Clicky

Legna Beorn

AC 2010

i might got room to share for 3 more people (2 on couches one on a double bed or 2 on the double bed if i prefer a couch XD ) i can add more details in March

So far if im in california. I have enough to fly round trip a day early and a day after the events. if im in ontario. im about 1/3 of the way towards having round trip flight stuff.

If i can get some more money (least 300$ so thats about 3 weeks to get that money) I would be happy to room with ya... I call a couch

If it comes to pass I cannot find someone with plans to room with, I'll be making plans of my own, and will need roomies.

Dascede has helped me in selecting a nearby hotel just down the road from AC. Hilton Pittsburgh offers the rate of: $127.20 if you book ahead...

Total Price:

By myself for 3 nights thats: $381.60

With a roomie for 3 nights thats: $190.80

With two roomies for 3 nights thats: $127.20

With the maximum of three roomies for 3 nights thats: $95.40 (Total) ($23.85 per night per person)

Comparing the two extremes ... $381.60 and $95.40 it's easy to see, the more roomies the better the deal. Those of you looking to room with someone who are interested in this total price range, post your interest and I'll see about setting this up if I make the choice to book a room.

theres quite a lot of people im really eager to see... hope you can make it... especially the new people, lets put it this way, youre all my brothers and sisters, so im always happy to meet up with you in person... :D

anlysia, lupus, shadowfang, fermi, azoth, keller (if you can), and anyone else whom ive not met yet...

speaking of new people, if you need a walk around buddy who you know wont ambush you and get murrypurry with you... just give me a nudge, theres a lot of others who have met me who can vouch for me on that one... :P

also, any brits whom are going, we all need to get a flight together at birmingham airport (limited to birmingham due to family member driving me there)... flying alone for 12 hours last time was absolutely horrible... i plan on flying out early morning on the 22nd and flying back on the 26th if anyone is interested...

XXXXXXXX (2:31:51 AM): Man, I can't believe rooms at the Westin sold out within 24 hours
Aryte (2:33:20 AM): I booked mine 2 minutes after they started lol.
Aryte (2:33:29 AM): i got my e-mail to confirm it at 7:04 and went back to bed.

Edited by RazorFox

we also need to host a proper ordo meeting... we never got to last time...

June 26th falls on a Saturday, if we hold it at 9:00PM (the time it will be at the con for the 6:00 SLT regular meeting). Just keep one person with a laptop and wifi to act as scribe between SL and RL. it could be like a RL meeting for promotions and such? and much more... visual? with Promotional arm waving and various hilarity that is sure to ensue?

I think it'd be funny =D

(the edit was to close a bracket, i forgot that >:O)

Edited by Azoth Zsun