Clicky

Crimson Nexys

Greetings Ordo

Well first off I would like to say that I am sorry to the Imperator for my reckless actions on the site in the past. Now then. On behalf on myself I would liketo say Hey how's, it going and so fourth. Yes if you were wondering I am reviving my first military that I had started in late Dec. of 2007 but things have changed since then, I am more of a leader then I was back then. But yes I would like to also say that Ordo is a very fine faction and would hope to achive the alliance between SRTF and I.S forces in the future.

So you aren't dead then? Since you made a post here earlier in your mothers name that crimson committed suicide for not being accepted in ordo after trying to spy on us. Jeesh sl manages to amaze me time after time.

Well good luck with your military

Lmfao, I thought I recognized the name Crimson. :eyeroll:

So you aren't dead then? Since you made a post here earlier in your mothers name that crimson committed suicide for not being accepted in ordo after trying to spy on us. Jeesh sl manages to amaze me time after time.

Well good luck with your military

Well I wasnt trying to spy on ordo I really wanted to be part of something great