Clicky

Kynnaria Merlin

So what exactly is this reputation thing?

What with the recent forum update and all, there are a few new features that I, and probably at least several others, are still wondering as to the function of. The biggest one, for me at least, is this whole 'Reputation' business. While I assume it's some sort of rating system, I can't find any sort of 'Rate Me' button, which begs the question, "How does one increase or decrease one's reputation if there's no visible means to do so?" So, here's the obligatory 'WTF' thread. Enjoy.

The new reputation system is pretty cool. If someone makes a good and useful post, you can show your support to their efforts and bump them up a reputation point. It really adds up over time if everyone participates. If someone makes a not so helpful post, or flames, spams, or degrades, you can down their reputation! I drew a vector directional field to help visualize the experience.

capture008.png

I love how aryte's profile already has like +45... LOL.

Crash Silverfall's Profile

Add me as a friend

Send me a message

Find Topics

Find Posts

Poor

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Quick, everyone spam Crash's profile with -'s

Edit'd Aryte's profile has +61.. from +30 a couple days ago.

Edited by Desereck Creeggan

You could +Rep yourself?, and i missed that opportunity :shiftyeyes:

Stuck at 0 forever, it's neutral, and neutral is mysterious, you don't know whether he is good or evil, i could as well be both? Or maybe not, maybe a bit of both, or not, the one you cannot read, the one you cannot truely know, the one that stays hidden, The Frumentarii one.