Clicky

RazorFox

Myers Briggs Personality Index

Aryte is bill gates and i'm oprah. Together we shall take over the world.

Also like

David, King of Israel

U.S. Presidents:

Abraham Lincoln

Ronald Reagan

Barack Obama

William Cullen Bryant, poet

Abraham Maslow, psychologist and proponent of self-actualization

Ross Perot

Sean Connery

Elizabeth Dole

Francois Mitterand

Dick Van Dyke

Andy Griffith

James Garner

William Aramony, former president of United Way

Gene Hackman (Superman, Antz)

Dennis Hopper (Speed)

Brenda Vaccaro

Craig T. Nelson (Coach)

Diane Sawyer (Good Morning America)

Randy Quaid (Bye Bye, Love; Independence Day)

Tommy Lee Jones (The Fugitive)

Kirstie Alley ("Cheers," Look Who's Talking movies)

Michael Jordan, NBA basketball player

Johnny Depp (Pirates of the Caribbean)

Oprah Winfrey

Bob Saget America's Funniest Home Videos, Full House

Julia Louis-Dreyfus ("Seinfeld")

Ben Stiller (The Royal Tenenbaums)

Peyton Manning, Indianapolis Colts quarterback

Matthew McConaughey (The Wedding Planner)

Pete Sampras, Tennis Champion

Lauren Graham ("Gilmore Girls")

Ben Affleck (The Sum Of All Fears)

John Cusack (High Fidelity)

Edited by Kytec Switchblade

ESTJ;

Extraverted Sensing Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

17 1 38 50

This made me lol. "People like: Bruce Willis, George W. Bush."

Though, I quickly answered most of these, with a moderate form of thought. I'll retake the test when its not 4AM. c.c

-- Searched the meaning behind it, and it actually matches me to the hair.

Strengths:

• Generally enthusiastic, upbeat and friendly
  • Stable and dependable, they can be counted on to promote security for their families
  • Put forth a lot of effort to fulfill their duties and obligations
  • Responsible about taking care of day-to-day practical concerns around the house
  • Usually good (albeit conservative) with money
  • Not personally threatened by conflict or criticism
  • Interested in resolving conflict, rather than ignoring it
  • Take their commitments very seriously, and seek lifelong relationships
  • Able to move on after a relationship breaks up
  • Able to administer discipline when necessary

As for the weaknesses, I don't really agree with any of them.

Click here to view detailed information.

Your Type is

INTP -Strength of the preferences % 22-12-62-33

Architects need not be thought of as only interested in drawing blueprints for buildings or roads or bridges. They are the master designers of all kinds of theoretical systems, including school curricula, corporate strategies, and new technologies. For Architects, the world exists primarily to be analyzed, understood, explained - and re-designed. External reality in itself is unimportant, little more than raw material to be organized into structural models. What is important for Architects is that they grasp fundamental principles and natural laws, and that their designs are elegant, that is, efficient and coherent.

Architects are rare - maybe one percent of the population - and show the greatest precision in thought and speech of all the types. They tend to see distinctions and inconsistencies instantaneously, and can detect contradictions no matter when or where they were made. It is difficult for an Architect to listen to nonsense, even in a casual conversation, without pointing out the speaker's error. And in any serious discussion or debate Architects are devastating, their skill in framing arguments giving them an enormous advantage. Architects regard all discussions as a search for understanding, and believe their function is to eliminate inconsistencies, which can make communication with them an uncomfortable experience for many.

Ruthless pragmatists about ideas, and insatiably curious, Architects are driven to find the most efficient means to their ends, and they will learn in any manner and degree they can. They will listen to amateurs if their ideas are useful, and will ignore the experts if theirs are not. Authority derived from office, credential, or celebrity does not impress them. Architects are interested only in what make sense, and thus only statements that are consistent and coherent carry any weight with them.

Architects often seem difficult to know. They are inclined to be shy except with close friends, and their reserve is difficult to penetrate. Able to concentrate better than any other type, they prefer to work quietly at their computers or drafting tables, and often alone. Architects also become obsessed with analysis, and this can seem to shut others out. Once caught up in a thought process, Architects close off and persevere until they comprehend the issue in all its complexity. Architects prize intelligence, and with their grand desire to grasp the structure of the universe, they can seem arrogant and may show impatience with others who have less ability, or who are less driven.

Albert Einstein as the iconic Rational is an Architect. Dr. David Keirsey, Robert Rosen, George Soros, Gregory Peck, James Madison, Ludwig Boltzman, Charles Darwin, Adam Smith, and Thomas Jefferson are other examples of the Architect Rational.

That's funny, because this is mostly true. I do my best work by myself, secluded from others, and if someone has a great idea, then i will encourage it, even if they're just a mere rookie.

It gave me:

INTJ

Introverted Intuitive Thinking Judging

Strength of the preferences %

44 38 1 22

and said i was:
/>http://keirsey.com/4temps/mastermind.asp

which explains my need for making AI that kills stuff =p

Then it gave me the following people:

Stephen Hawking, Andrew Grove, Marie Curie, Guy Kawasaki, Igor Sikorsky, Hillary Clinton

I guess i found a new goal in life as an evil mastermind! Anyone want to be my 'igor' ?