Clicky

RazorFox

Myers Briggs Personality Index

ISTJs often work for long periods, devoting their energy to tasks that they see as important to fulfilling a goal. However, they resist putting energy into things that don't make sense to them, or for which they can't see a practical application. They prefer to work alone but can work well in teams when the situation demands it. They like to be accountable for their actions, and they enjoy positions of responsibility. They have little use for theory or abstract thinking, unless the practical application is clear.

Sums me up perfectly.

Mind you, this is a Meyer's Briggs inventory Lite. A real one is like...5 hours of testing and answering questions. This barely scratches the surface, and as a result can and will only give vague indication of one's personality type.

Furthermore, when I was tested, I was split down the line for three trait pairs, almost dead even in each. Those would be E/i, T/F, and J/P (Though I was less split on the J/P pairing, and leaned towards the J or Judging aspect.) According to the the test, then, I'm massively Intuitive, rather than sensing and I am more Judging than I am Perceiving. I split near dead even for Extroverted/Introverted, however, and on Thinking/Feeling. My tester said I was anomaly and that I should retake the test some time.

The test gives an indication of what kind of personality a person has, but not, by far their potential or ability really is.

So for instance, you can have INTJs who are absolute dumbFfffs, and ENTJs terrified of public speaking.

I had taken a real one at a tech center during my IT stint.

was about a 2hr long test with a 11page result.

Called the Insight Spectrum Survey

18% Organizing

25% Relating

28% Thinking

29% Acting

So im somewhat right there middled with everything, each result had its own explaination and like some description. It was pretty intriguing reading up on all the pages and kinda sitting going "yeah...sounds about like me". Impressed me enough to key it out in a notecard to hand out to freinds. Just when I get around to remembering to finish it

INFJ

The Counselor

"Counselors tend to work effectively in organizations. They value staff harmony and make every effort to help an organization run smoothly and pleasantly. "

"Counselors have an exceptionally strong desire to contribute to the welfare of others, and find great personal fulfillment interacting with people, nurturing their personal development, guiding them to realize their human potential."

"Counselors themselves can seldom tell how they came to read others' feelings so keenly. This extreme sensitivity to others could very well be the basis of the Counselor's remarkable ability to experience a whole array of psychic phenomena." Oooh

Edited by Jath Andel