Clicky

Aryte

If you voted Takkun'd be punished . .

You lose.

Interesting convo here about the situation.

[18:44] You: So what exactly am I supposed to say?

[18:44] MikeMurdock McMillan is Online

[18:44] Kastrenzo Benelli shrugs

[18:44] Strealok Moskalev: sling

[18:44] You: I'm not sure what Lurdan expects at this point.

[18:44] Kastrenzo Benelli: Lurdan isn't mad anyone from what I've seen,

[18:44] Xovit Svarog is Online

[18:44] Taru Halberd is Online

[18:45] You: Supposedly Takkun didn't know he was wearing copied Ordo armor.

[18:45] You: That looks exactly like Ordo armor, that we all wear, with an upsidedown Ordo symbol on his chest.

[18:45] Kastrenzo Benelli: Well,

[18:45] You: Lurdan said it himself. He hates us. I'm fairly sure he knows what our armor looks like.

[18:45] Kastrenzo Benelli: There was still no excuse for ---[2008/07/28 20:40] Takkun Gray: Aryte Vesperia can suck it.

[18:46] Vix Venera is Online

[18:46] You: The argument he gave me was "Dark is my friend, take this personally, not as an act as a Merczateers."

[18:46] Dynamic Drinkwater is Online

[18:46] You: To which I replied "Caine gunned you down and you took it as an act of Ordo."

[18:46] You: To which he replied "Caine was in Ordo!"

[18:46] You: To which I replied. "You're in Mercz."

[18:46] You: The conversation didn't go anywhere after that.

[18:46] Kastrenzo Benelli: I Understand the Deal of not knowing it was Copybotted, but he didn't seem to care, and that Reaction after I contacted him is what flared it

[18:47] Kastrenzo Benelli: Takkun hasn't said much,

[18:47] Kastrenzo Benelli: And Lurdan/Anthony haven't talked about the incident much either,

[18:47] You: I don't mean to be rude . .

[18:48] Kastrenzo Benelli: Personally I'm more annoyed with The reactions in our ventrillo from say, Xayvien Rau,

[18:48] You: But . . you know, afrer inviting a handfull of people who've pissed on the Ordo, then letting Takkun get away with this, essentially has pissed off most of the Ordo. There's no excuse at this point. The same indifference that has seen a lot of Merczateers resignations is now starting to wear on us as an ally.

[18:49] You: I know you, neither of you are to blame, but Lurdan certainly ignores the hell out of my complaints.

[18:49] Kastrenzo Benelli: Mmm, I'm surprised some of theese individuals are even here,

[18:49] Kastrenzo Benelli: A lot of them, at one point or another voiced disgust and hatred about Ordo,

[18:50] Kastrenzo Benelli: what's this ?

[18:50] Kastrenzo Benelli: Oh, nevermind,

[18:50] Krin Redgrave (1): sling

[18:50] Kastrenzo Benelli: But as for Lurdan "Ignoring your complaints" Go to him again when the time is right, I'll be there, and make sure he doesn't brush it off,

[18:51] Kastrenzo Benelli: He sometimes needs a nagger to sink it into him, and Your argument is completley Valid,

[18:51] MikeMurdock McMillan (COM): I need 3 more volenteers for Phase 4

[18:51] Knightblade Fayray (COM): i'm in

[18:51] Kastrenzo Benelli: brb... I think CaptCuddles just melted my other computer,

[18:51] You: There is no "right time."

[18:51] You: I go "Lurdan, you just invited someone who prim copied our beret and open sourced it."

[18:51] Knightblade Fayray (COM): or am i already counted...?

[18:52] You: Lurdan goes, "well . . let's be symapthetic."

[18:52] Krin Redgrave (COM): back

[18:52] Kastrenzo Benelli: Well, instead of a "Right time", try, As soon as Possible,

[18:52] Vladimus Nikolaidis is Online

[18:53] You: To what point and purpose? I obviously do not have material evidence that Takkun was aware he was wearing Ordo armor.

[18:53] Strealok Moskalev: Well, I saw him with it.

[18:53] Raymond Donat is Online

[18:53] You: I have logic and circumstance. Neither of which work on the mind too concerned of being mean.

[18:53] You: Yeah, we all did.

Phillip Hultcrantz wrote:

Yeah... This is a glimps of what I had to deal with as a former Merczateer Officer. I really did get tired of having to nag and being ignored.

It's really nice to be in a military with some sanity and reasons about them.

Glad to have you.

Tuomy Boa wrote:

Same thing happened when Flux Cortes desided to kill several MCs in Badnarik..Lurdans answer was "He had a bad day"

MC gathered special strike team who invaded badnarik and executed Flux as an answer.

Deeply considering it at this point.

Lurdan is pretty laid back in general and in my experience you can only get things done from the mercz in 2 ways. This may be blunt but you can either be as direct as possible and put your knife on lurdans throat and tell him it has been enough, but these kind of hostile actions may damage our relationship with the mercz.

The other one and probably the more effective one i tend to use is informing as many influential officers in the mercz as possible. People like heather and blade are really good people and have the power to do something about this if they like.

In conclusion:

[21:17] Aryte Vesperia: Lurdan disappeared. So tell him not to fret too much. I'm not going to stomp on a war path because Takkun isn't being punished or something. But I want to underline that it is really not building much of a healthy relationship.

[21:18] Anthony Lehane: I had like an hour argument with Takkun about it

[21:18] Anthony Lehane: I'd really like to demote his ass personally

[21:18] Anthony Lehane: But he's our recruitment overseer and he's doing an excellent job - and we just lost a shitload of people so we need more good people

That is understandable, nevertheless . . Takkun has really done nothing aside from piss on our relationships.

Tuomy Boa wrote:

Takkun used to be a great guy, had plenty of good ideas and did the job that was given to him. Then he started to get promotions and he grew more rude with each and every one of them.

Some folks are cut out for it... Some folks are the perfect grunts. Promote the grunts and things like this happen.