Clicky

Aryte

The Death of the UU: 12JULY09

did you know that Xegras feels sorry, and that he never should of joined UU, told him that. and might join chaos now he told to me in im

Not to sound like an ass, or be cruel, but he's only sorry because the UU fell apart. Its like the "I'm not sorry I lied, but I'm sorry I got caught" sort of thing, and its sad because its true.

The unfortunate thing, is that most of the people in the UU were unhonorably discharged, meaning thats a 98% chance they'll never get back into Ordo, even after the 3 month wait, so now that the UU fell apart, and most of them still resent us for their mistakes (meaning they probably dont want to be allied to us) they're pushed into Chaos or Vanguard, because nowadays its the "norm" and they accept nearly everyone who applies.

The honestly sad part is, the people who left for UU, got through schola, which requires a lot of committment (even before the changes), which is supposed to make sure Ordo is for you, not to mention they got past our 80% application denial. I'm not saying the ones who left are bad people, or soldiers at that, just that they made a bad choice which turned for the worst.

Now for some positive-

I'd rather see them in Vanguard, than in Chaos, because it might not be as much bullsh*t as last time, but Chaos is still a quasi-greifer ect. ect.

Ah, the ferocious rugrat brigade has fallen to the machinations of the dubious and dastardly Dagger. Doubtless, duplicity, despair, and degeneration will doom them to the downward depths, unto death, a defiled and defeated dominion of dunces, doofuses, and intellectually dormant. Damned by their deafness, and destroyed by their devil-may-care demeanors, they were determined to be dangerous, but are little more than deflated.

Good riddance.