Clicky

Kastrenzo Benelli

Call of Duty 6: Modern Warfare 2

I imagine a lot of people see the Call of duty franchise as a generic shooting game that only xbox users play, But has anyone visited the infinity ward forums recentley? It's a fucking Riot

IW announced they were removing dedicated server functionality for the PC port of the game, which is on my part, disgusting. But I don't care that much, The entire forum has turned into a three way flame war between PC users, Console users, and the Moderators who couldn't care less. with the occasional 4Chan troll, It's Hilarious.

I suggest you take a look at some of the official statements their moderators have made, it really shows how incompetent and biased they've become. And they're trying to be some kind of "PC Gaming revolutionaries", thinking that making a shitty PC version of the Xbox/PS3 Matchmaking system is the future.

If you don't find this depressing or upsetting, you'll at least find some of the posts amusing.
/>http://www.infinityward.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=13

Microsoft should spend more time making Xbox 360 technology readily available in PCs, and the silliness of a console wouldn't be needed anymore.

In 25 years there will be powerful PCs that do everything from your work to your entertainment, all in the confines of a container smaller than a today's Netbook. Consoles will be dead and gone, it's guaranteed.

The show is run by money unfortunately.

best kill i ever saw was 2 people jumping of 2 diffrent building wich where faced to each other both with a sniper rifle killing each other in the slowmotion of the last kill bullet time cam it really was like matrix and awsome, or one i did .. running down in a street with the spas-12 with a silencer on it and kiling 6 people in a row runnining into me around a cornor with just a second delay

edit: titanindustries got a thorw able kife

yesterday i played with , ron ,sera, rendy, yoko and wolf hardcore deathmatch with restrictions only handguns, or only snipers and it was totaly fun ! so i would ask for if someone woulf get intrest to play such gamees unde ra higher focus for the fun and enjoyment or in general funny modes or weapon setups like only shield or shield + throwing knife ect

:3

Simply put, just drop in your steam username, your rank, preferred weapons, prefered maps, and preferred game types etc... would help with arranging sessions together as well... follow this layout aswell to make things easier...

----------

Steam : SeraOtoro

----------

Class : Custom

Primary Weapon : M16A4 w Full Metal Jacket

Secondary Weapon : Stinger

Equipment : Tactical Insertion

Special Grenade: Stun Grenade

Perk 1 : Sleight Of Hand

Perk 2 : Stopping Power / Cold Blooded ( If on Hardcore Mode )

Perk 3 : Last Stand

Death Streak : Pain Killers

----------

Maps : Rust / Terminal / Derail / Highrise / Afghan

Game Types : Free For All / Ground War / Any 3rd Person

----------

Good god, people are already past Level 70? :C

I never even got to Level 50 in MW1.

I spent ~15 hours straight just playing Free for all, Sabotage and Headquarters today. Try it, You'll rank up fast.

I went from around rank 0-17 on my first day, to 50-ish on the second, to 70 in about three/four days into it.

I could go into prestige mode like Keystone did, but I really don't like prestige, especially at the cost of my glorious rifles and attachment unlocks.

Also, I could use some friends to play SpecOps with, on veteran, if anyone's interested, add me to steam-friends. :u <3

You all smell, go play a military game like arma2 instead of some console port !

Even though Arma 2 isn't a console port, it still sucks. What, 20 patches and 1 whole sequel, and they still haven't fixed guys sniping you with SMGs from miles away through seven trees, two shrubs, and a cactus? I think even FarCry's sequels fixed that bug, and that's really saying something because Farcry kinda sucks too. :|

At least in CoD4 and CoD6, smoke grenades and trees phase the enemy AI's ability to see the invisible bullseye on your head.

----------

Steam : Steam Profile

----------

Class : Custom

Primary Weapon : UMP45 / M4A1 / SCAR-H

Secondary Weapon : SPAS-12 / AT4-HS / AA-12

Equipment : Frag Grenade

Special Grenade: Stun Grenade

Perk 1 : Sleight Of Hand

Perk 2 : Cold Blooded

Perk 3 : Steady Aim

Death Streak : Martyrdom