Clicky

DamionStJames Webb

2142 6-man Raid

As much as i <3 Ordo and their members... its becoming annoying that you claim you "win" and flag a base which you had to use 10 Ordo members v 1 2142 member( Domonic ) ... then the week before it was 21 Ordo members v 2 2142 members (Fang, MarineForces123)... maybe we should arrange a FAIR fight some time?

or does 1 2142 member = 10 Ordo members? or am i missunderstood :S

P.S. nice pics btw :)

James Benedek,

2142 MP

*title change to '2142 8-man raid while 1 man on 2142's sim, moments later 2142 recruit arrives with 3 RI + 1 Spartan to help*

P.S. are the rumours true ... you accused us of cheating? :o (the 21 man ordo attack on 2142 while only 2 guarding(Fang + marine) last week.. someone said Ordo accused Fang of rezzing explosives.. am sorry to say fang doesn't rezz explosives... and hes just generally good at combat, like the other day when me and him attacked you guys to test equip( 2 v 6), then we later went to Salamis and took over Badnarik (2 v 8 Merczateers) EPIC). :D

P.S. Aryte you never replied yes or no to arranging a fair fight some time. :(

James Benedek,

2142 MP

I am replying via a phone. Hold your horses. The Ordo always tries to be fair in combat situations. As for claims of cheating, not that I am aware of. And certainly not an organized/official complaint. Things are said in combat. It happens. No need to have an anuerism.