Clicky

Ron Bleac

Ask Ron

Ron, a dear friend of mine, a very feminine, hetero woman mentioned to me that she has a gun. This took me by surprise because libs don't usually pack heat. I asked her what kind, and her reply: .44 Magnum. "WTF?" I said. This didn't strike me as a very feminine calibre. Her reply, "It's a bit too much dick for me." Which begs the question, what is an acceptably feminine calibre I might suggest for her?

What is the answer to life, the universe and everything.

Yes.

What is a financial derivative? (businessmen can get rich off dis)

Evil Capitalism and profiteering from the poor!

Ron, a dear friend of mine, a very feminine, hetero woman mentioned to me that she has a gun. This took me by surprise because libs don't usually pack heat. I asked her what kind, and her reply: .44 Magnum. "WTF?" I said. This didn't strike me as a very feminine calibre. Her reply, "It's a bit too much dick for me." Which begs the question, what is an acceptably feminine calibre I might suggest for her?

People's genders and weapons calibres shouldn't have anything to do with eachother, but since you're asking. I sternly believe that the more boom for the buck, the more style points you receive. Tell her to stick with the .44 Magnum, or get two of them and a concealed carry license for each one. Totally Kill Bill, y'nno.

Carl Gustav Jung.

On the subject of Swiss researchers, what is the name of the Swiss chemist credited with the discovery of LSD?

I am not entirely sure, and I'm not particularly well informed of the subject. But something Hoffman.

Related:

WHy dont you answer my question?

So many questions, so little time. That and your question is too complicated for my simple, Scandinavian brain to cope with.

Does reality exist outside of our ability to perceive it?

Is it possible the Universe will stop expanding and fall back into itself, and has this happened before, perhaps an infinite amount of times?

There is no simple answer to this question, but yes I believe there are some sorts of reality out there that are not perceivable or visible to us. Alternate realities, for example are entirely possible theoretically but highly unlikely. The most famous theoretical example of this would be the Schrödinger's Cat experiment, where a cat is placed into a box completely sealed from external effects. An internal geiger counter, upon detecting radiation will shatter a glass container full of poison that vaporizes when it comes into contact with air. I'm not educated upon the subject, but after a while due to the functions related to quantum mechanics and certain interpretations of it, the cat would simultaneously be alive and dead. However if we looked into the box, we'd see the cat -either- alive or dead, not dead or alive at the same time. Along with that, some would argue that reality outside of our ability to perceive such does not exist, for it is not reality as known by ourselves.

And yes, there are also theories out there that theorize maybe the universe is like an accordion, falling back into itself and expanding yet again. It's entirely possible it's happened before for an infinite amount of times, but there has to have been a starting point, a beginning of sorts. Perhaps it's way beyond our understanding of reality.

pinocchio-paradox.jpg

Will his nose grow or will it not?

His nose will not grow.

Will Germany be defeated once again in World War III?

Wars have traditionally been sparked in Europe or in neighboring countries, so it'd be entirely dependant on who's the aggressor. Superstates such as Russia may be able to defeat Germany, yes, but the likelyhood of such a large scale conflict occurring is quite slim. It'd all depend on the variables.

Generally, Germany is ready to defend itself and its allies and has a very modern and capable, professional military. I'm sure they'd be able to hold out, especially with their NATO allies against whoever may be attacking.

In American football, how many points is a touchdown (and just the touchdown) worth?

What is this? Heresy in my thread? There is only one kind of football, and that is Finnish swamp football.

Play it like a man, go naked. Body contact allowed. As your bare male forms wrestle against eachother in the cold winter water and your faces and limbs are covered in frozen mud, I shall applaud. You shall have become one with nature, and undoubtedly pneumonia also.