Clicky

Aryte

Weekly Discussion (Main) - 07/27/08

Nothing extravagant to report on my end this week. We've continued to grow in the recruitment field. Uhm, ah yes.

Dark Svenska has created a "The Chaos Imperialis" group, using copied Ordo gear. Any member in said group is to be banned. If an admin is not available, blackscreen them. Same goes for anyone found in copied Ordo gear.

Turning the thread over to the divisions. Get to reportin'!

Navis Summary:

Training of enlisted personnel has commenced, both josey Bingyi in Basic Training, and Gulliver Carpool in advanced training. The doors to the Navis dock have been fixed (finally) and fleetships may now park there more easily. The "orbital cannon" that some of you may have seen has been outfitted with attachement-based scripts provided by Phillip Hultcrantz, and Nexii will be scripting the flight engine properly, after Astra (and a break!). This craft will be used only for Departmento Exterminatus, to give a little more definition to the group. That is about it from our divisional standpoint. We are growing slowly, but under new management, this division is taking off!

EDIT: I will be contacting Terra personnel this week with regards to planning joint training, i.e. HALO/HAHO and turret training. I mention the turrets because, lets face it, anyone can hop in, and there are never enough Navis online to fully man a Valkyrie.

EDIT x2: Role deferred to Tsume.

Trevor Russell wrote:

EDIT: I will be contacting Terra personnel this week with regards to planning joint training, i.e. HALO/HAHO and turret training. I mention the turrets because, lets face it, anyone can hop in, and there are never enough Navis online to fully man a Valkyrie.

In other words, ODST ftw! Send eazy and I an im sometime soon and we'll see about setting up a time that's good for Terra and Navis.

Lestat Umarov wrote:
Trevor Russell wrote:

In other words, ODST ftw! Send eazy and I an im sometime soon and we'll see about setting up a time that's good for Terra and Navis.

ODST ftw indeed

Jep, I wear ODST Armor in Halo.

In other news, I've noticed a decrease in Erebus 'spammyness' and an increase in helpfullness. Due to circumstances I left Titan in the hands of 1 Terra E-1 whose name I forgot(sorry bout that) And Lilium and just a bit later Keno. The words: "we got yo back" meant a lot to me personally, and it's definitely a good thing. That along with Keno offering to be my Vampire pet servant made my week xD

I felt the situation with Erebus was a combination of multiple factors. First, a lot of the hostility seemed to come from a lot of our newer members who probably did not know the members of Erebus and how they used to be Ordo members. Secondly, a lot of people tended to handle the situation themselves rather than speaking to the officers.

Luckily I've talked with Failius quite a few times. He's been working in Erebus to help calm them down with no avail. Basically everything either side would do to help, would quickly be undone by people on both sides going at each other. So I've tried working with the personnel on sim, and he's been doing the same to Erebus members, and thankfully it seems to be working. I guess teaching people to try using reason and rhetoric before using bullets and bombs worked out after all.