Clicky

Kytec Switchblade

Weekly Meeting 10/3/09

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: Ok sit down and let's get startd

[18:19] Anlysia Gregoire: It's a kitty. :v

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: 1 minute.

[18:19] Woofie Khandr: My taco is commiting heracy.. over cooked -crys-

[18:19] Agares Tretiak: Tandem, consider, breifly, who you just said that to. >_>

[18:19] Zerowinged Vasiliev: . . .

[18:20] Anlysia Gregoire: Agares is the King of Pop.

[18:20] Zerowinged Vasiliev: YOUR MIND IS COMMITING HOLY HERACY

[18:20] Zerowinged Vasiliev: THERE.

[18:20] Vex Naxos: CIG TIME

[18:20] Woofie Khandr: soda pop? =D

[18:20] Agares Tretiak: Eh.

[18:20] Vex Naxos: WHO here...has made a ROAD SOADA?

[18:21] Woofie Khandr: road soada? or you mean road soda were you pick up some random half full soda bottle and drink it -shudders- ewwwwz

[18:21] Agares Tretiak: Disarming while at the meeting table reduces chances of something unfortunate from occuring.

[18:22] Tiridates Mikadze: C...oooo....brrraaaaaaa...

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone quiet down, let's get to it.

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: Ok . .

[18:23] Aryte Vesperia: So.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Since we were fighting last 90 hours, I do not have notes.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: So time for FUN WINGING IT.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: All riiight.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: 266 members.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Down one: Roxxie, an inactive, dropped.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Lot of old Ordo are filtering back to us. Kono, Kronus. Welcome, you guys.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Good to see you.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: A shit ton of apps-- oh god, 13 or so.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: Activity is constantly increasing. 35 in meeting after a sim reboot and 4 hours of combat: I am pleased. I can't wait until we hit 50+ in meeting again.

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: School is going well. I took the entire last week of October off to do major projects and handle major Ordo things. So stress is gone there.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy: stuff is good. MC is disbanding tomorrow, thus this major offensive today. I'll cover it in the keynote.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: 38 defenses.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Defenses are down-- er, well no. REPORTED defenses are down. I'll yell at people tomorrow about it.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: 2 great allied assistance deployments as well.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Did it come through that I said 8 offenses? No. Hate u SL.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Unit reports! :D

[18:28] Sosarin Demar raises his hand for Astra.

[18:28] Aryte Vesperia: Sosarin Demar.

[18:29] Anlysia Gregoire raises a hand too, to buy Lestat time.

[18:30] Sosarin Demar: Astra had a rather eventful week, I thought. We had a few exercises and even an awesome Astra raid on CATI. Terminus -- well, if Keystone is here tonight he can speak for Terminus. On another note, I plan on drafting an outline covering Astra administration, further refining roles and guidelines -- what each tier of command should be doing, that sort of thing.

[18:30] Sosarin Demar: In addition I plan on hosting some sort of activity next week, be it a combat exercise or authorized raid. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Ethan held several raids for Astra. They all went very well.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: Anlysia?

[18:31] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:32] Anlysia Gregoire: Sera's working steadily on the flamethrower scripts for Fulminata. The fuel-spray mode is already complete and impressively scary to behold; Agares and I will be getting together when I get a chance to talk to him about the form for people submitting projects to use. Need a model for the flamethrower, but I'm going to be speaking with someone I know about a possibility on that. Also, I have a kitty av again so now people who hated me like me, and people who liked me hate me. :v

[18:34] Anlysia Gregoire: That's all.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, thank you.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: Lestat.

[18:35] Lestat Umarov: Alrighty, a lot's been happening this week for Terra. Development is flourishing, combat is frequent, and the Terra handbook is pending review after an update from Gulliver, Deserek, etc. The following week will be dedicated to enforcing the standards that I pointed were not being followed out at the horribly disorganized and insomnia fueled staff meeting. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:35] Lestat Umarov: From Kellawr for Invictus: "The squad's new handbook is complete and posted on the forums for Alpha members to view. With it, training is beginning anew, starting... a couple days ago. Work has resumed on a new assault rifle for the squad to make use of in slaughtering heretics. The dropship build has been finalized, and Garion is at work fine-tuning the scripts. Hopefully we will see an operational prototype soon!"

[18:36] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "Negev shadowbaking complete, expecting scripting and all that to be done soon. Trainings done in accordance, looking at a few new things rolling around on the block. Still working in tangent with Fulminata to find them some doods. No Executive officer at this time, looking for one inside of the group at this time; should be announced sometime within the week."

[18:36] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Fulminata: "Fulminata has made significant strides over the past week, purging itself of chronically-inactive members and currently in the process of filling their slots. At present, two slots remain. Training will resume as per normal as soon as possible. Progress in building the flamethrower is also well underway."

[18:36] Lestat Umarov: From myself for the Adiutor staff: We've been going over my to-do list and have some pretty clearly defined goals for the coming weeks. Deveopment for squad gear has been going well. Keller's assured me that the mask will be completed sometime this year(jk<3) and I've spoken with syris about the revolver and it should also have work started on it shortly."

[18:36] Lestat Umarov: That concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the imperator.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Do any other units wish to report?

[18:37] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Schuman.

[18:39] Ethan Schuman: From the desk of Schuman: I have offically taken over the dropship scripting. I started work on it this morning. Also, while we wait for the finished fighter build, AN has been field testing my new fighter scripts, with great success. Also, expect more air raids next week, and if all goes ccording to plan, I ill behostin joint Terminus Invictus raids on some poor Brazilians.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Very good, thank you.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Final call for unit reports.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Moving on then. Old business to bring up?

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: This is a fast meeting, haha.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: General topics.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: I have a couple things to mention before we move on.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost:

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: As promised, I posted a to-do list on the forums. http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5128-imperators-to-do-list-01oct09/

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: Check it out. I'll update it as I go.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: I just updated it.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Hopefully this will help everyone keep track of, well, me.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: And give you an idea as to what I do all day/what I am working on.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic: MC combat today.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: As most of you were here for, we just had a massive battle against 2142, MC, and SK. All of them are now attacking Elshout-- which we were defending.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: I expect them to return here when we finish the meeting, so rest up now, get your drinks, and enjoy the meeting.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: This may be a long night.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: To recap: Ordo personnel defended Elshout and Titan. You all, every one of you, did absolutely remarkable.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: We destroyed the enemy on both fronts. Your execution of tactical manuevers were beyond mention.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Invictus, Astra-- and any of you forward deployed: damn good jo.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Job.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: Days like this make me very proud to be here. More so than usual.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: You all carried yourselves with the utmost level of exellence and professionalism.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: I was sincerely impressed.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I saw Astra wipe the enemy from the sky.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I saw our fledgling tank division spar off with the far more veteran SK tanks, and wipe them from the sim.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: I saw infantry out class and out manuever an entire 2142 force.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Above all else, I saw the expert abilities of Ordo. Thank you all.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: If they return, let them come. We'll mobilize to defense right after the meeting and face them off.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: I am drafting a list of everyone present for both Elshout and Titan. You will all receive the homeland merit. In addition, a campaign merit will be created for everyone who participated.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: You really deserve it.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Comments, questions?

[18:50] Johann Wilberg raises his hand.

[18:51] Johann Wilberg: Would the 2142 merit also be handed out, or is that only for when we attack them?

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: We'll use something special for this event, Johann.

[18:52] Johann Wilberg: Understood.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: As this is technically "MC disbands tomorrow" merit, haha.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Again, excellent work everyone.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: You have my gratitude.

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Officers: I will not be here at 2:00 for the meeting. I need an officer volunteer to conduct the meeting. I'll speak to you after to give you the topics.

[18:54] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:54] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:54] Tiridates Mikadze: I volun-

[18:54] Tiridates Mikadze: ; -;

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: I am going to throw out my other topics, in lieu of wanting to get this meeting over unusually fast. So then, open to general topics. Anything to bring up?

[18:55] Agares Tretiak raises his hand.

[18:55] Ethan Schuman raises his hand.

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Agares.

[18:55] Woofie Khandr needs to go, x-x bye byes.. was nice seein alot of you again =O sorry for the long silence due to my projects x-x bye byes..

[18:55] Aryte Vesperia: Bye!

[18:56] Woofie Khandr salutes with a poof

[18:56] Agares Tretiak: The Imperial Ludi is still looking for at least one more colunteer instructor. I'm hiping to get some sort of perks instituted for serving in the Ludi, soooo....

[18:56] Agares Tretiak: ...ugh.

[18:56] Agares Tretiak: Volunteer, hoping, etc.

[18:56] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, Schola needs some new minions. Apply to Jester or Zero Itamae.

[18:57] Agares Tretiak: That's all, sire.

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you. Ethan.

[18:57] Agares Tretiak: ...

[18:57] Sera Otoro: ...

[18:57] Keller Teichmann: ...

[18:57] Zerowinged Vasiliev: ...

[18:58] Ethan Schuman: Actually, I'll save mine for private with you later.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: He's fine, lol.

[18:58] Aryte Vesperia: And ok.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Any other topics?

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Awesome.

[18:59] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for making this a quick meeting. On to promotions.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: I got about 80% of them done before the big attack. I was going to go through with announce it, but I've decided to hold and post it tonight on the forums. Why? I want to add a shit ton. I am very proud of you guys, and some of you need some merit chest bling.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: So I'll have those posted this evening.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: So! In closing: fifteen minutes to recooperate. Grab drinks, refresh. We will open the sim promptly at 7:15 and begin massive combat ops again.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: If you want blood. STAY here. We have quite a lot of war to be had.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: I'll be sending teams out shortly.

[19:02] Agares Tretiak: Once more we goto battle...

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: DISMISSED.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.