Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Important Meeting - 07/16/08

Here is the minutes of the meeting

[19:39] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Starting. Quiet down. I've muted my Ventrilo to focus.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia shouts: Please do not IM me, foremost.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia: Now then, let's get started.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you all for coming today.

[19:40] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate your attendance, as always.

[19:41] Aryte Vesperia: The topic is not as cheery as usual, alas, however I believe it must be said.

[19:41] Aryte Vesperia: Keep in mind, this is a broad statement to a select number--hardly everyone.

[19:41] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you confused and going "wot?", simply take this as a . . life lesson?

[19:42] Aryte Vesperia: As most of you are aware, a few days ago there was an altercation between Aelus Janus and Revenant Graves. The end result was Revenant's resignation, followed closely after by Lilium Supermarine and Vicious Redgrave.

[19:43] Aryte Vesperia: Not too long after, Failius and Arch joined in that resignation list.

[19:44] Aryte Vesperia: There are many things that could be said in regard to the event. It was unfortunate, foremost. However, the fact that . . four days later, there are still talks and residual drama popping up from it, speaks highly of a lack of understanding and assumption to how the entire problem went down.

[19:45] Aryte Vesperia: As you are all aware, Lilium, Revenant, Vicious-- they're quite the rowdy individuals. Did they love the Ordo? Certainly. Even now they support us, through a small contingent they've come up with.

[19:46] Aryte Vesperia: However, none can deny--not even them--that they were rather . . uh, too rowdy at times. Namely, in ways that rubbed our more serious side a bit wrong. Aelus and them coming into an argument really brought that to a head: their resignation was something expected.

[19:47] Aryte Vesperia: Arch's decision to resign thereafter, as he brought the three into the Ordo, was also expected.

[19:48] Aryte Vesperia: This is not to say any of them are any lesser than us here. Simply, the Ordo is not their blend.

[19:48] Aryte Vesperia: But here's the hang-up. The fun part. For some reason, there are these whispers of hate and vendettas.

[19:50] Aryte Vesperia: Aelus would be the first to agree: yes, the situation was a bit tempered and rather out of hand. But there is no reason to dwell on conspiracy and entwine ourselves in some sort of fear mongering that there was a . . plot to get rid of them.

[19:51] Aryte Vesperia: It was nothing more than temper and emotions. Something not many of us here can claim to be without.

[19:51] Aryte Vesperia: And yet . . even now, these whispers of vendetta continue. Most of them uniformed.

[19:51] Aryte Vesperia: Am I not among adults? Men and women?

[19:51] Aryte Vesperia: Yes?

[19:51] Cobalt Rhiadra: Indeed.

[19:51] Eazy101 Wilber: yes sir

[19:51] MikeMurdock McMillan: Indeed sir

[19:51] Venes Dagger: Aye sir

[19:52] Dralkanen Hextall: Yes,Sir!

[19:52] Intus Infinity: Roger.

[19:52] Regent Maximus: Definitely

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: I thought so.

[19:52] Xang Xiao: yes sir

[19:52] You: aye sir

[19:52] Aelus Janus: Yes sir.

[19:52] DamionStJames Webb: Aye Aye sir

[19:52] Tenichi Yohkoh: Affirmative

[19:52] Kytec Switchblade: Most assuredly.

[19:52] Xayvien Rau: Yes, Sir.

[19:52] Dragon Massiel: yes sir

[19:52] Xovit Svarog: Yes Sir

[19:52] Kylie Callisto: Yes, Sir.

[19:52] Sazuka Yatsenko: Aye, Imperator.

[19:52] Karlhockey Forte: Yes Sir.

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia raises a hand. "Yes. I thought so."

[19:52] Constantine Giugiaro: Yessir

[19:52] Tsume Xiao: Mostly >.>'

[19:52] Thunder Rahja: yes sir

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: Then why do childish antics continue to appear among the ranks. Why do I have members whispering beneath their breath, polarizing my organization, on reason of "wanting to be part of the action?"

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: You are all reasonable individuals. You are all capable of making good decisions. You are all more than able to come up with a rational understanding to any situation.

[19:52] Aryte Vesperia: And yet, here we have individuals bouncing hearsay off one another, degrading ourselves and the organization.

[19:53] Aryte Vesperia: Someone made the mention we look like the AN.

[19:53] Aryte Vesperia: You're right. Because sensationalism, dramatics, and polarization has and is ripping apart the Alliance Navy.

[19:53] Aryte Vesperia: I never asked any of you to join the Ordo. I never asked any of you to do something I myself has no done, or would not do. I've never intentionally wronged any of you.

[19:53] Aryte Vesperia: So afford me a vestige of respect by burying this stupidity and act as men and women.

[19:53] Aryte Vesperia: You may speak of great injustices as if there was some to be had. The only injustice is the damage you create by harboring these antics, spreading them with little whispers amongst yourselves, fracturing the very mettle of our military.

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: Is it not faith that we claim as our defining portion? Faith in the organization and myself?

[19:54] Eazy101 Wilber: correct sir

[19:54] Venes Dagger: Aye sir.

[19:54] Regent Maximus: Aye Sir

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: Then show me it. Really. Forgive me for being blunt, but what exactly is my crime? I'm sorry, perhaps I don't devote enough of my time to trying to make this organization entertaining and exciting for everyone?

[19:54] Cobalt Rhiadra: Faith and friendship.

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: I hear that we're too strict. I hear that we're too leniant. I hear that too many people are punished over little things. I hear that too many people get away with little things.

[19:54] Aryte Vesperia: What is it, then?

[19:55] Aryte Vesperia: It's nothing. It's drama, sensationalism, and ignorance to a situation.

[19:55] MikeMurdock McMillan: Yes sir. the orginisation cannot survive unless we have faith

[19:55] Venes Dagger: It's nothing, can't be anymore perfect.

[19:55] Aryte Vesperia: By all means, speak your minds.

[19:55] Intus Infinity: Faith in the Imperator!

[19:56] Venes Dagger: Hear hear

[19:56] DamionStJames Webb: I have no complaints sir. Ave victor

[19:56] Aryte Vesperia: Go on. If you've something to say, you've the ears of the Ordo here.

[19:56] MikeMurdock McMillan: I have no complaints sir and if I do I will notify a Curia or a officer immdeiatly

[19:57] Gulliver Carpool: I just leave Titan when the knuckleheadedness gets too plentiful.

[19:57] Eazy101 Wilber: cant say i have a problem at all. this is by far better than my previous group

[19:57] DamionStJames Webb: Vires Eratum en Obscuratas mi Familia Ordo

[19:57] Ruin Nefarious: I love you, Aryte.

[19:57] Aelus Janus: Lol

[19:57] Venes Dagger: Same as Eazy, just make the 'group' a plural many times over

[19:57] Agares Tretiak: I love you Aryte. And Ruin.

[19:57] Bunny Fujin raises his hand. "No complaints sir. Everything here is far better than any of the other millitaries I've seen. Its honestly, the best any of us can hope for."

[19:58] Xang Xiao: Well I love ruin more than Aryte... he is more badass... lol

[19:58] Cobalt Rhiadra: Ruin picks on me a lot. He pulls my ears and stuff. It's tearing the Ordo apart. And my ears. ; _;

[19:58] Nivanglus Aya: D: Have my babies Aryte? ..Ruin too. kinky threesome <3

[19:58] Tsume Xiao: Niv...

[19:58] Tsume Xiao: No.

[19:58] Taru Halberd raises a paw

[19:58] Xayvien Rau: Drama is the birth of ignorance, and ignorant people are the birth of the drama. It's a paradox, much like the methods to take in order to solve it.

[19:58] Christoph Batra: Sir no complaints SIr the Ordo is HOME the Ordo IS family the ORdo is forever the best Military in SL and will continues to be SO! SIR!

[19:58] Venes Dagger hands Aryte a sammich in a baggy. ANd be sure to give this to Aelus, he hasn't eaten in a few hours.

[19:59] Kytec Switchblade: It is not an easy task to forgive and forget. If you can bring yourselves to step back and assess the situation, nomatter the situation you have achieved a higher point in your own existance. Realize to find the perfect comprimise between a growing number of people the extremes bear the brunt of the need to change. Those who cannot atleast make the effort, or are too proud to listen to advice may find it hard to exist peacefully.

[19:59] Intus Infinity: Kytec speaks wisdom

[19:59] Venes Dagger: Indeed

[19:59] Xang Xiao: and that wisdom is why Kytec is my Ninja Kitten Care bear

[19:59] Kytec Switchblade: :3

[19:59] Karlhockey Forte: ....o.o

[19:59] Thunder Rahja: >.>

[19:59] Venes Dagger bows. And I must take my leav e. Time constraints, my apoligizes.

[19:59] Xang Xiao: he gives out free hugs that are hugarific

[19:59] Venes Dagger salutes!

[20:00] Intus Infinity present a quick, steady, strong salute.

[20:00] Aeriese Descenna salutes!

[20:01] Vitani Gullwing: honestly we need a ordo group hug. Aryte is our conservative bob marley, we need not bicker and point fingers, we're not primative

[20:01] Taru Halberd: We need a way to have 1 day out of the week or so to have everyone come together and talk and get to know. So that way we can get rid of the pointing of fingers or "He says she says"

[20:02] Karlhockey Forte: Look at us all, so many different people and thoughts. We are such a amazing colletive of people, and I am proud to be here adding to that.

[20:02] Bunny Fujin: Arytes not conservitive. Unlike bob marley, if he sees something he doesn't like, he doesn't sing about it. He eats people.

[20:02] Taru Halberd: Get to know eachother*

[20:02] Aryte Vesperia: Ow. Espresso isn't supposed to come out of the nose.

[20:02] You: xD

[20:02] Mason Heiden: Ok, that made me laugh...

[20:02] Mack Rachter: ... o.o

[20:02] Agares Tretiak: ...ARE YOU ALRIGHT?!

[20:02] Christoph Batra: lols

[20:02] Bunny Fujin laughs.

[20:02] Dralkanen Hextall: D:

[20:02] Taru Halberd claps

[20:02] Mason Heiden: Quote'd

[20:03] Tsume Xiao: GIve me that gesture PLEASE

[20:03] Sazuka Yatsenko quotes >_>

[20:03] Mack Rachter: lol

[20:03] DamionStJames Webb (COM): Lmao

[20:03] ShinningStar Bailey is Online

[20:03] Aryte Vesperia: All right.

[20:03] Cyphre Iredell: Saw that comin'..

[20:03] Aryte Vesperia: Focus.

[20:03] Christoph Batra: Quick get the imperator a fresh expresso to replace that one

[20:03] Hokusai Otsuka (COM): Guh geeze.. Was so much stuff to go through..

[20:03] Vitani Gullwing: someone hand him a hanky?

[20:04] Xang Xiao: we need brotherly love

[20:04] Xang Xiao: we are each others wingmen

[20:04] Aryte Vesperia: Perhaps I overreacted at the mentions of these "vendettas." I don't think any of you would devote your efforts to constructive harm within our own group.

[20:04] Dragon Massiel Bakes your love into a Pie

[20:04] Intus Infinity: :D

[20:04] Aryte Vesperia: As always. If you have a problem, bring it up. Don't whisper it.

[20:05] Aeriese Descenna: We will sir

[20:05] Cyphre Iredell: I would like to devote onstructive efforts to destroy our enemies! WOO Hoooo!

[20:05] Aryte Vesperia: On that note.

[20:05] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow, we attack Dorien.

[20:05] Aryte Vesperia: 1PMish.

[20:05] Intus Infinity cheers!

[20:05] Tsume Xiao: \o/

[20:05] Cyphre Iredell: FUCK

[20:05] Dragon Massiel: BRILLIANT!!

[20:05] Tsume Xiao: Oh shit

[20:05] Aelus Janus: Yes sir!

[20:05] Mason Heiden: YESSSS

[20:05] Mack Rachter: Awww...

[20:05] Christoph Batra: HURRAY

[20:05] Nivanglus Aya: ..I thnk Icame.

[20:05] Cyphre Iredell: thats wqay too early

[20:05] Mason Heiden: xD

[20:05] Taru Halberd: x_x Dang... I cant go

[20:05] Tsume Xiao: I have to go to my shrink at like.. that time...

[20:05] Bunny Fujin: I'll try to be here then.

[20:05] DamionStJames Webb: Ave Victor!

[20:05] Knightblade Fayray: dangit

[20:05] Aeriese Descenna: Woo! :D

[20:05] Mack Rachter: I'll be at work... v.v

[20:06] Regent Maximus: To Victory!

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: .. We'll go back later!

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: Ow.

[20:06] Hokusai Otsuka: That SLT Sir?

[20:06] Tsume Xiao: No wait.. I see my shrink before that.

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: Aye.

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: That is all.

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia: You're dismissed.

[20:06] Aryte Vesperia draws up his arm, snapping a fist to his chest to provide a salute.

*insert entire group saluting with love here*

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.