Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Enemy Factions & other small issues

It's come to my notice that this needs to be updated as a lot of groups such as CSL (Commando SL) TFM & a few others visit often yet nobody knows whether they are hostile neutral or allied. to the best of my knowledge CSL is hostile as they quite frequently attack yet when I call for people to take defensive positions quite often I have people arguing over comms saying things such as 'oh <name here> is not hostile they're neutral or they're harmless let em go. Things like this specifically when I'm in command as NCOIC late in the evenings or early mornings particularly annoy me. and more often than not I'm the one left to kill them and then file the reports,

secondly the one other thing that annoys me is when I call for people to come to titan because the sim is undermanned some people just laugh it off and say but it's <insert time here> in the morning nobody

I want to make it clear to people. If the NCOIC or OIC call for people to help defend, get to Titan and defend. And as for whether or not they're hostile, unless a group is clearly listed in our Diplomacy notecard as an ally, dont go around saying that they are friendly. Some groups are not listed under hostiles or allies because they're ambiguous.

Aryte Vesperia wrote:

The two groups, CSL and TFM, are really negligible. TFM at this point is up in the air, thus left as neutral. CSL hasn't mobilized an honest threat . .

. . Ever.

Seriously though, has anyone?

I don't mean to sound arrogant, but for a long time running the Ordo has been able to meet most threats with ease. Its becoming a study of mine, and I hope alot of people keep track of it; I have been observing the effects of perpetual victory on our ranks.

So it took alot of work for the Ordo to come from a ragtag band of splinter rebels of the AN, to being the force it is now, boasting a force of near 200 personnel. In my humble and honest opinion I'd like to see another group maybe even two that can be equal to own in regards of dedication and quality.