Dascede

Ordo Meeting - 05DEC09

~ORDO IMPERIALIS~

OFFICIAL DOCUMENT

<=====================Extend to this length=========================>

<===========================================================>

**********Meeting Report**********

NAME/RANK/DIVISION: Dascede Aluveaux | W-1; Triplicarius | Terra

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

DATE: 05 December 2009

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SUBJECT: General topics.

SUMMARY: Whole group gathers for discussion.

============================================================

CHAT LOG:

Meeting Opener

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Let's get started.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Hold IMs and stop rezzing crap.

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Lol.

[18:00] Vincent Lucerne: xD;

[18:00] Aryte Vesperia: Remember, do not speak out of turn, hold questions, etc.

[18:00] Azoth Zsun: yes sir ;3;

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: I am going to see how fast I can do this, as I have somewhere to be at 7:30.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: SOOO let's do it.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: First off, data:

Imperator's Report

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Total members: 280. Actual, 281.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Devastator got banned for a couple of days.

[18:01] Aryte Vesperia: Cadets: 18

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 73 defense ops on file, 11 offensive ops.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: 27 applicants, 9 approved, a crap load denied.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Diplomacy, oh my.

[18:02] Aryte Vesperia: Let's see . .

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Relative stability, aside from a couple topics to cover:

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: Foremost, Blood First. New Chaos-breakaway group.

[18:03] Vilkacis Mason: woo full crash...

[18:03] Aryte Vesperia: They had us briefly blockaded after one of their high command accused us of "avatar flying." After I spoke with the BF leader, and pointed out how ludacris the claim was . . we were summarily unblockaded.

[18:04] Aryte Vesperia: BF is now seeking to join the Iron Symphony, which has resulted in great hilarity as I drill BF on the incompetence of their high command.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, Sturm Korps is currently up to the chopping block. SK received access to the AN's servers, tampered and vandalized their Wiki.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: Maks Vendetta, SK lead, has treated this as a joke and has refused apology. AN and Merczateers have summarily given SK their "you're banned, good work" notice.

[18:05] Aryte Vesperia: The Ordo will be discussing it during our officer meeting tomorrow.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: On a sidenote, Chaos is essentially unbanned.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: If they're not dead.

[18:06] Aryte Vesperia: On to unit reports.

Divisional Reports

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Volunteers?

[18:07] Lestat Umarov raises hand

[18:07] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Umarov, for Terra.

Terra

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: Things are improving for Terra, slowly but surely. I've made an effort to invest a bit more time in Ordo now that I've dealt with some real life stuff. I'm getting on top of reports again. If you are a commander and you fail to submit a report you WILL be held accountable. There is no excuse for failing to submit a report. If you know you're not going to be there to submit a report you either need to let me know in advance or instruct one of your subordinates on how to prepare one. Combat has been frequent, with raids as well as home defense from attackign parties. I'm also happy to see a lot of training happening recently. In terms of squad activity and command coherency I'm disappointed in a couple squads which I'll spare naming at the moment. You know who you are, so step up the game. We'll be working to get things going smoothly in the near future and Centurion Breed and I will be in contact to assist. Lastly, we plan on assigning an adjucant soon to assist witht he various duties of Terra command. I exp

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: ect we'll come to a decision shortly. Now, onto unit reports.

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: For Keller for Invictus: "A busy week from Invictus compared to the last, with the squad taking part in numerous raids. Looking forward to holding another weekly raid, and Invictus will start leading it's own training exercises over the next week - which all other Alphas and Terra personnel will likely be able to take part in."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Zerowinged for Antesignani: "School is winding down, activity (expected) to increase in the next few weeks. Meeting being schedueled for saturday [12DEC09], times are to be announced and pending on group vote. All projects set to limbo status and are under re-evalutation as per Centurion F. Breeds suggestion. One glorious raid/ allied assistance lead; one joint-squad training held. This concludes our weekly report."

[18:07] Lestat Umarov: From Zrazor for Fulminata: "A number of Alpha-centric raids have been carried out this past week, and these assaults have been spectacularly successful. Fulminata has done its part during these raids and intends to continue to do so. Fulminata also intends to promote and help orchestrate further cooperation between the squads. In regards to training, training assaults on New Jessie have been beneficial in building teamwork skills and in garnering positive publicity for Ordo in general. In regards to gear advancement, Fulminata has been in the midst of acquiring new and revamping/improving old gear. Fulminata's signature weapon, the THUNDER HAMMER™ has been rescripted to include a more efficient groupfilter, and a more convenient c-melee attack. As such, skull fractures are on the rise across the board. We also hope to have the Incendius finished and released (God willing) during the next week, as well as the Benelli Elite's scripts improved upon at a later date. This concludes the report for Fulminata."

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Myself for the Adiutor staff: "We're still underway with the reworking of squad duties. Once the Imperator, Centurion Breed, Zerowinged and myself have a moment to sit down and hammer things out I'll let everyone know. I have no new information on squad projects. I'd imagine the revolver is on indefinite hiatus unless Syris is still going to do it."

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: From Genesis for Cohors B: "Overall; B has been shaping up nicely with the addition of new members and merits alongside promotions finally kicking in. Still looking for someone to help out Rapax if you know anyone interested please have them contact any Cohors B staff or Lupus Mielziner directly. Looking forward to seeing a boom in drills and activities to follow."

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: This concludes my report for Terra. Any additional reports may be given at the discretion of the Imperator.

[18:08] Lestat Umarov: >.>

[18:08] Sosarin Demar raises his hand.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Wow, thank you.

[18:09] Aryte Vesperia: Okay then, Mr. Demar.

Astra

[18:09] Sosarin Demar: Combat participation this week has been great. Good air engagement against Cthonic Syndicate and a very touch and go air conflict with CATI today. Keep it up, everyone. The only other item I have to bring up that bears significance is the fact that Astra is re-instating its third flight (Octet equivalent) in the active Squadron, due to our recent flux of actives. It's a pleasurable sight, indeed. That concludes this week's report for Astra.

[18:10] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent. Do a ny other units wish to provide a report this evening?

[18:10] Sosarin Demar: (I'll be posting a notice making it official over the next few days, with Foxers Fhang leading this new flight. That is all.)

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Very good then, let's move on!

Old Business

[18:11] Aryte Vesperia: Any old business to bring up tonight?

[18:11] Intus Infinity raises paw

[18:11] Intus Infinity: hand^

[18:12] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Infinity?

[18:12] Intus Infinity: Website activity has increased [+8.02%]. Current ordoimperialis.com website statistics for the week of 11-28-09 to 12-04-09: There was a total of 2412 visits (11.24% were new visitors), 421 absolutely unique visitors, 18,840 pageviews, and the average time on website was 14 minutes, 16 seconds. Most visitors are from the US(1609), Canada(254), and the UK(204). For a more detailed analysis, please see PDF document: http://intus.ordoimperialis.com/wrd120509.pdf

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: Oh snap, Canada in the lead.

[18:13] zanndor Aeon: Damn it Keller

[18:13] Heavy666 Bolden: Go Canada

[18:13] Keller Teichmann stops spamming F5.

[18:13] Sol Cult: Someone should tell them our bacon is bacon and send them home.

[18:13] Aryte Vesperia: All right, any further old business?

[18:14] FireFox Breed rises a paw

[18:14] Aryte Vesperia: Old business, Firefox?

[18:15] FireFox Breed: WEll just a update. The application has been updated to a newer verson. >.> Just a notice about it.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:15] Aryte Vesperia: I appreciate you doing that.

[18:16] Vincent Lucerne raises a hand >:|!

[18:16] Aryte Vesperia: Lucerne?

18:17] Vincent Lucerne: Lord Imperator, morale is high as our compaigns against the heretics result their taint being burned from existance >:D....The Emperor is pleased.

[18:17] Vincent Lucerne: a*

[18:17] Vincent Lucerne: Signs show our continued victory insures salvation >:|!

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:17] Sol Cult: I feel quite mellow.

Keynote Topics

[18:17] Aryte Vesperia: Keynote topics this evening: on account of the recent heavy increase in membership, I will be focusing on covering some maintenance topics.

[18:17] Vincent Lucerne: Sah!

[18:18] Vex Naxos: Hush Sol

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: First up, let's talk about raid expectations-- especially, the time leading up to the development of a raid.

[18:18] Aryte Vesperia: Over the last couple of weeks, Ordo officers have become increasingly more comfortable with leading combat outside of my supervision.

[18:19] Aryte Vesperia: So, combat itself is on the constant rise.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: I do want to remind everyone on a few basics that are integral and do allow for combat to flow without a hitch. Foremost, when it is near time to volunteer, relog (if needed) and get on Ventrilo. Wasting time after the fact delays the raid.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Some briefings waste ten, fifteen minutes waiting for everyone to go "I am gonna relog, brb.)

[18:21] Karlhockey Forte raises a hand

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, if you do not have access to Ventrilo, please secure it. Although I couldn't care less if you talk on it, it is a vital piece of giving orders and providing accurate briefings.

[18:21] Aryte Vesperia: Nothing frustrates me quite more than spending ten minutes during a briefing fixing someone's Ventrilo for them.

[18:22] Aryte Vesperia: Some officers are comfortable with text operations. That's not my style. So assume I will want you to be on Ventrilo.

[18:22] Sol Cult: No political or religious discussions. :(

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: And finally, if an officer, or myself is currently leading combat. Please be mindful with the messages. Some things can wait. I am a fantastic multi-tasker, but even I find it irritating to get pinged with a dozen "can u fix my unlock" messages.

[18:24] Aryte Vesperia: Karlhockey?

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: I do. Keep in mind I have a very linear formula. Anyone who pays attention realizes it goes like this:

[18:25] Aryte Vesperia: 1. I ask for a defense OIC, appoint it. I then wait about five to ten minutes, and call a team.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Almost always, I take people on a first come, first served basis. It's only fair.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Some units will receive precedence, and other times I'll pick people who haven't been out in a while.

[18:26] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Very good.

[18:27] Jayce Iredell raises a hand.

[18:27] Jayce Iredell: (LAg, love it)

[18:27] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:28] Jayce Iredell: I notice there tend to be alot of constant volunteers for raids, while this is good, I would prefer to see more activity on the part of people that don't always jump the gun, how could we promote this?

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I have a habit of leaving a couple spots open and prodding people after the fact. It's why you'll notice random join-ins after the rally.

[18:29] Aryte Vesperia: I am giving away all my raid recruitment secrets. Oh god.

[18:31] Aryte Vesperia: As the group grows, the frequency of offensives will continue to grow. The hope is to ensure everyone has ample opportunity.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: We are, as I mentioned last week, providing specialized training for officers to ensure their confidence with combat leadership is solid. This has been taken advantage of more and more often.

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Any other questions?

[18:32] Aryte Vesperia: Next topic. The opposite end of raids: defending the region.

[18:34] Aryte Vesperia: The first part I would like to cover: rallying to defense upon the entrance of an attacker.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, more often than not, we will be attacked by . . oh, 1 or 2 people at a time. But that does require response from available personnel. Do not assume "oh there's 25 people on map, they got this" and continue sitting in the base. Everyone needs to hit the dirt and help out. If you /are/ busy, building, teaching, etc. Simply ask the OIC if it's OK if you continue.

[18:35] Aryte Vesperia: It's simply a good practice and teaches proper habit. We do not want to sit idly by during combat.

[18:36] Aryte Vesperia: Secondly, deploying to defensive posture: this should be, and is natural for many of you.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: Upon a combat situation, disperse and cover all avenues of approach. If you notice that, say, the south has scarce commitment, take it upon yourself to fill the holes.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: If the OIC wishes to redistribute you, they will do so.

[18:37] Aryte Vesperia: But, treat it as a rule of common to diversify along the entire defense line.

[18:38] Aryte Vesperia: The OIC reserves the right to allow the red zone to be broken, to route and push enemies from hardpoints.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: The reason behind this? The new sim build will be much more aggressive for us (if you haven't seen it, visit 700m up. No, I am not sure when it'll be done).

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: It is good to begin to become comfortable with that fluid movement now.

[18:39] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Very good. Moving on.

[18:40] Aryte Vesperia: Terra has expanded, roughly, fifteen people over the last two weeks. It is 175 members in strength. That is larger than most militaries.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Terra has many, many staff opportunities open at this time.

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: Among which is leadership of Cohors C, and Cohors C Century 1. You may apply: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/6057-cohors-leadership-position-open-04dec09/

[18:41] Aryte Vesperia: In addition, we will be looking for:

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: [TERRA]: Command ADJ; overall Terra adjutant.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Cohors B XO.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: And, finally, the possibility of adding an additional Cohors B century has been loosely discussed.

[18:42] Aryte Vesperia: Tomorrow, during the officer meeting, candidates and possible officer promotions will be discussed within Terra.

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: And finally, as a reminder, I do have a posting open for a administrative role for all units:

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/5979-master-of-exams-descriptionapplication-28nov09/

[18:43] Aryte Vesperia: I will be closing that soon, so give it a look if you're interested in a major position here.

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Questions?

[18:44] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: Then on to discussing combat this evening

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: .

[18:45] Aryte Vesperia: As mentioned, I do have an obligation to attend a short celebration for a friend this evening. I will be gone for a couple of hours. However, this means you'll all just get the opportunity to experience the horrible hilarity of late night raids hosted by me.

[18:46] Garion Lowenhardt shouts: Giant musket battle of dooooooom.

[18:46] Garion Lowenhardt: ((Shit, that was supposed to be a whisper ><))

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: I expect to be hosting at roughly 8:30 to 9. Don't quote me, I may be int--

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: . .

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[18:46] Aryte Vesperia: Anywaaays.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: I would encourage anyone interested to scoot around onto map around that time, I'll make your time worth it.

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: For those of you expecting a battle at 7:30 I do apologize. This came up last minute. I would encourage an officer to perhaps host a warm up training.

General Topics

[18:47] Aryte Vesperia: At this time, I am opening to general topics. Anyone?

[18:48] Scientific Waffle raises hand.

[18:48] Endra Ashbourne raises foot.

[18:48] Aryte Vesperia: Waffle.

[18:49] Scientific Waffle: I've already gotten some good comments on the forums, but just as a reminder I am currently in the process of remaking the raid screen setup, so if you have suggestions or ideas, feel free to post them on the following topic...

[18:49] Scientific Waffle: http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/6016-next-gen-raid-maps/

[18:49] Scientific Waffle: That's all.

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you!

[18:49] Aryte Vesperia: Mr. Ashbourne's foot?

[18:49] Garion Lowenhardt: I've got a question bout that, actually.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Oh.

[18:50] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead.

[18:50] Garion Lowenhardt: Are you already planning on using the boards we've been using that have the nifty drawing tool on them, or is there talk of replacing that?

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Ashbourne?

[18:51] Endra Ashbourne: I'd like to remind everyone that although it might be tempting, do NOT place chewing gum on the underside of the meeting table. I can see it all. I suggest that we reinstate the Janitorium so that our gum problem does not get any worse.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Excellent.

[18:51] Sol Cult: ...

[18:51] Vincent Lucerne: ....xD

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Zanndor is appointed Janitorium Command.

[18:51] Aryte Vesperia: Since he's afk.

[18:51] Garion Lowenhardt: I lol'd.

[18:52] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[18:52] Endra Ashbourne: :)

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Everyone be sure to IM him and congratulate him.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: At his new position of janitor.

[18:52] Endra Ashbourne: Will do.

[18:52] Azoth Zsun: yes sir =3

[18:52] Vincent Lucerne: Janitorian

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Thank you.

[18:52] Aryte Vesperia: Any further topics?

[18:52] Xayvien Rau looks under the table for a second, and looks away. Like staring into the Gates of Hell.

[18:53] Tsume Xiao raises hand paw thing

[18:53] Aryte Vesperia: Xiao.

[18:55] Tsume Xiao: Just as an update for those of you who are interested... though it will affect you all in some way. The tanks you have seen driving around the sim and battle fields are very near their debut. Currently, the last (unless vincent has made more, not counting the APC) tank is in its final testing phases. The main part that is left is the training system, and for the Imperator to decide the requirements for training.

[18:55] Garion Lowenhardt: I've actually got a question bout that, too.

[18:56] Tsume Xiao: The course has been outlined by me and is being fleshed out/made formal and pretty by two helpful volunteers and a Canadian who says its too complex after reading the raw outline once through.

[18:56] Vincent Lucerne: xD

[18:57] Aryte Vesperia: Go ahead Garion?

[18:57] Tsume Xiao: WHile my Ideas are not those of the imperator (oh thank god.... although an entire line-up of IWI weapon lining the armory... would be hot), It is my personal belief that tanks should be treated training wise as the fleet ships of days past were.

[18:58] Garion Lowenhardt: ((Waiting til he's done, Aryte.))

[18:58] Tsume Xiao: They shount be nessecarily "easy" for everyone to qualify in. But I am also a bit more... "pathologicaly high spirited "than the Imperator (read, wierd/odd/strange).

[18:59] Disraeli Calderwood snickers.

[18:59] Tsume Xiao: As I dont want the volunteers writing the course to be pestered, please IM me with your questions so I can note them ect. But I would like to personally thank Nohime and Trinity for their help.

[18:59] Tsume Xiao: Questions?

[18:59] Garion Lowenhardt: /

[18:59] Garion Lowenhardt: Yeah.

[18:59] Sol Cult: Yes.

[19:00] Nohime Runner looks up and listens

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Garion crashed.

[19:00] Aryte Vesperia: Xayvien?

[19:00] Vilkacis Mason has a question as well.

[19:00] Xayvien Rau: If we're going to be getting these tanks, will other people be able to hang off the sides of them? In the sense, would I be able to sit on the front, request to be driven closer, and hit them with my hammer?

[19:01] Jester Spearmann: facepalm

[19:01] Karlhockey Forte: May I help with this answer?

[19:01] Typhon Perun: I have a comment on that one.

[19:01] Xayvien Rau: That is an honest question.

[19:01] Melly Deemster: I like that idea.

[19:01] Rhianna Dezno: This is a legitamte question, tanks were used as such in true wards

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: Yes, I asked that, Xayvien.

[19:01] Desereck Creeggan: I can elaborate on that, and why it can not be done.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: It can be done.

[19:01] Tsume Xiao: Per the request of the Imperator, a special version of the Vanquisher Mk.1 LM will be outfitted with a commanders seat.

[19:01] Aryte Vesperia: :) See.

[19:02] Vincent Lucerne: >:D!!!

[19:02] Melly Deemster: Oooh Desereck you got served by the imperator

[19:02] Desereck Creeggan: Well, it would require people sitting on the phantom prim.

[19:02] Desereck Creeggan: Which means they can not get shot off the front, I can imagine people complaining

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: It'll be in the tank turret.

[19:02] Xayvien Rau: What if they hang onto the back?

[19:02] Aryte Vesperia: Joking aside.

[19:03] Tsume Xiao: My idea will have it functioning similarly to how the APC will function, but the commander's position will, hopefully, upon being sat on, give the seated person a sword to attach and animate them in the bold fashion.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: In some versions, you will be able to sit in the turret.

[19:03] Tsume Xiao: I do need a sword model though.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Tiri is on it.

[19:03] Tsume Xiao coughs "Tiri"

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Next question?

[19:03] Tiridates Mikadze gives a thumbs up uttering a satisfied "Aaaay!"

[19:03] Sol Cult: Will there be an Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile Assault Vehicle?

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Yes.

[19:03] Aryte Vesperia: Next?

[19:03] Melly Deemster: LOL

[19:04] Intus Infinity: That's right, Melly. Indeed.

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: (Vincent is on it.)

[19:04] Vincent Lucerne: :D

[19:04] Vilkacis Mason: I've not been able to see our new tanks in person. I think there are a few others who'd like to see them. Could a demo be arranged?

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Tsume can do that. :)

[19:04] Xayvien Rau: (I'm sorry, the only army riding weiners into combat should be Vanguard.)

[19:04] Vincent Lucerne: :O!

[19:04] Aryte Vesperia: Ok let's wrap up. I am going to be late.

[19:05] Vincent Lucerne: Aryte, can we have a new tech expo next week?

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Promotion time:

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Sure, vincent. :D

[19:05] Vincent Lucerne: \o/

[19:05] Vincent Lucerne: ill set it up :D

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Ok quiet down, folks.

[19:05] Vincent Lucerne: :x

Promotions

[19:05] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions, merits, etc. Remember, get those recommendations in. I like them. You're running out of time, promotion revamp almost done. So if you want to sneak some recommendations in, may want to very soon.

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: If you're not this week, always next week. :)

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: PRFS this week:

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: (If you don't see your name, bug your commander.)

[19:06] Aryte Vesperia: Alu Scorpio

Azoth Zsun

Behemot Branner

Czyrek Essel

Drasamax Python

Heavy666 Bolden

Nohime Runner (Unlock awarded.)

Rhianna Dezno

ZeroNighmare Kaventipovic

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Promotions and merits this week.

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Azoth Zsun - [Combat Prowess] +25qp

Corsi Mousehold - [E-3];[Combat Prowess MK2]; [Recruitment] +50qp

Czyrek Essel - [Recruitment]; [instructor] +50qp (Unlock awarded.)

Drasamax Python - [Combat Prowess]; [Ace] +50qp (Unlock awarded.)

Endra Ashbourne - [E-4]

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Generis Ronmark - [Homeland Defense] +25qp

Heavy666 Bolden - [Comrade Support] +25qp (Unlock awarded.)

Keller Teichmann - [Extended Service]

Rhianna Dezno - [E-3]; [Homeland Defense] +25qp

Ron Bleac - [Corona Argentum] +1 unlock

Scarlet Flaks - [E-4]; [Architect of Unity] +25qp

[19:07] Aryte Vesperia: Tokeli Zabelin - [E-5]

Totenstille Aeon - [E-4]

Typhon Perun - [E-2]

Xayvien Rau - [Combat Prowess MK2] +25qp

Zanndor Aeon - [E-4]

Zero Itamae - [Extended Service]

Zonra Darkmatter - [E-4]

[19:08] Aryte Vesperia: (If you haven't noticed, I have a habit of going in waves. E-1/2 one week, 3/4, 5/6, etc, lol.)

[19:08] Vincent Lucerne is E-7 and 3/5ths

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Annnnd all set. That's it for this evening. Waffle will be passing out merits. Have a great night. I appreciate you all coming. I'll see you in a couple hours. Officers, remember, warm up training is gut ja.

[19:09] GuilhermeBaar kisses GuilhermeBaar's nose.

[19:09] GuilhermeBaar Hannu: woops

[19:09] Vincent Lucerne: jajajaja

[19:09] GuilhermeBaar Hannu: sorry

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia: Dismissed.

[19:09] Aryte Vesperia clasps his fist to his chest, presenting a salute.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy, and Terms of Use.