Clicky

Lestat Umarov

The who's staying with me at AC thread

I need a room to stay in. I dunno if everyone's rooms are full yet. Of course, I even lay on the floor in my own home sometimes due to the strange fact that I'm never comfortable in the same sleeping for any extended period of time, so that's an option as well if there aren't any beds left.

Anyone have any space still?

Just an update on the current room situation. The rooms are reserved, altho I had no make a brand new reservation with the addition of a second room, and I have the details and pricing. The rooms as is will be occupied by:

Room 1

------------------------------------

o)Bed 1:

Lestat

Alexander

o)Bed 2

Kytec

Faron

Room 2

------------------------------------

o)Bed 1:

Seb

IcedPhoenix

o)Bed 2:

Trevor

Zrazor

There might be room for a rollaway bed, I know I requested some for the rooms, and there's also a chair with a footrest that may be able to serve as a bed. I'm not sure who still wants to stay in my room besides the people I have listed but if there's room keystone can stay with me. (If I said anyone could stay in my room before contact me.)

And here's the details for the rooms:

Summary of Room Charges

Cost per night per room (USD)

* Wednesday, July 1, 2009 - Monday, July 6, 2009

* (5 nights)

Marriott Friends and Family rate, valid ID required

* Estimated government taxes and fees

* Total for stay (per room)

* Total for stay for (all rooms)

* Valet parking, fee: 22 USD daily

* Changes in taxes or fees implemented after booking will affect the total room price.

As of right now I've talked with Kytec/Faron, Trevor, and Zrazor about the room costs. Due to convention being in town the cost per night is twice as much as I originally thought it was, so instead of it being $45 a night like I originally thought it's $99 a night. What this means is it will cost more than I originally quoted for the rooms. The rooms would have cost over $2400 for this particular hotel without the employee discount that I'm using from my dad but as it is right now we're still short.

I have:

$800/$1,128

if more people stay in each room on a rollaway or otherwise we'll probably be covered but I still need to speak with Seb and Iced to see if they can help anymore. I know Alex said if worst comes to worst he can't front the difference but if you guys can help it's appreciated. Another thing to note is I reserved the rooms with my debit card, and at the time of check-in I have to have $1,128 in my account, or cash, for room insurance(In case something horrible happens and we trash the rooms*awesome*. So having the money within the week before the con would probably help. That's all I can think to post for now. If anyone has any questions send me an IM in world. If you need to look at the room details IM me and I'll send you the confirmation number for the reservation.

I don't think I'm going to be there on the night of the 1st, i didn't know you got rooms for that night too.

I can bring sleeping bags or an inflatable mattress for Keystone and Hokusai

also hadnt planned on staying the night of the 5th, but this year i guess i should.

who knows maby ill stay 1st and 5th, was wondering why you said it was $200 per person, thought that even at $99/night 4 nights 4 people thats $99 per person, 2 rooms is the same thing. Ill be pretty strapped for cash if i have to dump everything into this car.

just wondering, but did room insurance cover that bible that kytec knifed last year? lol

o-o? ... im not even going to ask...

anyways... just posting the status of firefox's rent room...

- Fermi

- Firefox

- Sera

- Tsume

Zerowinged may possibly be crashing together with us...

o-o? ... im not even going to ask...

anyways... just posting the status of firefox's rent room...

- Fermi

- Firefox

- Sera

- Tsume

Zerowinged may possibly be crashing together with us...

I'll probably stumble drunkenly over there to visit once or twice.