Clicky

Cygna

Human Motivationals

Uh, yeah.

You people, and by "you people" I mean Furries, are abominations that I tolerate only because some of us perceive the Imperator as being such. When I glance upon him, I see only a delicate play of light and a feeling of warmth.

Sounds like gay love.

And thus it is written in the warp in prophecy, the human population will turn against the furry's in Ordo in a heresy, lead by Gunau Muthafukin Sodwin in the name of the blood god.

Archived and foretold by Tzeentch.

I would but I would get IP banned again for being impure.

Oh wait, here I am.

Tzeench is a punk, and a noted liar. He wouldn't archive anything he thinks would actually happen, unless he archived it to try and get something to go according to plan.

Also, you're a filthy little apostate, and I will cleanse you in the fires of the Inquisition, scum.

You just want to see a Species War. You may as well dance around and talk about the Helter Skelter, Charlie.

am i the only non-human here who actually prefers to see more humans in ordo...?

*raises hand* I have a hooman av just for that purpose. Though, I never take off the masks/helmets because it looks like a heretic blew my jaw off and the facial reconstruction went horribly wrong.

...I should make a metal jaw.