Clicky

Failius Falta

TTFN guys - Failius Falta

To all of Ordo,

Farewell childrens! It's been a pleasure to serve with those few that I spent time with, but unfortunatly, my time has come to say farewell. Recent events have resulted in me leaving, stuff ain't the same no more.

And I'm going to stick with my freinds, so you guys don't need to worry about me. I'll still come on and drop by to see what's happening and checking up on people though, you haven't gotten rid of me properlly just yet. ;)

To those of you that enjoy your time with me, and while reading this are thinking, " Shit nigga this is wack. just when I went and bought a warrah melon for the eatan's of the might Failius." I embrace you, hug you and call you brother, or sister. Or trap. It's been real, take care of yourselves, and good luck in any of your furture endevours.

To those of you that don't, or didn't particularly like me, and think, " Oh shit dawg, bout time that nigga wuz gone, muh fuggas a real bitch" It's no biggy, shits cool nigguh, I ain't going to hold anything against you. i wish you then best and hope you don't get run over by a car. :3

Take care of yourselves people, good luck with raids and chill the grape cool-aid.

And I would appreciate it if you didn't delete my farewell to the freinds that are still in Ordo, to who ever deleted it last time. GG.

peaceout niggas- Failius

Nobody deleted your post silly goose :P

This is the second post you made about you leaving. The first is in the Ordo forum, which, since you're not a member anymore, you can't view.

I will delete the first one so it's not a double post <_<;

Intus Infinity wrote:

Nobody deleted your post silly goose :P

This is the second post you made about you leaving. The first is in the Ordo forum, which, since you're not a member anymore, you can't view.

I will delete the first one so it's not a double post <_<;

ty o-o; ... Wai am I goose? D:

Arch Graves wrote:

I don't think any of the people who left will be rejoining. AT any rate keeping friendly is a must so hopefully you will all see us normally.

I'm afraid you're right.

I'm just glad there hasn't been much of the "And don't you come back we don't want you!" crap going on. (If you do didn't get the boot, there won't be a banhammer. Simple as that.)

Now, how about a reunion in november. Spread the word xD

A man is his choices. His choices don't make him good or bad, but they say a lot about him.

A choice being made means progression. Progression in your military career on SL, or in other places; you made a choice, regardless.

Good luck in whatever you end up doing, and good luck in your future choices.