Clicky

Lilium Supermarine

Tabula Rasa

I miss Tabula Rasa D:

Tabula Rasa, imo, was one of the best laid out, most innovative MMOs to come out in recent history (Less than 2 years). It seamlessly combined the feel of a first person shooter (or over the shoulder, if you preferred) with that of a traditional MMO in a vibrant and unique setting to give us, it's players, something that was both fun and exciting. TOO BAD THEY SHUT IT DOWN D:

P.S. Share ur stories, kthx?

I played for a little while with Fen. We played for about 2 months or so with another IRL friend and ended up quitting when we realized it was getting repetitive. The game play was decent, as you said, the FPS aspect of it was produced rather well. There was also quite a developed story. It's pretty much just the repetition that caused me to quit.

Aye, the PvE did get rather repetitive after a while. Did you guys hit 30 and get into PvP at all? Also, what classes were you? Some classes, such as Spy, imo, never got old. There's just something about charging a crusty with nothing but a flaming sword and proceeding to incinerate his ass that was just too much fun.