Clicky

RazorFox

zrazor guide to have fun even if ur in vg and blockaded

zrazor guide to have fun even if ur in vg and blockaded

hello my name is zrazor rozenstaruch u might remember me from my guide to makin a cool army a long time go

im here to wwrite another artical but this time it aint about that today i am gonna make a guide for what to do if ur army get blockade d

i guess whats goin on is that vanguard was bein lulzy and then those mercz fuckers (I HATE THEM SO MCH THEY BITCHES KICK ME OUTT) ban them and those furrys in ordo ban them too and then everyone else did it cause mercz (fuckers) and ordo rule everthing and made them do it cause that aryte guy is so evil

like you cant even look right at him cause the evil burns ur eyes and its some shit off teh end of raiers of teh lost ark where ur face melts off

like i seriosely im him one time and i he just sais "Buenos dias" and I FUCKING CRAPED MY PANTS

so neway now u cant fight anyone cause everyone else is fucking pussies all the time and they scared and thats cool i guess cause now u run this hood but how you gonna have fun when no one fight ur might?

well heres the thing i was in vg once a looooooong time ago (i am so old lmaao) and we got blockaded by fags back then to so if ur bored or somethin all u have 2 do is follow my guide n have a good time anyway

1. gestures

if u got gestures u got fun.u can stand around an ddance all day w/ dat shit. be like "DIE MOTHERF*CKER DIE" or some fuckin shit like that i dunno use ur imagination. christoph likes that DOTA thing but id ont get it its french or something

2. race lawnmowers

i re member one time me an rygads made this lawn mower and skylar made a racetrack and we raced lawnmowers all day and it was real fun we did it for like an hour and then we got bored with it i guess so we just played gestures

3. go to new jesie

u can fight ppl there or totally just hang out and smoke a bowl if u got it

4. make comic books

van valeeva did that and it was amazing, great work van i am very impresse dwith that plz IM me and tell me how to photoshop do my own comic books like that because ur very creeative (all i have is ms paint lowl)

5. make a stick and put a furry head on it

furrys are real weird and theres lots of them so if u put one of there heads on a stick maybe they go away i dunno or maybe they try to fuck the head which is fucking weird i dont know goddamn furrys are SO WEIRD

6. call of duty world at war is fucking sweet

try it

7. have a barbecue or a party or something

this is basically the best option cause you can do all the above at the same time and have a blast take snapshots and

8. get high as shit

then get on ventrilo and totally be lik "yo dudes im so high" and they be all "oh yeah how high" and you be all "...what?" and everybody lols IRL real fucking hard like its the funniest shit

9. ask christoph about snowmew stuff

even if mercz (GET FUCKED) made it all up and we knoe that he getsso mad about it its so teh lulzy

10. comment on the new jessie war journal

get on their and give shout outs to ur homaaaayz an let everybod know u how much u dont give a FUCK nigga, $$$ThUg LyFe$$$

well thats about all i can think of to tell u to do but use ur imagination and u will not be bored and will survive teh blockade

"testify and stay just and jesus loves you and this willl all be over someday"

-Martin Luther King i think

"99 problems but a gay faggot bockade aint one"

-me after listeni 2 Jay-Z

I lol'd.

Garion, remember when Christoph would have VG Movie Night in the tavern on the Eponym and we watched Shaun of the Dead every day for like a month because we were all so very, very bored?

Lmfao. This is a very good guide, we should publish it and send all of VG their own personal copies.

I'd be getting it published in the NJWJ, if I could get ahold of Metallicoe ever.

I do remember. And I didn't go to a single one of em. xD

I went to three of them and never sat through the whole thing even once.

Those three did not include the time GR attacked us and it ended with a dance-off, followed by taking them up to the tavern to watch that goddamn movie again.