Clicky

Legna Beorn

AC 2010

So I've just confirmed that its only going to cost me $76 to bus from Canada to AC in 2010.

I'll be looking into applying for AC and then looking into a room.

So if I go through with this, this will be the first time for me and I'm not sure if i'll pop in with the Ordo groupies or what.

So yey Gens going.

...I'm scared to go though, I'm going to step in and be mauled by huggers T_T

either close friends Ive known over the years or just people bugging me about ....my artwork I used to do *hides everything even if its all pinned to his wall*

Though it'll be fun to meet everyone ;p

So I've just confirmed that its only going to cost me $76 to bus from Canada to AC in 2010.

I'll be looking into applying for AC and then looking into a room.

So if I go through with this, this will be the first time for me and I'm not sure if i'll pop in with the Ordo groupies or what.

So yey Gens going.

...I'm scared to go though, I'm going to step in and be mauled by huggers T_T

either close friends Ive known over the years or just people bugging me about ....my artwork I used to do *hides everything even if its all pinned to his wall*

Though it'll be fun to meet everyone ;p

Ordo throws the best parties.

I SHALL BE THERE.

Though I'm hyooman. Deal w/ it.

Also, Z, I'll room with you. And pick you and other up at the airport in my beat up station wagon of awesome. Subaru ftw.

SO YEAH. When is it again?

If you pick me up at the airport, you save me $20. :awesome:

June 24-27, but most people get there a day early and leave the day after, so consider it June 23-28.

I have no idea whether or not I'll be there. It depends on what happens at the start of this year. I'm pretty much 100% sure I'm taking a semester off school. The current plan is to move near Philly with Zero (and a couple of friends that I trust enough to live with) and get a jerb to make some moneys. Should I have said moneys, conventions will be attended.

\o

I booked my flight last week, booked my hotel already ( with a couple of friends i use to go to AC )

Im right now looking forward to ship some stuff to a friend in the USA i use for the Con present and suprice stuff u.a the replica of the Ordo terra armor i made and several replica 40k Weapons, this year i dont have to worrie about how to get my fursuit save to the states and back i will recieve my new suit @ AC con delivery and back by shipping with the other stuff, i only need to get a cheap contract for the shipping back to germany.

my current budget i spend is 760 € so far 450€ the flight 210€ the shipping hotel is free for me i got invited.

i think i will need around 400-700€ for lifing cause i get a expensive life style and stay few days longer as AC it self using the time to Lurk a bit around in the USA and be a awesome German.

and i think about to spend 300€ for drawings con art and all the fine goods waiting in the merchant area >:3

so this AC will be expansive for me as usual with around 1400-2000€ wich is equal 2100-3000 $USD

but i think i leave my german uniforms @ home *cough cough* a iron cross should be enough for this year

cause im to lazy this year to encounter jew's and there evil marterial art and jew jutsu curse these jew ninjas ! <3

(( no kidding last AC "08 i was on the AC in an SS uniform ( a bit neutralized so not all insignias or changed them to even in german legit versions that people cant get offendet) and i was chased multiple times by a Jew Ninja using his Jew Jutsu and yes the epic indiana jones situation was given too multiple times Ninja preformes moves ... while i picked up my lluger from the belt and send him to heaven or i got randomly assassinated ))

Money is an issue with me. It's $700 for Anly to fly... and unless I fly at an ungodly hour, it's $672 CAD for just a one-way flight (if I do decide to get on an airplane at 3am it'll only be $670 for the round-trip).

Unless I can actually score an internship in the Pittsburgh area I'd be hard-pressed to make it this year. :C

Money is an issue with me. It's $700 for Anly to fly... and unless I fly at an ungodly hour, it's $672 CAD for just a one-way flight (if I do decide to get on an airplane at 3am it'll only be $670 for the round-trip).

Unless I can actually score an internship in the Pittsburgh area I'd be hard-pressed to make it this year. :C

That sounds about Right I used Travelation before and they dinged me $700, have you looked up greyhound? I got lucky and it told me 14 hours $76 e.e for you maybe 1.5 days <_<;

well. With my my plans are all over the place. Money's the worst thing for me currently. and I'm unsure of where im going to be "still in California or up in Ontario" due to my family moving (dad got a new posting) so... If its Ontario, imma probably drive myself. I'll be in North Bay, and I can pick any two people up on the route if i go this way (me, passenger, and one to sit in the back. i could bring 3 but that would be reaaaaally cramped. its a soft top convertible =P) I'm willing to share a room with anyone, as hotel fees are my biggest worry. I could care less about what I sleep on, be it a bed, or place on the carpet (i'm serious on this. i've slept on bumpy rocky cliffs and been comfy) but the only poopie thing is, because of the whole moving issue, I'm unsure if I can even go or not, so i cant risk pre-ordering my ticket in. i gotta pay up front T.T

well. With my my plans are all over the place. Money's the worst thing for me currently. and I'm unsure of where im going to be "still in California or up in Ontario" due to my family moving (dad got a new posting) so... If its Ontario, imma probably drive myself. I'll be in North Bay, and I can pick any two people up on the route if i go this way (me, passenger, and one to sit in the back. i could bring 3 but that would be reaaaaally cramped. its a soft top convertible =P) I'm willing to share a room with anyone, as hotel fees are my biggest worry. I could care less about what I sleep on, be it a bed, or place on the carpet (i'm serious on this. i've slept on bumpy rocky cliffs and been comfy) but the only poopie thing is, because of the whole moving issue, I'm unsure if I can even go or not, so i cant risk pre-ordering my ticket in. i gotta pay up front T.T

If your planning to use the 401 on the way down you could easily stop for me ;p I can help pay gas