Clicky

Keystone Gray

Epic Moments Media Thread

because carry tank amumu is hilarious :D

amumuwin.png

and big epic city in sim city 4... loved this game :D only problem is, once your city gets that big, even with one way streets, commute times to work become insane and people stop living in your buildings (notice all the unlit skyscrapers ;-; ) cause they cant get to work fast enough... even with the miticulous city planning I did it was still impossible to fix the problem... a mod that lowers commute time could help though... or perhaps placing the high tech industrial a bit more intermixiedly instead of just in a big ring around the outside

Fluffycity.jpg

here is an epic tiny city which i connected to my big one above, xP loving managing income (revenues) and expenses is probably why I'm taking accounting classes ~ in this game it was a pretty big challenge to have a city that actualy made money xD rather than lost it. (slow introduction of services, throttled down to barely meet the needs of the city ~)

epictinycity.jpg

I used to play Ultima online. I'd run around completely naked, save for a wizard hat, underwear and a staff. Player killers would chase me when running off outside of town and before they could say "Corp Por" they'd find that my staff was lodged into their anus and I'd be picking up all of their goodies. I played on the Andromeda shard where most Finns played.

On other RTS games, I'd always join the lobbys that said "NO RUSH - CITY BUILDER." People there would never build armies or defenses so I'd just roll in with massive noob armies.

Aryte is a big fan of cannon rushing, or building barracks outside their base for flooding marines :P