Clicky

Aryte

Armor Upgrade: IMPORTANT

With the release of new armor, so comes some updates to the regulations and expectations around uniform attire. Please be sure to review and read this: it is very important. To add, for the safety and security of our attire, we will be strongly policing use of it outside of official duty. If you are caught misusing the armor (RP sims, casual wear outside of duty, etc), you will lose privileges and possibly face expulsion. Let's keep our armor safe!

To activate the particle hose: you have to click the socket on the tank (on the back), and then click the socket on the helmet.

To Deactivate the particle hose: just click the socket on the tank again.

The steam effects on the mask toggle on and off with touch.

It is strongly advised that you create a backup before fitting the armor.

Allowed:

.Small decals, personal logos etc... Nothing lewd or inappropriate.

.Re-sizing prims to fit your avatar (within reason).

.Helmet not mandatory.

.Use of personal headgear, as long as it's approved by Kitsy Bunnyhug, Justice Capalini or Niiya Narayan.

.Use of digigrade legs instead of the shin guards of the armor.

Not Allowed:

.Re-coloring or re-texturing any part of the armor (including eyes).

.Adding glow to any part of the armor.

.Adding to or removing any part of the armor without written approval from a member of the Munitorum Council.

.Changing the position of rank, division or name badges.

.Use of any of the old armor additional extras (radios, backpacks, wristbaldes, helmets).

.Changing the shape of any part of the armor, or moving prims around so they are arranged differently.

Anyone caught breaking these rules will be treated as out of uniform, and ordered to rectify their armor as necessary. Failure to comply will be treated as insubordination and a curia report will be issued.

This armor is copyright of The Ordo Imperialis, all rights reserved. Unauthorized use or distribution is not permitted and all violations will be perused to the full extent of international copyright law.

I had the armor fit in 15 minutes, had to stretch and move most if not all of the prims in some way, but it looks simply amazing. Those of us with larger shapes always have more issues fitting armor :P. The old armor was amazing in it's time, but it's definitely time for the change. Seems the general sentiment against the new armor, from the very few who are, is just the unwillingness to fit something new xD. To those people I say, get off your lazy butts and do it! It's Worth it!

I like the new armor, though is it alright that i did a slight mod to the belt just to cover my avatar's butt so I won't get hit on even when we are attacking someone ? >_>

Not Allowed:

.Adding to or removing any part of the armor without written approval from a member of the Munitorum Council.

No . . Wristblades . . ?

*dies*

Apart from that, I love the armor.

Great job, Niiya and Syl. <3

Wait, We can't have wristblades? Hm Oh well.

I'd like to share my opinion of the armour; It's super sleek and sexy, I love it alot. I will always have place in my heart for the old one though. But this is great, the helmets are amazingly cool. But on to something I'd like to say to everyone.

This armour is really a privilege for us to have :> I hope everyone respects the creators too! I realize we cant be as creative with our armour anymore but I enjoy that alot. We finally look like a army! We all match and are in uniform! It swells my heart with joy to see everyone in this, I think we really look great together, it's so cool! You have to understand that we are a army, we are uniformed Soldiers to protect the Imperator! We aren't all suppose to look out of the blue, or creative or pretty, thats the point of the uniform! and I wouldn't have it any other way. I always admired the Merczateerz for their strict policy on their uniforms, they look professional and like a real uniformed army, and now we do too! I really love seeing my brothers and sisters on the field now with these uniforms! We all look so bad ass

One final thing, Does the helmets remind anyone else of the soldiers in Final Fantasy: Spirits within ?

FinalFantasy34.jpg

Edited by Melna Milos

Wait, We can't have wristblades? Hm Oh well.

I'd like to share my opinion of the armour; It's super sleek and sexy, I love it alot. I will always have place in my heart for the old one though. But this is great, the helmets are amazingly cool. But on to something I'd like to say to everyone.

This armour is really a privilege for us to have :> I hope everyone respects the creators too! I realize we cant be as creative with our armour anymore but I enjoy that alot. We finally look like a army! We all match and are in uniform! It swells my heart with joy to see everyone in this, I think we really look great together, it's so cool! You have to understand that we are a army, we are uniformed Soldiers to protect the Imperator! We are all suppose to look out of the blue, or creative or pretty, thats the point of the uniform! and I wouldn't have it any other way. I always admired the Merczateerz for their strict policy on their uniforms, they look professional and like a real uniformed army, and now we do too! I really love seeing my brothers and sisters on the field now with these uniforms! We all look so bad ass

One final thing, Does the helmets remind anyone else of the soldiers in Final Fantasy: Spirits within ?

FinalFantasy34.jpg

Well put! It's great to see us all looking uniform. We look like serious business now :D

It took me a few minutes to fit the armor too. Even though my av is pretty slender, I've got some muscle on there too and had to adjust the spiffy new armor a bit. Where wristblades are concerned, I was wondering if we may eventually have an upgraded one somewhere down the line designed to better match the armor. I have to figure that would be pretty far down the line though.

We really do kinda look like those FF soldiers :D

I like the new armor, though is it alright that i did a slight mod to the belt just to cover my avatar's butt so I won't get hit on even when we are attacking someone ? >_>

Heh, I'm kinda used to the armor not covering our butts anyway. With the exception of the Praetorian guard, the old armor showed off our bums a bit too

Much thanks to Syl and Niiya for the suits, they are really well made and put together. In half the time it took me to fit the older armor, i was able to fit the new armor as well as the patches, in addition i was able to fit two sets for my two main avvies. Sadly the armor doesn't fit my lil red fox nor my Lucario, so they are retired for now from ordo. I must divvy their weapons to the more used characters.