Clicky

Aryte

IMPORTANT: Militant Collective - 14JULY09

Fact is, neither Vanguard, nor Chaos were involved in this. They cannot even claim to be involved, though I am sure they will. Raiduer should have shown a little backbone and told his officers to shut their mouths or leave the group.

I am sure however there is much mre than meets the eye here, and I suppose we'll learn the dire truths in the coming days.

oh god if new jessie spots this then and probly will, it will mostly likely end up in a giant article and comments from dark and naumova, i can allready see it coming

Dark will talk about heresy and shit as though the constant state of pseudo-RP he lives in isn't a huge joke, and Christoph will sort of make vague comments about how all this is part of his grand master plan.

I am really starting to question the integrity of groups now.. every time they try and do something different they fall apart, and its heartbreaking to be honest.

Problem is the lower soldiers start spreading rumors, it hits the officer staff its not stopped and keeps going, everyone starts to form mob mentality.

The reason Ordo will always survive ordeals like the UU, is because we place full trust in Aryte, and the selection of officer staff is rigorous, and we trust them too. Conflicts within the group are taken care by Curia's unbias judgements, and every person in the Ordo can make a difference, from E-0 (munitorium/curia ect) to O-3 and those same people are cared about and not looked down upon by anybody.

Remember the latter of that if you have any issues or questioning within the group.