Clicky

Aryte

New Jessie Request: 9JUNE09

Heeeello. Caine has politely requested that Ordo try their darndest not to butt heads with Chaos in New Jessie. If you have any problems, just let Caine know personally. That means no more "DIE CHAOS SCUM!" stuff. In addition, please be sure to read the New Jessie rules. Some of our stuff--jetpacks, Adjudicators, miniguns--aren't OK to use there. As always, no Astra planes.

Antesignani will be there a bit more now. So, as such, an officer--me, Zerowinged, and/or Dascede--will be around. Also, Tsume is an admin.

I'll be looking out for people taking the trolling bait they lay out. Don't take it. The best policy is to ignore or interact as laconically as possible so they don't keep baiting you.

I do know that the admin who reported this stuff to Caine isn't exactly very friendly with Ordo and is more friendly with Chaos, and I got the feeling he was exaggerating.

Chaos WILL try to provoke you at all possible counts.

Dark Svenska was flying around ramming Ordo Personnel on the ground with his plane... Why the hell he isn't already banned is FAR beyond my comprehension.

If you are having problems with Chaos at new Jessie IM ME IMMEDIATELY and I will come and put on the Admin pants.

Also... I am not certain on this, but I think the current adjudicator is allowed at New Jessie under the rules