Clicky

Kytec Switchblade

Something that might help

We should have a wall inside the outpost, something easily accessed with a list of all curia personnel, a representative of Frumentarii, and the officer staff, with aryte at the top, all with online indicators, a small definition of who they are and what they handle, and a drop box for notecards next to each one.

I can make this myself with little help, would only need the dropbox script.

Maby a box next to it that prompts a dropdown list that you can chose notecards preformatted from

We should have a wall inside the outpost, something easily accessed with a list of all curia personnel, a representative of Frumentarii, and the officer staff, with aryte at the top, all with online indicators, a small definition of who they are and what they handle, and a drop box for notecards next to each one.

I can make this myself with little help, would only need the dropbox script.

Maby a box next to it that prompts a dropdown list that you can chose notecards preformatted from

Dropbox "script":

llAllowInventoryDrop(TRUE);

'course you can get fancier than that, but that's the root of the entire thing.

Nameplates with an indicator for online AND for on-base mebbe :D (just link the other to mercury or something).

Would definitely put the huge empty walls to good use!

Linking to Mercury would take more as I dont know how it works. e.e

I can design the layout of the board, or whatever. I can't script it, but I can make it look professional, and more importantly, sexy. Kytec, if you want to put this idea into action, I can help you design it! Send me an IM. :D

Well, There ya go. I cant make it look fancy but I can script :D

I can probably give you a script which will feed all the uuid's from staff like that out of mercury.. You could make it a dynamic wall.

I just need to add a quick query thing to the webserver.

Its already possible to get rank badges from it, the same should be possible for signatures.

The challenge will be to make the board add/remove and organize people on its own, i can sort things by group from mercury and send dividers when it changes during the data feed.

Not quite sure on how big the list will be, that will probably determine what is possible the most.