Clicky

Sol Cult

Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine

I very very very STRONGLY suggest... that anyone playing... do not start the assault on the spire if you intend to go to bed within the next 4 hours.....

The end of the game is not going to let you sleep.... My head still feels like I'm experiencing the last fight.. and I finished it 2 hours ago >.>

I didnt have to install an Emperors Elite pack...

EVEN though I prepurchased from gamestop....

It had Space wolf and Black Templar skins in the multiplayer selection options as of level 4. And a hell of a lot of others too.

OR did Gamestop screw me over somehow and I'm missing sexy skins?

edit to add...

I may not be a super epic sculpty/mesh builder like are present in Ordo.. but I do have experience in Warhammer-esque design and can aid a build team if the sim ever does go back to Warhammer 40k. BUT from the pics I saw... I doubt my assistance would ever be needed.

edit 2 to add...

so yes.. I WANT WARHAMMER SIM. and will be willing to work my ass off to help achieve it!

It's an awesome game, but let's not take it to the point where we sleep in Warhammer bed sheets, drink out of Warhammer mugs, and use Warhammer tooth brushes.

^

Lol'd at the thought.

My steam download for the game should be done tomorrow. I download it while I sleep and never when I actually use the PC because it slows everything internet-wise down that it becomes annoying. My steam also has a tendency to lie its estimated download time lol it could say there is 1 hour left and in reality it'd take like 4 hours.