Clicky

Jester Spearmann

Star Trek: Online

Cyphre: Janeway's an Admiral now. Got a bigass promotion when the Voyager made it home from the Delta Quadrant. She's a desk jockey now.

Picard is the Ambassador to Vulcan in STO. Spock is still alive somehow, and the Romulan Star Empire is crumbling because they kept the plot from the J.J Abrams Star Trek and said their star systems' Sun went Supernova and vaporized Romulus and Remus.

Klingons though it'd be funny to start scooping up the remains of Romulan Space in the name of Wrinkly foreheads, along with being sketchy and trying to take planets that are under Federation control.

Feds tell them "YOU SHALL NOT PASS!" and they go "Orly?" and set Phasers to conflict.

Oh! and a piece of the Borg Collective got hit with some sort of virus and got torn away from the Hive. so now instead of assimilating to enhance their tech, they're just trying to downright kill everything. Problem is, your first tutorial missions involve destroying Borg cubes and shit (Which TOTALLY goes against what the movies and shows made the borg into).

<- Star Trek Nerd since Age 3.

I gave up on trying to like Cryptic and STO. Cryptic had enough on their plate with Champions Online, and then threw it over the edge by snagging STO before anyone else could. And STO even LOOKS like a rushed job. I mean, it looks like Champions in Space.

P.S, don't bother with the demo. You'll beat it in an hour, and then you'll be stuck flying around in your newbie ship, trying to enter other systems besides Sol, being greeted every time with the giant "Subscribe to access this" box. Then a Klingon tries to attack you, you get the box, the Klingon gets sent home. You take a mission, big subscribe box.

I mean, really. They only let you get to level 3. Freakin' Lieutenant JG 3.

Ok... well I have acquired two retail keys for STO that I don't need (in the mail as we speak). They include 90 days of play time for free. I am only putting the feelers out there to see if anyone would want them for free. If you do you will have to let me setup your account so that I can use it for my referal credits (brings me closer to the galaxy X and some free Cryptic points). We can coordinate via PMs, e-mail, or in SL. Let me know if you want it. First come first serve. I will be able to have the accounts to you by the first of July. Thanks.

P.S, don't bother with the demo. You'll beat it in an hour, and then you'll be stuck flying around in your newbie ship, trying to enter other systems besides Sol, being greeted every time with the giant "Subscribe to access this" box. Then a Klingon tries to attack you, you get the box, the Klingon gets sent home. You take a mission, big subscribe box.

I mean, really. They only let you get to level 3. Freakin' Lieutenant JG 3.

They have LTJG 3 in the demo or did you my LT 3? Thanks.

PS. See my other thread for a free copy of the game.

ok. I have takers for both accounts. When I get the keys in the mail I will coordinate to get the accounts setup. I want to get referal credit so I will setup the accounts for you then give them to you. Basically I will setup a new e-mail for you then I just need your first and last name. Also what you want your account name to be. Then I will pass you the info and the account is yours.

By the way, you'll only get the referral credit if the people you give accounts to subscribe to a full account. If they use the 90 days and stop afterwards, you won't get the credit.

That is true. Except in my situation I have acquired two retail keys and two 60 day game cards. I register the accounts via referral and then I load the 60 day game cards as the payment method. Then I automatically get credit.

Do they work on already existing accounts? Or? >.> I was in the beta and have an account, just none of the other stuff.

Trial and Retail Keys don't work on pre-existing accounts. The only option for those is to either buy the game and subscribe, or download the demo and subscribe.

Do they work on already existing accounts? Or? >.> I was in the beta and have an account, just none of the other stuff.

Guest passes won't work. You will need either a retail key or a game card (retail keys stack time). They did have a welcome back weekend a few weeks ago. I am sure they will have another one next month since season 2 is coming out. The game is actually getting better. I will let you know if there is another weekend special.

Guest passes won't work. You will need either a retail key or a game card (retail keys stack time). They did have a welcome back weekend a few weeks ago. I am sure they will have another one next month since season 2 is coming out. The game is actually getting better. I will let you know if there is another weekend special.

Well I have two more accounts. William can have one. Anyone want the other?