Clicky

RazorFox

District 13

is it allowed to wear diffrent moded ordo gear on the rp sim like diffrent textures making it look a bit trashed old and used or additional things like utility stuff on tehe belt and a bit coustome cause for my taste of roleplay in a pos apokalyptic world a fabric new looking amror doest suit in the scene in my eyes

is it allowed to wear diffrent moded ordo gear on the rp sim like diffrent textures making it look a bit trashed old and used or additional things like utility stuff on tehe belt and a bit coustome cause for my taste of roleplay in a pos apokalyptic world a fabric new looking amror doest suit in the scene in my eyes

I don't see why not.

Guest Ruin Nefarious

Still a military. Don't fuck with your armor. If you modded your gear in the US Army you'd get backhanded back to the 1800's.

2 days in field in real combative areas and your gear changes 180 ° from regulations to make it the best setup for situation and region .... and i didnt got backslapped in the 1800'S in the german military wich is as far i know a bit more sticky to dress order as us military ... but nevermind ..

Apparently things are a little more lax in the field than one would think. My cousin came back from Afghanistan with stories of things like US Military personnel hijacking radio frequencies and broadcasting Iron Maiden directly into soldiers' helmet radios, which he mostly complained about because he got in huge trouble for getting drunk one time but people can do stuff like that.

Dude, you're telling me you wouldn't want to be backhanded back into the 1800's? I'd paint my rifle pink to get backhanded back to the 1700's! :O

I'd rather get backhanded into the 1800s, but I want to be a dandy and wear top hats and wile away my days playing croquet.

WAIT. YOU ARE OFFICER. You sip tea and eat cakes, as you nonchalantly order men into battle, assured of Ordo superiority and the victory that is soon to come. BUT. You sit next to a table with a full set of communications and monitoring gear, since you do want to keep an eye on things. Viola.

Yeah does anyone actually go there anymore? Cuz if u are I´ma head there. And yeah IC is IC and OOC is OOC. I could be a lonewanderer-enemie there and attack you at D13 and at ordo we´d be friends again. With Good roleplayers everything works fine, I´ve been doing "mean" stuffs ICly while we were talking friendly oocly on IMs. That´s why roleplay rocks :D