Clicky

Tiridates Mikadze

I DON'T DO COMMISSIONS

I will not accept any money for a commission, unless you're willing to pay outrageously because I hate to work and I'm freakin' lazy.

But I might MIGHT do a suggestion or request.

Don't count on it, though. At all. Ever, in fact. When I do stuff, I do it for the love of it, baby.

All pictures will appear in this post, except for the Man of Truth series that I will continue (yes, yes, there will be more).

AND YEAH, I KNOW, THEY'RE HUGE. You'll also be able to see these on my Deviant Art Page, King Tiridates.

Other sketches and crap can be found on my FA page, and will not generally be comics.

Cooking_with_Seb_and_Tiri_by_KingTiridates.jpg

VEGNA__MAN_OF_TRUTH_1st_page_by_KingTiridates.jpg

Tiri, I propose a re-enactment of the scene in the car in Pulp Fiction in comic page format, but with Aelus and you in the front seat and Dagger in the back and Aelus turns around and is like "Man, Dagger, you gotta have an opinion" and then accidentally shoots him in the face and you're like "WHAT THE FUCK" and Aelus is like "Aw man, I shot Dagger in the face!" and you're like "WHY'D YOU SHOOT DAGGER IN THE FACE FOR MAN?" and Aelus says "I didn't mean to, it was an accident!"

Also a comic version of those stories Vegna is writing.

Guest DESERECK

THIS IS SADDENING

The servers at work wont let me log in :<

Add on to Zrazor's: And then dagger suddenly has a dagger in his forhead and Agares decides to do a brake check.