Clicky

Keystone Gray

Soap MacTavish

I'm pretty sure Ghost is supposed to be Gaz, don't ask me how, I get the feeling maybe they pulled a 'because we say so' clause to resurrected a character they accidentally killed off the last time though, wouldn't be the first time a character that has been pretty defiantly killed off has been brought back at a latter date regardless of injuries (Teresa Lipan from the Syphon Filter series Took a point blank burst from an MP5K to the what looks like the neck/head and chest at the end Syphon Filter 2 and was brought back latter on). If it isn't Gaz then I'd hazard a guess then the player is most defiantly supposed to accept it is at first glance, but the only way to figure out that mystery would be to corner a member the dev team and ask them.

Soap's Pretty Epic as well, and I miss Griggs. But Captain Price is the best, He looks like John McAleese :D

I think they confirmed Ghost isn't Gaz in the comic books they released to precede MW2. He's "Sergeant" Riley, whereas he got his codename from a "Lieutenant" Riley. He might be Gaz's younger brother or something, but I think bringing his VA back is similar to Guerilla bringing back Colonel Hakha's voice actor for Killzone 2.

Brother/Cousin/Clone was my next on my list, I do believe the characters to be so close to have no connection what so ever would be implausible, and yea since the Players character in both games absorbs the content of at least two medium sized munitions dumps and a small artillery base by the time you've made it to the end of the games anything is feasibly survivable, though in terms of story it makes little difference if it is Gaz or isn't so I suppose you pay your money and takes your choice of what you want to believe with Ghost, his voice actor was pretty bad ass I can see why they would pull something along any of these lines.

It would be in keeping with the fact if I count a character as my 'favourite' from a movie or game they 90% of the time end up KIA >.> Pvt. Vasquez (Aliens), 'Rain' (Resident Evil), Alvin H. 'Chopper' Davenport (Ace Combat 5), Gaz, I have bad luck in picking characters who might make return appearances, or make it to the credit, it seems.

Anyway, I'm now wondering what logic gave Soap a Mohawk in the first place o.o

I had the opportunity to play this at my cousin's house over the weekend. I played through the No Russian mission a few too many times for me to feel comfortable with. You know the one, with Makarov in the airport.

Should I seek some kind of help because I think I enjoyed that one way too much. :unsure:

I had the opportunity to play this at my cousin's house over the weekend. I played through the No Russian mission a few too many times for me to feel comfortable with. You know the one, with Makarov in the airport.

Should I seek some kind of help because I think I enjoyed that one way too much. :unsure:

This mission was just insane.

apparently that was the mission that got the game banned in certain places... but still, when i first saw it, my gut was wrenching... then when i came to playing it, is wasnt really that bad... three ways you can do the first part of that mission...

1 - go with it and shoot all the civies... [ this was my choice when i came to it... ]

2 - dont shoot at all...

3 - be like aryte and shoot vending machines instead...

feel free to add more... :D

Personally causing the most mayhem as humanly possible seems to be the general reaction of just about everyone who's played that level, just to see what's going to happen next or what does this thing do when I put a mag into it. This seems to be the same reason at some point everyone I know with a copy of Hitman: Blood Money has taken the unlockable Minigun (along with whatever automatic weapons they can stuff into 47's jacket pockets) to the Carnival Level with the packed streets and attempted to kill absolutely everything and sat there grinning like the Cheshire cat while they do so.

I think people read to far into it half the time x3

It seems like Task Force 141 operates similar to Tom Clancy's RAINBOW Team, since there are confirmed at least British, American and either Australian/New Zealand operatives (the Driver on the Afghan Bone yard level who gets pegged just before you drive into Nikolai's plane, his flag patch is either/or if you look, I didn't go back to check which yet, sorry) probably other if anyone was bothered to check, Canadian, possibly German and French personnel wouldn't surprise me in the least. Which gets me thinking, wouldn't that put the 141 under NATO or UN jurisdiction? especially since the operatives seem to keep some sort of connection with there home countries, the flag patches on the uniforms being evidence of this, though thinking about it why they would be wearing any sort of Identifying markings makes little sense being a deniable ops unit.