Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Kellervo

The Shark Av

Awhile back, I started toying with the idea of selling my shark avatar. At the time, the Mercz had a couple recent additions to their ranks that wore - you can probably guess - a dolphin and an orca avatar.

I thought 'hm. I must fix this.' and ended up talking to them, and eventually converting them into fellow shark dudes. All is well in the shark world. One less dolphin fouling the Salamis reservoir D:<

Here's the problem.

THEY WENT TO VANGUARD.

Suffice to say, there is a lack of balance in the shark universe. So... for a relative discount (if anything!), I'm going to say this right here:

If you want a shark avatar, either post here, or message me in world. Basic color swaps are pretty easy - I can have it done within half an hour - but details like striping, polka-dots, and especially tattoos and the like might take a little bit longer. I'll get back to you with a price in world.

Can you make it look viciously mutated, 12 feet tall, and perhaps in no way "cute" "cuddly" "friendly" "furry", but rather like a monstrosity risen from the depths, spawned in some unspeakably ancient, blasphemous, city beneath the sea? To put it simply, "eldritch out the wazoo"?

Why not a whale?

I saw a Youtube video earlier and I think it was a whale AV, looked good.

After their bombing of Hiroshima and Nagasaki in WWII the Whale and Dolphin have become the hunted. Having either of these avatars is inadvisable

The Japanese have sent this message to taunt their foes.

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qu-3oLAwEaI