Clicky

Firefox Breed

The ac room attendence

Lestat's room, first 8 people $128 for the entire trip, $64 if you're listed after the original 8 (to be determined by lestat)

just so Lestat can pay off the room. I'll be covering extra expenses. Me and lestat are covering a good amount of food and beer.

Also Lestat has 2 artists staying in our room, they are doing comissions for the room as payment.

Lestat's room, first 8 people $128 for the entire trip, $64 if you're listed after the original 8 (to be determined by lestat)

just so Lestat can pay off the room. I'll be covering extra expenses. Me and lestat are covering a good amount of food and beer.

Also Lestat has 2 artists staying in our room, they are doing comissions for the room as payment.

Correction, the artists are doing commissions for lanny and I. Lanny's covering the cost of the artists out of pocket as a favor.

I can throw down on stuff. I'll be bringing $300 in all (give or take $20 depending on how often I get drunk over the next week and a half).