Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 5/18/09 *Important

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux / Duplicarius / Terra Antesignani

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 18 May 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: Short Ordo-wide meeting to discuss certain things.

SUMMARY: The Ordo gathered and discussed.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[16:59] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[16:59] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: This will be brief.

Main Topic

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for joining me. I have some words to say in reference to recent events, namely our little incident of treason.

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: I warn you, my tone will be rather harsh.

[17:00] Aryte Vesperia: I am not in the least bit amused.

[17:00] Capn Robonaught coughs.

[17:01] Aryte Vesperia: Understand that I do not have anything personal against these individuals, but I have quite a lot of fault with their situation.

[17:01] Aryte Vesperia: I have been doing this for a very long time. But even after so many years, the sensation of betrayal is something that still astounds me. Over the course of my career, I have truly lost count of the times the Ordo has been victim to this sort of deception. It is simply the nature of the community.

[17:02] Aryte Vesperia: There are those who will join a group and ride out their time until it fizzles off, only to reminisce years later of the “good ol’ days.” And then there are those who will sell you out the moment they see an opportunity to fulfill their ambitions and delusions of grandeur.

[17:02] Aryte Vesperia: Treasonous activity is usually entirely rationalized by the committers. It is easy to convince yourself that something is “correct” when the implication of self interest is interjected into the equation.

[17:03] Aryte Vesperia: So quick are people to forget their loyalty when there’s that twinkle in their eye. Let us be perfectly blunt. What we experienced and are experiencing is just that: treason. Seven members of the Ordo Imperialis have committed treason, all of who participated in the creation of the “Urramaich Union,” a group created by yet another former Ordo Imperialis member.

[17:04] Aryte Vesperia: Mazzy Fastback’s group, ironically, coined the term “Urramaich,” which translates to “union of respect.” There is nothing respectful about what has happened here, regardless of how the picture is painted.

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: Iccarus Infinity stated that his reasons for leaving were “I didn’t feel I could contribute enough to the Ordo.”

[17:05] Capn Robonaught: pfft

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: Quiet please.

[17:05] Aryte Vesperia: Instead of trying to contribute, exert effort, and work toward actually . . . trying to contribute, Iccarus determined he could better help the community by secretly participating in creating another group. Somehow, by being deceitful, creating damage within the Ordo Imperialis, Iccarus intends to help the community.

[17:06] Aryte Vesperia: The means to help the community by generating the very sensation that destroys it: dishonesty, disrespect. That’s an extraordinary plan. I am not entirely sure that I believe his excuse.

[17:06] Aryte Vesperia: Xegras Xue claimed that he “wished to help spark the community,” and had “approached Mazzy in the past about creating a group to do so.”

[17:07] Aryte Vesperia: Xegras was a rising star among Astra. In less than six months he had become a flight leader, with several commendations for combat valor.

[17:07] Aryte Vesperia: Rather than assist Astra’s massive undertaking of bringing all militaries to the table—allied and hostile alike—to enrich and increase the excitement in air combat for the community, Xegras decided it’d be a better approach to misuse the trust put within him, dual enlist secretly, and alienate the individuals placed under his care as a flight leader. I wish him the best in his endeavors to inspire the community, but I am still perplexed as to how the community is benefiting from deceit.

[17:08] Aryte Vesperia: Silver Meridoc stated “the way things were going, there was so much that could be done that aren’t.” That is a very complex and veiled statement within itself.

[17:08] Aryte Vesperia: I agree whole heartedly with Silver: there is quite a lot that could be done that is not being done.

[17:09] Aryte Vesperia: But my question to Silver is . . . then why not take it upon yourself to do it? If you recognize something that can improve the Ordo, go for it.

[17:09] Aryte Vesperia: Kono Kestenbaum stated he was unhappy with how the Ordo was heading. He claimed that alpha squads have been “nerfed” and he was tired of the “cold bitch” Niiya Narayan.

[17:10] Aryte Vesperia: He also stated he wanted to create “an enemy from within” for the Ordo to fight. In short, Kono is mad because Niiya slapped him on the wrist and forced him to choose a specific piece of equipment for Antesegnani.

[17:10] Aryte Vesperia: Niiya informed him that no, Antesegnani could not have tanks, power armor, a special hud, and variable weapons. Niiya’s benevolence to pour her efforts in to a specific product and desire to maintain a status quo by giving Antesegnani an edge without making other units redundant . . . apparently made her a “cold bitch.”

[17:11] Aryte Vesperia: Kono effectively destroyed over six months of meritous service because he could not have all the toys that he wanted. I hope Kono enjoys his new tank and the subsequent bans he’ll receive for utilizing it in other regions, as we warned him here in the Ordo.

[17:12] Aryte Vesperia: Sasami Zwilling and Esichs Sommerstein were really not of any surprise. Sasami is the significant other of Mazzy and Esichs lives with Mazzy.

[17:12] Aryte Vesperia: Although I would’ve preferred some honesty and a lack of dual enlistment, I do respect their attachment to Mazzy. I don't respect the deceit and the fact they recruited other Ordo members to their new club.

[17:13] Aryte Vesperia: Finally, Dralkanen Hextall, the senior most of the individuals who dropped out, is the only one with the fortitude and respect to have done so without some vestige of secrecy and cloak/dagger antics.

[17:14] Aryte Vesperia: Dralkanen explained his reasoning as general discontent at how the “Ordo has evolved.” My only, vivid, most annoyed complaint . . . how in God’s name did Dralkanen not know to voice his complaints? His reply “I dropped hints.” Ah.

[17:14] Aryte Vesperia: Hints.

[17:14] Aryte Vesperia: Right.

[17:14] Aryte Vesperia: Hints. If you have a problem, you need to own up and speak about it. Not drop hints. I do not sit here for hours a day for people to drop hints at me about their disdain in a situation.

[17:15] Aryte Vesperia: I do not have an open door policy and a near-constant availability to be hinted at. I do not promise to honor and give every idea for improvement within the Ordo a fair chance, to be hinted at.

[17:15] Aryte Vesperia: As much as I love Dralkanen and am incredibly sad to lose him, the intense irritation that I feel to find out he’s gone because he “hinted” at his disdain, rather than sit down and speak about it is incredible.

[17:16] Aryte Vesperia: What we have here is not a command failure, nor an issue that would have been unsolvable.

[17:16] Aryte Vesperia: We have a dash of greed, a dash of ambition, and a whole lot of failure to communicate to solve these “concerns.” The thing that irritates me almost as much as that is the fact seven people just destroyed their careers here.

[17:17] Aryte Vesperia: Seven people, who invested their time here, and in turn, had a great deal of time invested in them. Call me a bitter old bastard, but I have seen this trend and I have seen this same ordeal happen a half dozen times.

[17:18] Aryte Vesperia: Every “break away” organization that I have ever witnessed fizzles out disperses otherwise good members into various other factions.

[17:18] Aryte Vesperia: I have been called “cold and unapproachable” in this situation. If that is the perception of more than just the individual, I deeply apologize.

[17:18] Aryte Vesperia: I am neither intending to be cold nor unapproachable. I was told by Mazzy that “I didn’t value” these individuals who left. That I “never showed it to them.”

[17:19] Aryte Vesperia: If that is a shared expression, I apologize again.

[17:19] Aryte Vesperia: I was under the impression that my love for the Ordo was evident by the amount of time I spend here. And by loving Ordo, I certainly love and value every individual inside of it.

[17:20] Aryte Vesperia: When I induct new members, I always say the words “you begin with my respect.” There is no deviation there. The moment you step into this group, you are my friend, my comrade, and my family.

[17:20] Aryte Vesperia: I try diligently to ensure everyone is aware of how valued they are. If I had 48 hours in a day, I’d be damned sure to contact each of you every day just to chit chat. But I do not. I have the responsibility of protecting your interests, overseeing your management, and ensuring the continued existence of this group.

[17:21] Aryte Vesperia: I hope that everyone understands through working, I am demonstrating my affection and respect for you all. If I did not want you here—if I did not like you, you would not be here

[17:21] Aryte Vesperia: When you join, you take an oath. That oath is not intended to simply be humor or set the RP tone. It is a valid, real oath.

[17:21] Aryte Vesperia: You pledge to uphold your comrades, as they will uphold you. Part of this equation is not only loyalty, but respect and understanding the necessity of voicing your concerns.

[17:22] Aryte Vesperia: Every opinion is considered. It does not mean if you simply do not agree with something, that it will change. It does mean that you are valued and we value your individual wishes.

[17:22] Aryte Vesperia: Every person, unique and individual, comes together to create the atmosphere of the Ordo. Duty is doing what you must do for the good of all, rather than for the good of yourself. Sometimes, that means going against your own opinion.

[17:23] Aryte Vesperia: Your officers and I are here to work for you. We are here to work for this group, not to boast our e-egos, or wield some sort of imaginary power.

[17:23] Aryte Vesperia: We are here, I am here for you. I do not know how else to prove it to you than to give you my every spare moment.

[17:24] Aryte Vesperia: We are not harmed by this loss, no structural damage has been done. We are, however, offended.

[17:24] Aryte Vesperia: Our morale has taken a natural hit, especially for those who were and are friends with the individuals who left. It has created a sense of unease. A curiosity if “will anyone else leave?”

[17:24] Aryte Vesperia: My assumption at this time is: no, I believe we’ve lost all who intend to leave.

[17:25] Aryte Vesperia: If I am incorrect, then that is unfortunate, but the Ordo and our existence will go on. We are a constant, so as long as there is at least one other individual interested in this group, I will be here.

[17:25] Aryte Vesperia: I don’t expect this to be a major set-back. It is a minor speed bump. We will move on; it is not necessary to forgive, or to forget what has happened. But we will accept it, as we have always accepted every temporary pain.

[17:26] Aryte Vesperia: As your leader and as your friend, I promise you every thing I have always given. My time, my faith, my affection, and my respect.

[17:26] Aryte Vesperia: Beyond that, I promise you I am neither here to offend or to be cold. If you ever have a problem, I implore you to speak up.

[17:26] Aryte Vesperia: . If I ever have to face another situation where I lose parts of my organization on account of failure to communicate concern, I will be incredibly mad. I make myself available, not to be ignored, not to be hinted at, but to be utilized as your instrument to success within the Ordo.

[17:27] Aryte Vesperia: May you all look back a year from now, honorably retired, or still seated among this group. May you shrug it off with a smile, as you should now. You are Ordo. You are my family. Thank you.

[17:27] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[17:27] Teron Gray raises paw

[17:27] Sekonda Huet: Here here :D

[17:27] Redemption Islander: WHOO! TO FAMILY!

[17:28] Tsume Xiao raises hand paw things

[17:28] Zonra Darkmatter: /rme raises paw

[17:28] Anlysia Gregoire raises her hand, as well.

[17:28] Seb Yakan: Prepare your questions ahead of time :>

[17:28] Aryte Vesperia: Teron.

[17:28] Keystone Gray raises his hand.

[17:29] Teron Gray: First off, I would like to say that you are far from cold or unapproachable, to outsiders that may seem to be just from the aura that stems from the RP element of our group. But you are quite personable, outgoing and charismatic. As for my question, this was a simple loss of members, no compromise of gear or equipment?

[17:30] Sekonda Huet raises hand, has to go too.

[17:30] Aryte Vesperia: No, as far as I understand our gear is secure. And thank you.

[17:30] Aryte Vesperia: Sekonda.

[17:30] Sekonda Huet: I'll just say this, I'm still here and I'm a jerk at times, thus Aryte loves me. You shouldn't feel a need to explain yourself to people on this matter, as Teron said most of us here understand what your up against.

[17:31] Sekonda Huet: Don't beat yourself up on our part. :p

[17:31] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[17:31] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume.

[17:31] Xayvien Rau: (SEKONDA TOUCHED ME. Dx)

[17:31] Capn Robonaught rasies hand.

[17:31] Sekonda Huet: c.c?

[17:32] Voxsu Aluveaux: ((musta enjoyed it to scream it.))

[17:32] Keller Teichmann: (Shhhh.)

[17:32] Tsume Xiao: I could so many things right now... I had something written but the program froze on me. What makes me the most dissapointed... Is that these people would give up so much on such a small whim, that they would just trash their loyalty because of ... gear issues and other small things... I know there are people who could say I am not one to talk... But wow... That is what makes me the most upset about this.

[17:33] Aryte Vesperia nods. "Thank you for your comment."

[17:33] Aryte Vesperia: Zonra.

[17:33] Dracko Pera is possibly sending you a message...

[17:33] Redemption Islander raises paw.

[17:33] Sosarin Demar raises his hand to make a comment, when and if he may.

[17:33] Zonra Darkmatter: I must say that i have as a new recruit never seen you as cold or unaprotchable, as you said you gave uss your respect at the initiaton and i feel that you have not broken that word. So cheer up and keep loking to the tru Ordo that stay with you. I can only say that i fell that i vould never do sutch a thing as this <.<

[17:33] Capn Robonaught raise shis hand again.

[17:34] Redemption Islander wants to go last.

[17:34] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate it. Thank you.

[17:34] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia.

[17:34] Niiya Narayan raises her hand.

[17:34] Anlysia Gregoire: (Pre-typed, hoo.)

[17:34] Anlysia Gregoire: Just a comment, but, I just want to say as this is something I've heard before...people saying nobody "knows them", or nobody goes out of their way to speak to them. Well, honestly, there's a huge amount of people in this group and...if you don't make yourself known, if you don't make yourself personable and available and a friend to others...well, so many people come in this group, and say nothing and do nothing, and disappear...we don't really have time to get to know everybody who shows up.

If you feel outside of the process, or outside of the "clique", or anything like that...well, that's up to you, to make yourself included. Just...say hi to people, we're all pretty generally nice. Even Aryte, who eats babies. He's only not-nice to the babies.

[17:34] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[17:35] Lestat Umarov: Hey

[17:35] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, ha ha.

[17:35] Anlysia Gregoire: ❤

[17:35] Lestat Umarov: Arytes not a dngo

[17:35] Aryte Vesperia: Well said.

[17:35] Aryte Vesperia: Keystone.

[17:35] Keystone Gray: I believe that it was mentioned somewhere by one of the individuals that there were fifteen members who planned to defect. Is there an investigation looking into the validity of that statement?

[17:35] Aryte Vesperia: I believe that was a misunderstanding.

[17:35] Aryte Vesperia: There are currently "fifteen members" of UU.

[17:35] ShadowFang Blessed raises hand

[17:35] Aryte Vesperia: Including non-Ordo.

[17:35] Dascede Aluveaux is possibly sending you a message...

[17:35] Keystone Gray: I see. Thank you.

[17:36] Aryte Vesperia: Good question. Thank you.

[17:36] Aryte Vesperia: Capn.

[17:36] Euro Zapatero raises his hand.

[17:36] Capn Robonaught: Artie, you took ME in, no one can ever say you're cold and unapproachable. You're tolerant and ar emore than fiar, it shows with my enlistment. Thank you.

[17:36] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[17:36] Aryte Vesperia: Redemption.

[17:36] Mizar Korobase raises a hand

[17:36] Redemption Islander: Can I go last? :D

[17:37] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[17:37] Aryte Vesperia: Cold one, go ahead.

[17:37] Niiya Narayan: I guess i whould probably say that although i can come off as a "Cold Bitch" at times; it's very rarely personal. I'm indefinately acting for the best interest of the group. I'm a very perceptive individual, and i can tell when most people are in "whine till i get my way" mode... put frankly i have no time for it: i'm often wrapped up in many projects, some of which are for The Ordo itself.

[17:37] Niiya Narayan: *should

[17:37] Niiya Narayan: *should

[17:37] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[17:38] Aryte Vesperia: Shadow?

[17:38] Aeriese Descenna: Thank you Niiya ^.^

[17:39] ShadowFang Blessed: i once approched you and asked what you used in your hair, you said "the blood of the innocent". i still did not find you cold/unaprochable

[17:39] ShadowFang Blessed: ❤

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Haha.

[17:39] ShadowFang Blessed: :3

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Euro?

[17:39] Redemption Islander: Haha.

[17:39] Hokusai Otsuka was there for that. c.c

[17:39] Euro Zapatero: I know this question may already be answered in a indirect way, but will there be any damage if we remain to be friends with one of them, aka not being able to be friends due to what happened. Just making sure for myself knowing how this can go.

[17:39] ribena Homewood raises hand.

[17:39] Karlhockey Forte: Can I make a comment to that?

[17:39] Aryte Vesperia: Not at all, Euro.

[17:40] Aryte Vesperia: Karl.

[17:40] Vinnie Lei raises hand

[17:40] Euro Zapatero: Thank you, I still want to keep my friendship dearly with Silver.

[17:40] Aeriese Descenna raises his paw

[17:41] Karlhockey Forte: I would hope everyone is perfectly able to seperate friendships from combat groups. Just because someone is hostile in this arena, they can still be within friendship. I had to do the same when I left the AN to come here more than a year ago. I still am friends with most of them.

[17:42] Aryte Vesperia: Of course.

[17:42] Aryte Vesperia: Mizar.

[17:42] Mizar Korobase: I'm really irritated to some extent by this whole event. I lost a few friends. It causes me to look back on times when I wondered 'why didn't things go the way I wanted them to?'. But really, you get what you give. Here and everywhere else. The fact that I should loose comrades over gear issues is rediculous. I would hate to leave; I've been here so long. I've disappeared for a while yes, but never without intention to return. All of you are friends, and irreplacable. Also, Niiya isn't a cold bitch, she's freaking awesome. She takes so many ideas from the community into consideration.

[17:43] Mizar Korobase: Jammed all of my ideas into one unstructured paragraph, sorry.

[17:43] Lion LittleBoots: lol point got through

[17:43] Aeriese Descenna waves his paw in the air :D

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Mizar.

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: Ribena.

[17:44] DamionStJames Webb: Please forgive my tardyness

[17:44] ribena Homewood: Suuuure, I can be a jerk at times and have a habit of going afk all of a sudden for a beer, but what's great is that . . Aryte still likes me (I THINK D:) and he does the same with all of you, and I believe that it'll remain like that. Why? Ask him a question. He'll reply in a second, busy or not. He invests SO much time in to this group that it's quite unbelievable. And I think that some of us (take the seven who left for example) take it for granted. Aryte has an open door policy, and even if it isn't Ordo related, you can still have a nice chat with him. Just wanted to say that as I found it quite a relevant time. Whenever you have a problem, tell him before you leave, he just may be able to sort it out for you.

[17:44] ribena Homewood: Regardless if they all left or not . . I remain friends with all of them, they're all great, but I do agree that what they did was totally wrong. As for Kono, his comment on Niiya sort of shocked me. Niiya probably has no legs because she has been running around for a while now making the base as perfect as possible. For this, I think Niiya. :D

[17:44] ribena Homewood: I'd just like to say now, to Aryte and to everyone else. Thank you. You're awesome. All of you are.

[17:44] Aryte Vesperia: That was the nicest thing you've ever said about me.

[17:45] Aryte Vesperia: Too bad an hour ago you called me fat.

[17:45] ribena Homewood: I'm on a roll, sir.

[17:45] Aryte Vesperia: (Thank you.)

[17:45] ribena Homewood: Hah.

[17:45] Aryte Vesperia: Vinnie.

[17:45] Crash Silverfall: (( that was me aryte)

[17:45] Vinnie Lei: With all the changes I've seen on Titan, the group, it's always been for better of the group. Never I've seen change here that would end up being bad in the long run.

I enjoyed being here and will remain doing so. Even now, in the dark godforsaken hours of euroland.

[17:45] Capn Robonaught: yes, thank you artie for letting me be in your group.

[17:45] Capn Robonaught smiles and nods.

[17:46] Lion LittleBoots raises his hand

[17:46] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you, Vinnie.

[17:46] Aryte Vesperia: Aeriese.

[17:47] Capn Robonaught: Nad is always greifing me.

[17:47] Aeriese Descenna: I just wanted to take a moment to say that where being friends with former ordo members is concerned, the best way to avoid drama may be to simply put SL militaries out of the conversation. Just talk about other stuff and you should be fine

[17:48] Aeriese Descenna: I still talk to a couple former Ordo members and we get along fine

[17:48] Hokusai Otsuka: (Like Tater Tots! :D)

[17:48] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[17:48] Aryte Vesperia: Lion?

[17:49] Lion LittleBoots: I came here not to long ago, and in the short time I have bee here, most of you have helped me in one way or anothe,whether that be fitting my armour o my skinny ass, or answering one of my dumb questions..... Alll I realy hav to sa is I could not askfor a better family

[17:49] Aryte Vesperia: Haha, thank you. A pleasure to have you with us.

[17:49] Aryte Vesperia: Did I miss anyone?

[17:49] Lion LittleBoots winks at Shermie lol

[17:49] Shermie Eames: raises a hand :>

[17:49] Aryte Vesperia: Shermie.

[17:49] Tsume Xiao: STOP BEING FURRY >:(

[17:49] Shermie Eames: oh hehe

[17:50] Shermie Eames: Umm just wanted to say that I might have been afk alot these past 2 weeks

[17:50] Shermie Eames: but i was studying and im friendly and not gonna leave :>

[17:50] Shermie Eames: that's it.

[17:50] Xayvien Rau raises his handpawfootclawtalonforearmscalething.

[17:51] Tsume Xiao cuts it off and replaces it with a titanium claw.

[17:51] Aryte Vesperia: :) All right. Xayvien?

[17:51] Xayvien Rau: I just wanted to add if I haven't somehow managed to drive Aryte crazy with my comments there are few people who would. In regards to Niiya she's not a cold bitch, although I do stand beside her in the summer...On a more serious note: I myself left the Ordo a few times due to drama and have come back, but Aryte was there to listen to the concerns, and actually helped me into the Ordo again. I wasn't malicious or anything just pretty stressed (Snow kitty) out and didn't actually bother talking. I made the same mistake a few people have...But I can also be used as an example that just because you leave the group bridges don't need to be burned. Also, Gunau helped a lot with getting me back with his talk of bean-bag chairs. It's a story for another day, though...

[17:51] ShadowFang Blessed raises paw

[17:51] Hokusai Otsuka: (Keith's reponce from just listening on ventrilo and watching my screen. "I love Ordo")

[17:52] Aryte Vesperia: Hahah. I love you too, Xayvien. Thank you.

[17:52] Aryte Vesperia: Shadow?

[17:53] ShadowFang Blessed: what will our polociy with the UU be? free to visit if unarmed or?

[17:53] Aryte Vesperia: Hostile.

[17:53] ShadowFang Blessed: k

[17:53] Euro Zapatero raises hand.

[17:53] Aryte Vesperia: Declared at the decision of OIc if they want to visit.

[17:53] Aryte Vesperia: Euro.

[17:53] Crash Silverfall: i think its that civilian

[17:54] Euro Zapatero: Nevermind, you said it.

[17:54] Aryte Vesperia: Roger!

[17:54] Aryte Vesperia: Any last comments?

[17:54] DamionStJames Webb raises his hand

[17:54] Aryte Vesperia: Damion.

[17:55] DamionStJames Webb: I just wanted to say thaat this place has done awesome things for me. For those that knew me at the tart, I was a little abrasive, but thanks to you and the other officers here, I managed to better myself. I've acomplished more here in my opinion than I ever have anywhere else. Nothing was ever handed to me, I always earned it

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: Glad to hear it. T hank you.

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: Capn.

[17:55] Capn Robonaught force hugs you.

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: Hahaha.

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[17:55] ribena Homewood: D'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw.

[17:55] Aryte Vesperia: Dascede.

[17:56] Euro Zapatero: Who's watchin'?!

[17:56] Aryte Vesperia: Shh.

[17:56] Keystone Gray: That's the money that you could have been saving if you wouldn't have blown it on your own sim by staying with Ordo.

[17:56] Keystone Gray: Poor fella.

[17:56] Keystone Gray: By not staying*

[17:56] Keystone Gray: Fffff I butchered that sentence.

[17:56] Dascede Aluveaux: I think I speak for more than just myself when I comment that I feel partially responsible for the incident here… it makes me feel as though I did not do my job, for the lack of communication; none of these personnel were officers and were under the command of people like myself.

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: It is not your fault, nor anyone else's fault.

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: It is impossible to solve an issue when it is not voiced.

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: We are not psychic.

[17:57] Capn Robonaught: ahem

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: Well. Most of us aren't.

[17:57] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Tenaki is.

[17:57] Tsume Xiao: I totally said that Des D:

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: There's no need to feel down on yourself.

[17:57] Emma Roy coughs

[17:57] Lion LittleBoots: woot for precogs

[17:57] Aryte Vesperia: So please don't.

[17:57] Euro Zapatero: So is the -Money- you could save is Psychic

[17:58] Aryte Vesperia: And lastly: Redemption.

[17:58] Redemption Islander: I must say, I am probably one of the older members of the group. and I simply laugh at the comments of these fools who left are. They obviously do not know what they are missing out on. I had a time where I was sad, and thought no one liked me, I thought people hated me. I thought my work went on unnoticed. So I went AFK from SL.. I just left. And it was the biggest regret of my time here. I slapped my self for my heretical insolence. As im sure they will do with time. Aryte. You are the kindest, most tolerable person I have met. You are forgiving, and I know these these betrayals hurt each time it happens. I know. But we will endure, as we always have. We love you Aryte, and Aryte loves you all. I love you all too.. I guess.. :P. Just because Aryte eats babies and washes his hair with blood of the innocent, and bathes in the blood of heretics.. doesnt mean he isnt an awesome, understanding, loving individual. Same with you "Cold Bitch". We love you. XD

[17:58] Redemption Islander: We love you too Aryte. <3. Now then.. CHEER UP COFFEE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!................... BOOBIES. That is all.

[17:58] Capn Robonaught: is that Niiya's rank now? I am confused.

[17:58] Zerowinged Vasiliev: Summery; HART ARYTE

[17:58] Crash Silverfall: HOly

[17:58] Keystone Gray: Coffee Tank.

[17:58] ribena Homewood: HAAAAAART

[17:58] Aryte Vesperia: Aw. . ha ha.

[17:58] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. :)

[17:58] Redemption Islander: No problem <3

Meeting Closing

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: And thank you all for coming today.

[17:59] ShadowFang Blessed: ❤

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate your time. If you have /any/ questions, message me. I am setting aside the remainder of the evening for conversations. Please pardon me if I am a little aloof-- I've got a line already. Haha.

[17:59] Kytec Switchblade: Group hug on Aryte!

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: You're dismissed. Glory to you all.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

[17:59] Aryte Vesperia: And omfg.

gal???........and i missed the meeting, but sounds like it touched on all subjects that couldve been touched on about the situation, besides the over-lovin near the end, but my question is this, whats our stance on UU as an army. are they a threat? whats their gear and training at?

forgive me if i sound cold to the subject of 7 people leaving, but i feel that we should all know as much as we can about a new upcoming military ( if it is even really upcoming)

time for my piece since i had to go sleep before the meeting... i have to say after all that has happened... i could not help but feel betrayed and enraged at those who i put my trust and love towards, kono and silver were the main two... as some of you actually heard me over vent at the time, i ended up bashing a few things off my desk just talking about it ( almost cut my hand on the glass i broke too... )

this is something no one should have to go through... most of you already know that whenever a cadet graduates... like aryte... they have my respect, and instant consideration as a member of my family... to have someone do this, someone we consider our own brother or sister... its nothing but a spit in the face...

i have said my piece...

Edited by Sera Otoro

There is no reason to over react to this situation. I can assure you right now they aren't sitting there letting leaving affect them, Infact i can also assure you they have moved on and are progressing forward. It is a shame some of these people have done what they have done, But why let this get you down? This is a game. Ordo is serious but it is still a military on a game where people can attach dicks to their AV through their eye socket. Aryte may feel betrayed now but do you think he's going to slam his coffee mug against a wall? No. He's going to glare at the situation then continue on with his life. As for you sera, If you truely were close to some of these people you wouldn't let them joining another military stop that. Hating people because they are in another military is childish. They may of not been right for ordo but that doesn't make them bad people nor should you treat *most* of them as such.

I still miss what exactly they did, i hear seven sides to this story and none of them match. To them, they just left. To ordo they did super secret spying before leaving, To some people who just dunt give a fuck they waited to see if mazzy could get a sim and stuff before leaving, i wish a real story would come forward.

There is definitely only one side. Mazzy left, started a military, while the other 7 who left were building this military while still in the Ordo. THAT is why it is treason in doing so. Had they left prior to creating or joining such a thing, it would not have made a difference.

i keep hearing this "they helped build an army while still in ordo" over and over again. what exactly did they do to "build" it up? from what ive heard, as lilum said, they were just waiting to see if mazzys military was a reality. im not condoning their actions one bit, but just seems we may be overreacting as to the severity of their "treason"

just my opinon

How do I put this in a nice way...

You won't get the full story from them. Of course they are trying to justify what they did. But we have 7 people with a suspiciously similar attitude who all left in a short time. They did not show up in New Jessie one day and see a poster advertizing Mazzy's group and decide to try their luck in a different military. There's been some breeding of malcontent here and recruitment from within our ranks.

Edited by Syl Kiranov

It is sad to see your people go, specially in a close family like environment such as Ordo. It's a shame some harsh words were said by some who have left but they are entitle to their opinions and it is very fortunate that their opinions are not shared with the ones who continue to be part of Ordo, they very much differ from my opinions.

Ordo Imperialis is run by very dedicated group of people who have and continue to do, hard work for the betterment of all Ordo.

I'd like to take this moment to express my gratitude to Aryte and to all Ordo Magistrates, Instructors, Officers, Personal, anyone who's part of Ordo from the top down to the new recruits and also to the guy that makes great coffee for everyone. Thanks to all.

/me salutes all around

<3 Sammie

Purposely creating a separate military faction while maintaining membership within the Ordo is treason. None of them outwardly announced it. They were caught and I confronted them, only then did they leave the Ordo. It'd be like is Syl Kiranov decided she wanted to make Sylarmy, didn't tell anyone, recruited other Ordo members, and then quit after being caught doing it. Because that's precisely what happened. They gambled, tried to recruit more Ordo, and those Ordo they solicited went "... uh. That's . . not right."

The way I see it, the majority of these people were in Ordo long enough to know what was within the rules, and what wasn't. Three of them were members of Alpha squads, another was a flight leader, all positions held in high esteem within the group, that should serve as examples for the rest of their division, if not all of Ordo.

They should have known the rules, specifically, no dual-enlistment. Instead, they joined a military and assisted in its development, while keeping their involvement hidden from the rest of Ordo. They even perhaps attempted to recruit from within our ranks, and as mentioned, some wanted to create 'an enemy within the Ordo'.

They were fully aware of the consequences if they were exposed, and didn't even attempt to profess innocence when confronted. Those I spoke to were planning on leaving anyways, once the group was operational.

What they did was extraordinarily wrong, and each and every one of them should have known better.

It still stirs anger in me to see their cute little advert they posted on the NJWJ, and I will always remember the shock that it gave me to see two of them as close friends of mine there, and know that THEY, of all of us, were being two-faced backstabbers, trying to leak out more of us while we continued our trust in them... I am especially hurt at their lack of... of care, really! They didn't care enough to tell us about miscontent, to try and reconcile things. No, they let it rot and then it came to this.

This is what I get for joining a community on SL. With the shit I see on NJWJ, I guess I can't really say that I shouldn't have seen this one coming. We can try as hard as we want but the drama will always seep into the corners. A sad fact of life. Sometimes I wonder what the point of bonding together is if this can just happen... but in my bitterness, I forget that that's what makes us so great is how close we are.

It is time to get up and move on. The bleeding stump, in analogy, was a small one and is on its way to sealing and hardening, and eventually healing as we either forget them or accept what they did. (sorry if that was kind of graphic) I tend to hold grudges... I'll be damned if I can just let this one go in two days. I may not outwardly show it, but I want to do some rather bad things to them. It's my nature when I am pissed off, hurt, sad, and surprised in bad ways...

For those of you who are going "o.O Why do you give a fuck?" ... well. My apologies to you. Sorry. I guess it's just me to take it personally across an internet connection, right? -.=.-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.