Clicky

Legna Beorn

AC 2010

So, Who's going? It's in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...

I'm definitely going to try and get there. after all it's just south of Toronto... a bit, and It would be cool to meet up with any Ordo who go there...

So yeah, voice your thoughts, and stuff. I've now got to figure out how to raise X# of $ by June 24th

for my to drive by the way. 18 hours o.O

If I can make it, anyone willing to split a room?

payday! so far I'm at $60 CAD. anyone have some numbers of what is needed usually? (distance just over 1000miles)

Ask Anlysia about flying from Canada to furry conventions in America. It ain't cheap.

My overall budget is $800 USD.

$40 for prereg. You gotta prereg, fuck that door noise).

$200-250 for my flight. I save money by booking online directly through the airline waiting until closer to the departure date when they're trying to fill seats and they drop the ticket price real low.

$40 for the Supershuttle to and from the airport. It's $20 to get to Pittsburgh from the airport and $20 to get back. This is how I almost got stranded in Pittsburgh last summer. :awesome:

$100-150 for lodging. I try to get in on a room with a lot of people in it because splitting it among lots of people lowers the price for each person.

The remaining $320-420 goes toward miscellaneous purchases (HEY LOOK ANOTHER FUCKING TAIL IMMA WEAR IT ON MUH BELT LMAO), food, and liquor. In my case, the cost of liquor usually exceeds the cost of the other two combined.

My flight is likely going to be close to $700. Mind you, if I drove to Minneapolis and flew from there, or even Fargo, that'd get deducted a lot. But since it's vacation to me and I'm lazy and want to relax on it, I just fly from my city and eat the additional cost. :teeth: Plus, you know, gas for driving and then paying for parking my car somewhere in Minneapolis/Fargo would eat up a big chunk of the money I'd save so it's only a half-savings.

Yeah, I think I'm going to greyhound it, or head to Southern Ontario and carpool with others if they end up going. A round trip if I greyhound the whole way is like $440 but I would prefer to reduce that alot...

So then! 350 for misc, 200 for hotel, 450 for bus (i like even numbers), 50 for entry, 100 for crunchy munchies...

I'm looking at 1150CAD yikes o.O I'm only at $60!

Yeah, I think I'm going to greyhound it, or head to Southern Ontario and carpool with others if they end up going. A round trip if I greyhound the whole way is like $440 but I would prefer to reduce that alot...

So then! 350 for misc, 200 for hotel, 450 for bus (i like even numbers), 50 for entry, 100 for crunchy munchies...

I'm looking at 1150CAD yikes o.O I'm only at $60!

I make $2200 I month. I'll have more than enough by then if I go. I know tons of people who wanna drag me down and actually meet the mysterious and totally awesome gengen.