Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Mass Effect

So, I just went out and purchased ME for the PC about less than a week ago, updated all my divers blah blah blah, and now whenever I try to run the game it triggers a GPF or General Protection Fault. HISTORY:G matrix 2D::swap()ADDRESS:0x10bbgf4e:not found!

I click ok and the entire computer locks up needing a reboot D:

Address= 0x1d4ecde5 Not Found! showed up the second time after i updated my nvidia drivers

if anyone knows what the hell this means please let me know as it would appear I have paid $100 for a game that doesn't work

yeah i have it but the game is not realistic. Buttraping ,whining and spamming nukes isn't part of the standard Alliance navy training in the game. So i spend like half an hour to see how i could get my buddy to bend over like a real marine should but it didn't worked.

Ok update! I tried Inoues suggestion. F:\Program Files\Mass Effect\Binaries made a backup of the .dll file and renamed the original to Paul and it has so far worked for me. Thank you Inoue for the suggestion, I posted my solution on their forums as well. and Kristian WTF are you talking about exactly lol

Jester Spearmann wrote:

Ok update! I tried Inoues suggestion. F:\Program Files\Mass Effect\Binaries made a backup of the .dll file and renamed the original to Paul and it has so far worked for me. Thank you Inoue for the suggestion, I posted my solution on their forums as well. and Kristian WTF are you talking about exactly lol

I had the same problem, thats where i got the solution from right after i got it..

I was like WTF why did the illegal version work and not the legal .. only thing it can point to is the copy protection.