Clicky

Sign in to follow this  
Streleks

Xayvien's Game Collection

Since I talk about them I decided to take some pictures and put them together into one thread. Enjoy the insane collection of games that I call my own in the world of Canada. I know some of them are broken, scratched, or have odd marks. I usually keep them stored into a case and have cleaned each when I bought it. I do also give them a good dust-check once every week, and everything in my collection works. Just some have a few issues with missing pieces.

xayviensconsoles.jpg

xayviens64games.jpg

xayviens64games2.jpg

xayviensbiblebumpers.jpg

xayviensdrmario.jpg

xayviensfinalfantasy.jpg

xayviensgamegear.jpg

xayviensgenie.jpg

xayviensgoldengames.jpg

xayviensgroupshot1.jpg

xayviensgroupshot3.jpg

xayvienspackages.jpg

xayvienspcgames.jpg

xayvienssolidsnake.jpg

xayviensstoredconsoles.jpg

xayviensstoredgames1.jpg

xayviensstoredgames2.jpg

Amazing collection, I definitely didn't know you had that many, Xay.

I saw Bible Adventures in there lol

Haha, thank you. I know some of them need to be cleaned up N' such, but a lot of them are good. I'm actually going to get a lot more games in due time as I refuse to stop collecting until I can't enter my room. And thankfully the plastic cases give me a lot of time to pack away the games.

Also, they were out of The Imperator's Adventures at the store.

Nice collection.

I bet you only play on two consoles in there though. :|

I move them around and switch out, but I usually play the Playstation 2 and on computer. Haha.

NERRRRRRD XD

BOOOOOOBS. DX

Nice, but you're not bad-ass enough until you have like an 3DO or an Atari Jaguar with working CD add-on :lol:

Awesome.

I had an Atari 2600 once and had to sell it for computer parts. I do have ET in memory of the Atari, and the only game to be buried in Mexico.

Dude i saw Donky Kong 54 in it, That game rocked so hard

also...

NEEERDDD ;p <3

Donkey Kong 64 was a lot better, though. Had some fond memories of that game.

...BOOOBS?

Donkey Kong 64, Star Wars Racer, Perfect Dark, Super Mario 64 is all I can remember having at this moment.

Nice collection. I WANT TO COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND PLAY.

You're more then welcome to, baby.

It's a shame I don't have all my old stuff. I'd more than quadruple you in games, and add a few more consoles. Also...goonies 2, what the fuck man. Did you actually play that?

Bonus level was doing the Truffle Shuffle.

Tengen Tetris. That thing's a collector's item.

Yeah, same with Gauntlet. Before it became Gauntlet Legend, apparently it was just four dudes looking for a glove.

Yeah, same with Gauntlet. Before it became Gauntlet Legend, apparently it was just four dudes looking for a glove.

Gauntlet not so much, because it wasn't pulled off the market like Tengen Tetris was. And Gauntlet II was in a "normal" NES cart.

I should post up a pic of my NES collection these days...it's getting silly. :teeth:

Gauntlet not so much, because it wasn't pulled off the market like Tengen Tetris was. And Gauntlet II was in a "normal" NES cart.

I should post up a pic of my NES collection these days...it's getting silly. :teeth:

You totally should.

I would like to see this Anly-collection, too. :o Xayvien's is pretty large as it is.

I need to update these photos myself. I got more games (Mostly original Playstation, Gamecube, and Wii titles) and cleaned up a lot more of the beaten cartridges seen here.