Clicky

Kytec Switchblade

Those annoying money from africa emails

Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 1:48 PM

Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU,

GOOD DAY TO YOU,

My name is Mrs. Victoria Veronica Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer for about two years, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK, west Africa and in china I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly, since we had no kids to inherit them.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe He has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than a month and I'll want you to stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and in Africa. Also to the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

You would be entitled to 20% of all the funds which are deposited in bank/finance house in the United Kingdom and in Africa. The remaining 80% will be used to set up a foundation in my husband's name, which will be used to help the less privileged.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.

Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to your preferred account as you would be the beneficiary to them.

Pls. Contact my lawyer in London,

Barrister Anthony Berry with the specified address:

CHAMBERS OF ANTHONY BERRY

BARRISTER ANTHONY BERRY

9 BEDFORD ROW LONDON WC1R 4AZ

E-mail: [email protected]

TELL: +447024038950 447938038468

Fax: +447005800051

There are above 20 million dollars deposited in banks/finance houses in the UK as well as in Africa. Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Please tell him that I have asked you to reach him. This is my private email: [email protected]

God blesses you.

Thanks,

Mrs. Victoria Lee.

Annoying right? Heres my reply email!

Dear Mrs. Victoria Lee,

Enjoy your cancerous esophagus. God doesn't love you, and you're better off buying man hookers and booze with your husband's drug money. I'm sure that the church would only spend the money on more child molestation cover-ups and bags of shrooms in order to see god some more, therefore your best course of action is to go wild and live it up with two bags of coke so you can do lines while you do lines dawg. Your wild drug and prostitute binge leading up to your cancerous death will be a testament to us all. You are truly an hero.

-----Original Message-----

Sent: Tuesday, September 08, 2009 1:48 PM

Subject: GOOD DAY TO YOU,

GOOD DAY TO YOU,

My name is Mrs. Victoria Veronica Lee; I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to you/church. I am 59 years old and I was diagnosed with Esophageal Cancer for about two years, immediately after the death of my husband, who has left me everything he worked for. He owned an import/export company which operated in the UK, west Africa and in china I have been touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband to you for the good work of God, rather than allow my relatives to use my husband hard earned funds ungodly, since we had no kids to inherit them.

Please pray that the good Lord forgive me my sins. I have asked God to forgive me and I believe He has because He is a merciful God. I will be going in for an operation in less than a month and I'll want you to stand as the beneficiary to the account of my late husband in the United Kingdom and in Africa. Also to the motherless and less privilege and also for the assistance of the widows.

You would be entitled to 20% of all the funds which are deposited in bank/finance house in the United Kingdom and in Africa. The remaining 80% will be used to set up a foundation in my husband's name, which will be used to help the less privileged.At the moment I cannot take any telephone calls due to the fact that my relatives are around me and my health status.

Please contact my lawyers in charge of the funds and they will arrange the transfer of the funds from my account to your preferred account as you would be the beneficiary to them.

Pls. Contact my lawyer in London,

Barrister Anthony Berry with the specified address:

CHAMBERS OF ANTHONY BERRY

BARRISTER ANTHONY BERRY

9 BEDFORD ROW LONDON WC1R 4AZ

E-mail: [email protected]

TELL: +447024038950 447938038468

Fax: +447005800051

There are above 20 million dollars deposited in banks/finance houses in the UK as well as in Africa. Please use your share of the funds well and always extend the good work to others.

Please tell him that I have asked you to reach him. This is my private email: [email protected]

God blesses you.

Thanks,

Mrs. Victoria Lee.

+10 internets

i get them daily :|

here's today's :D

Hello,

I got your contact in course of my inquiry to locate relations of my Deceased Client who died in a car crash. On the 7th of August 2003 it was reported to us that my Client, his wife and their only daughter were involved in a car crash. The reason for this is to inherit a Contract Payment Deposits Account of $7.4 million of which the Deceased left in a Finance Firm. This request emerged when the Finance Firm contacted me for the attention of my Deceased Client (perhaps for one reason or the other they have tried to contact him and was unsuccessful) I announced his death and protocols observed. I was mandated (as the deceased's attorney) to provide the Next of Kin to inherit the Deposits or they will freeze it as" Unclaimed Deposit" Unfortunately, and unknown to the Finance Firm, the Next of Kin was among the dead in the car crash.

But rather leaving the Deposits/Account frozen hence I seek your help to claim the fund into your Account as you share same names with the Deceased and I have the required Information to execute the transaction under legal process.

Upon the conclusion of this transaction, I will come to your country, for the disbursement of this fund, which 40% of the total amount will be your compensation, while 60% will be my share for the investment I will need your help to establish in your country.

Yours Faithfully,

Michael Afonso.