Clicky

Rei Kuhr

Age of Conan

Quite a number of Ordo are interested in getting AoC, so I thought I'd give out two servers that most of us seem to be congregating on.

If you want PvP, go to Tyranny.

If you want PvE, go to Wiccana.

Guild will probably be up on both servers sometime soon.

Also, post your character names and server name here so we can all group up.

I'm Kerran on Wiccana and Tigerrei on Tyranny.

With the Tyranny being full thing ... thankfully it's just a queue, as Aryte pointed out. If it was truly full I'd like ... I dunno. Cut myself.

I bet as the weeks go on they'll figure something out to ease the load or increase the capacity. An MMO's premiere is always a rough start, especially one where so many are immediately hopping on.

I'm just rambling. And being dreamy.

I WANT GAME! >:O

Eh, I personally enjoy PVP/RP more for the reason stated above... the 12 year olds who sit at the spawn points and gank people before they're totally done loading, or who sit for hours and camp mission items are alot less of a problem.... There ARE still gankers, but alot less of them. Finding people to slaughter isnt really a problem either, there's still alot of PVP going on but it's not just pointless camping of mission items, etc. just for lulz.

I love PVP but when you've got several groups of level 15-19's camping level 6-7 quest areas just for laughs, well... There's a point where it becomes ridiculous.

I want to add this in because it's been a problem from the start.

Do not, under any circumstances, insult someone over the type of server they pick. I personally am sick and tired of it. I pay my $15 a month to play the game in which I see fit. This means if I decide I like PvE, I'm damn well not going to like someone insulting me because I'm "too carebear for PvP". Those who want to gank people, play PvP. Dont tell me how I have to play the game I paid for.

So from now on, play on whatever server you want, but keep your opinions to yourself.

I will be joining AoC soon. On the otherhand I love pvp a lot, but one thing I can't stand is dumbasses not letting lowbies level and camping them for there own amusement. You are not talented and its not funny, if you have to do that to get your pvp fix... you suck get better and pvp some real fights. If I get locked down in this game because of noob killers I will join others on the none pvp server. Like I said before, I love pvp... but only good fair hard pvp.