Clicky

Aryte

Some Thoughts

As a commander, I expect a lot out of those who serve alongside me: hard work, faithfulness, courage, intelligence, understanding of duty, and above all else, loyalty. But these traits are not a one sided expectation; I would never demand without first being prepared to in return offer these qualities to my subordinates.

It is my promise to you, as the Imperator; the Pater Patriae; that I shall:

. . Triumph the cause of the Ordo in my every action.

. . Approach every situation as a neutral magistrate.

. . Uphold the Ordo above any other organization.

. . Provide every member with my respect, without need of them earning it.

. . Demonstrate loyalty to those who are loyal to me.

. . Be unwavering in the face of hardship.

. . Overcome every obstacle to the best of my ability.

. . Maintain the good face of the Ordo through my actions.

. . Freely offer my advice and expertise to those who need it.

. . Treat every soldier among my organization as kin, spare none.

Love, Aryte.

i shall always return the same qualities to you my imperator, i have pretty much given up on everything else to be in the ordo, and i am happy to have made that choice, i regret nothing, to serve alongside you was the greatest of achievements in my life, and i shall say this again, myself and what is mine, is yours.

i shall also say to everyone here, ever since i joined, i have always felt a strong bond between us all, and i have also mentioned in the past, we are all family, we look after each other, treat each other with loyalty love and respect, nothing should ever change that, we are all brothers and sisters here.

one more thing i must mention, i thank you ll for everything you have done to make me feel part of this family, this is something i can honestly say, have never experienced before anywhere else, and it truly makes me feel like i have finally found my home.

love you all

- Sera

I, as i have, and will continue to do, pledge my every free hour to the betterment of this; the finest group of willing men and traps, to give unto the Imperator my loyalty, faith, trust, and will to better myself and every aspect of my surroundings. My aim be true, my heart be pure, my mind be focused. Ave Imperator.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.