Clicky

Sosarin Demar

Gear Outside of Titan

There have been incidents of griefers/botters visiting hot spots such as New Jessie recently.

In lieu of the Imperator's absence, I would like to ask that you all abstain from wearing Ordo gear in places where it would normally be okay, such as New Jessie. And as usual, gear outside of sanctioned functions (assaults or Titan/Chronus) is a no-no.

Also, maintain uniform protocol while in Titan, open or closed.

Thank you, guys!

And to further clarify, from the Office of the Imperator himself in an earlier thread:

/>http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5216-imperial-order-05oct09/

Do we have to remove our group tags too? I've been told this a couple of times at random places, but never by someone who was actually still in the group. Always people who had 'retired'. Are we allowed to wear our tags off base? If not, why? :x

Tag and uniform go hand in hand.

Wearing a tag denotes that you are on active duty. If you wear the Ordo tag, you're making it explicitly clear that everything you say and do reflects upon our organization. While it is true that simply being a member of Ordo makes you accountable, it makes it more obvious.

Simply standing somewhere while wearing that tag can make a statement in itself. If someone has their tag on but is out of uniform and is in an X-rated club, for instance ... you get the idea.

Anyway, what one does off base is their own business -- don't drag Ordo into it carelessly. I'm not suggesting that one can't relax, but I'm not suggesting that one can go out and break the ToS while out of tag/uniform, either.