Clicky

Aryte

New Stuffs

Neat trick I found out. If you use the target function (which everyone will), alt-cam your target, type "get:cam" to get the coordinates, then before you fire, add 2 to the power. So if it comes up with 47.2389748902, type "p:49". Even across the length of a sim, I've been able to get a round to land within 2 meters of the target almost every time.

Best way to use the mortar too is, dont aim at a moving target and fire. The round takes a while to get there. Presight your target points. Make them walk INTO the mortar. Of course, if they're stationary, blow them away.

Oh and dont bother using multiple mortars. Unless you can set each and every one up with a different coordinate (which is very hard as they all listen to the same channel), you're just going to send multiple mortars at the same point with little extra effect.

Actually, I forgot to mention. If you DO have multiple mortars out, if you change the power, each will go to the same EVEN though they are in different relative positions. So if you have them spread out far enough, then the pattern will spread as well. However I encourage people to use only ONE. The mortar has a limited explosive radius for a reason.