Clicky

Merk Thor

Hai :D

Hai! I´m Merk Thor. A stupid swedish guy that keeps on getting in trouble. My English is kinda bad, but mozilla firefox helps me :D. Some has already seen me around as the short annoying lion. I like carrots. And cookies. And carrots, But mostly Cookies :D

Been doing a lot of roleplay around SL, everything from pirate roleplay to Vampire to Post-apo. I´m a friendly person based on Php. No I don´t script, that just popped out of my head. On the other hand I do make animations, Some textures, Building, Easier sculpties and cookies :D The random stuffs i build are free. You can find them on xstreet when I find somewhere to place my box.

I like helping ppl so just ask anything anytime and I´ll do my best to help.

I think that´s about everything, A stupid swedish guy that builds freebies and get´s in trouble Cuz of crappy english.

Yah think i got it all :D

Hai! I´m Merk Thor. A stupid swedish guy that keeps on getting in trouble. My English is kinda bad, but mozilla firefox helps me :D. Some has already seen me around as the short annoying lion. I like carrots. And cookies. And carrots, But mostly Cookies :D

Been doing a lot of roleplay around SL, everything from pirate roleplay to Vampire to Post-apo. I´m a friendly person based on Php. No I don´t script, that just popped out of my head. On the other hand I do make animations, Some textures, Building, Easier sculpties and cookies :D The random stuffs i build are free. You can find them on xstreet when I find somewhere to place my box.

I like helping ppl so just ask anything anytime and I´ll do my best to help.

I think that´s about everything, A stupid swedish guy that builds freebies and get´s in trouble Cuz of crappy english.

Yah think i got it all :D

your english is better than mine :o