Clicky

Aryte

Weekly Discussion (Main) - 07/20/08

Curious as to what the hell this is? See: http://www.ordoimperialis.com/ordo/forum/v...3&thread_id=572

Remember, Navis, Astra, and Terra threads open each Monday and close Saturday. Main group threads open Sunday and close Friday.

Only a few things to report this week, as I didn't really think to compile anything . . since I came up with this yesterday.

Foremost and most important, recent attacks have really displayed Ordo dominance on the battlefield. We've really done well in establishing a powerful presence on multiple fields that were otherwise fairly unexplored. Looking back . . it is important to realize we've not only engaged the 39th (who previously banned us on sight), dominated, and left without a single ban. Secondly, again, two major assaults on Dorien have ended in total Ordo dominance with only ONE ban to date.

Secondly, progress in the development field has skyrocketed as of late. The efforts of our Munitorum staff are extremely admirable. Thank you, all of you. We're working through the project list rapidly.

Recruitment wise, as of today, we stand at 187 members. Our growth has been exponential. For every individual whom resigns, we pick up three to replace them. At this rate, it is possible our recruitment standards may have to be increased yet again.

Within the next couple of days, I'll be clearing out what few inactives we actually have in the group. I hope to cut down the number by about . . well, probably only about five. It is possible we'll reach 200 members in about another week.

Cyrano Zenith, the new Navis Legates, has begun developing the shape and form of Navis at a rapid rate. To say in the least, he is a breath of fresh air for the division. As a former Legates of the Frumentarii, Schola Commandant, and Terra Optio . . Cyrano is more than skilled for the position. His prowess shows! I look forward to seeing what he, along with his staff, are able to come up with.

The Frumentarii has recently been bolstered with the addition of Praetorian personnel. Under special assignment, several members of the Guard will be adding their investigative and analysis talents to the division.

Diplomatically, our current standings are:

HOSTILE

o) Group: Alliance Navy

o) Group: Vanguard * Contact prohibited/banned; Iron Symphony boycott.

o) Group: Sparta

o) Group: 39th Blackwatch

o) Group: 2142

o) Group: Evil Eagles

o) Group: German Army

o) Group: Ravenguard

o) Group: Pan-Slavya Coalition

o) Group: Republic of Germany

o) Elite Armed Forces

o) Group: TFM

o) Group: Commando SL

ALLIED

o) ALLIED: Titan Industries

o) ALLIED: Iron Symphony Groups:

- Merczateers

- Militant Collective

- U.N.I.T.

- Dominatium

- Remnant Initiative

- Iron Eagle Navy

o) ALLIED: Adeptus Minor

Please note that Republic of Germany left the Iron Symphony. They've since been added to our hostile list.

On the allied front, the Militant Collective is currently rebuilding their region. The Merczateers are also doing such, fine tuning both Salamis and Badnarik.

Recent additions to the Ordo include: Xayvien Rau, Phillip Hiladbhjshdjksndjk, Sirus McMahon, Hokusai Otsuka, Stanneman Cyclone, Axxzor Gaffer, Waffle Fizzle, and Tuomy Boa. Make them all feel welcome!

Discuss and add any reports you've necessary.

REMEMBER, next week the Astra, Navis, and Terra summaries will be necessary. :D

From my point of view Astra is running strong as normal. Each new Recruit that makes it out of Schola have been really showing progress lately. I've been considering doing weekly trainings to go over the basics of praeda flight as not all of us get the same amount of flight time as others.

Schola. I've been doing at least two phases a night to get the current roster of Cadets cleaned out and into main group. There are a few that no matter what time of the day they're always busy. Some lack the zest to finally complete Schola training, So I feel there are a few that need to be removed personally.

Group as a whole; Wow..I've gotta say I'm proud to be back full force and fighting next to all of you. I heard all this BS about 'in fighting' and Have yet to see any of it. Vaalk couldn't have been a better choice for that Curia Lichtor position, and the way our battles have been being fought lately are A LOT more efficient than past efforts. Way to go team <3

Antesignani is two members away from a full squad, with the Optio expected to be gone for about a week or so. The last two positions will likely be filled by whomever finishes his or her trials the fastest.

Also it is the 21st of July, Jayce Iredell came to exist on this day, 2 years ago.

I have some new for everyone. Seb Yakan has stepped back to W-1 in order to focus on real life more readily. Sosarin Demar has stepped up at the W-2 of Astra.

In Navis, it is with great pleasure that I announce Trevor Russell has been elevated to W-1.