Clicky

IcedPhoenix Seferis

JOBS!!!

I have several jobs us

I manufacture plastic bags for stores (GB Delaize, ect)

I worked in a store fruit and vegetables

I work in a biscuit (cookies Desoubry)

I work at Lutosa (Concurrent Mc Kain / French patatos, not the politician lol)

Now I am an agent of the Walloon government

My job is to maintain the roads of Wallonia, the holes in roads, to road signs and ... and, unfortunately, clean the crap people along the roads :sad:

/>http://met14111.skyrock.com/

I've served as an Insurance adjustment agent, a Small Business Customer Care Rep for AT&T, the guy at a fast food restaurant who never gets an order wrong, a loader/unloader in the back room of a Walmart (worst job ever), a wide variety of handyman and odd jobs while working for a temp agency, a library technician, and as an archivist assistant at a museum. I've done other things, as well.

I've seen the unseemly underbelly of the American Service/Retail industries.

It's not pretty.

Best job I had, so far, was working at a shop that sold and installed security equipment. I got to install a biometric security panel into a guy's house, and learned how to set up security cameras. Also sold self-defense weapons (non-firearm). Pepper sprays of a dizzying variety, stun-guns, tasers,knives, batons, gas masks, an anti-knife vest (once).

Also sold a variety of counter-surveillance equipment for travelers and businessmen.

Had a guy come in and ask a lot of questions about explosives. He was crazy. I asked him for his name and number, and he also purchased a knife with his credit card, so I had all the info I needed when I told my boss and turned him over to the police.

He was also on the dozen or so cameras in the store.

i have studied electronics, IT, busyness merchandicing. then i worked in a modeltrainstore as a salesman and technition for fixing modeltrains including mod them for digital use for 2 and a half year. then my boss didnt extended the contract due to the finacial crisis. so untill now im still jobless though i manage with my own money making hobbys like selling and repairing stuff.

Spent four years as a service technician at a shop.

Welded, blowtorched, rewired, rebuilt pretty much everything.

EVERY HAVE TO WELD THE FUEL SENDING UNIT ON A FORD E-450 SUPER DUTY'S GAS TANK? IT'S FUCKING SCARY.

Also did sidework installing wood and tile flooring. Seen some houses that had me srsly jelly.

Unemployed since October, however. It blows. :/

Edited by Zacharias Bardasch

I work for Universal Health Services in one of their private psychiatric hospitals. Nothing really fancy, full time, interesting and I love it. I am a Mental Health Technician, which is a fancy word for a 'orderly'. Spend eight hours a day working on a unit, doing paperwork, rounds, running groups on social skills and the occasional restraint and seclusion which leads to more paperwork.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5NyyC-UjBM&feature=related

Sorta....minus all the white.

Freelance dj I am.

Planning on going for a job as a residnt dj at the vault to save them from their fate of repetitive top 40 songs.

Right now I'm preparing for a ravers wedding in may and a city wide charity event I'm sponsoring in april

Edited by Trinity Heckroth
Corrected your spelling and erased double post <3 :D