Clicky

Kristian

Fox's war declaration..or something.

Aryte told me to post this.

Old Chat history that doesn't matter

[2008/08/07 8:24] *** parent estate: 0

[2008/08/07 8:24] Fox Mulgrave: Hey.. Are you busy?

[2008/08/07 8:24] Kristian Kit: Not really

[2008/08/07 8:25] Fox Mulgrave: I need a favour D:

[2008/08/07 8:25] Kristian Kit: A plasma canon?

[2008/08/07 8:25] Fox Mulgrave: Yeah

[2008/08/07 9:08] *** parent estate: 1, mainland

[2008/08/07 9:08] Fox Mulgrave: Also.. sorry to bother you twice, but awhile back, while I was Trazen, You made S.R a peaked cap in exchange for 300l.. but I got banned and lost it. Could You send me it on this avi, when you have time please? :D

[2008/08/07 9:09] Kristian Kit: Do you happen to remember the name?

[2008/08/07 9:09] Kristian Kit: of the cap.

[2008/08/07 9:09] Fox Mulgrave: Sky Raiders Peaked cap, probably

[2008/08/07 9:09] Fox Mulgrave: or S.R Peaked Cap

[2008/08/07 9:09] Fox Mulgrave: something Peaked Cap

[2008/08/12 2:47] Fox Mulgrave is offline.

Log:

[2008/08/12 2:48] Kristian Kit: Fox, some of your men shot me without a reason today. I will include the log.

[2008/08/12 2:48] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

[2008/08/12 2:48] Kristian Kit: [2:45] Inuyasha Ginssberg: Kris you rasist

[2008/08/12 2:48] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

[2008/08/12 2:48] Kristian Kit: This guy isn't member of your faction but he had several friends whom were all cadets in Rathium. That guy said that without reason and started firing at us along with your cadets.

[2008/08/12 2:49] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

[2008/08/12 3:03] Kristian Kit: Well this TFM guy is joining you. There was batch Clawtooth and other members of that faction. someone names Alex and someone named chris. I just want to point out that i really don't like building weapons for people that shoot me.

[2008/08/12 3:03] Second Life: User not online - message will be stored and delivered later.

-- Instant message logging enabled --

[3:14] *** parent estate: 1, mainland

[3:14] Fox Mulgrave: I'm terribly sorry.. well, actually, I'm not.. in general, though it's a shame YOU got shot. This began earlier when your officers yesterday ordered Sera Otoro and some of your Schola Members to hubcamp me before I got a glimpse of titan (Unarmed).. 25 times.

[3:14] Fox Mulgrave: So, frankly, screw Ordo.

[3:14] Fox Mulgrave: That wasn't fair combat.

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: It had no honour, it had no reason.

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: Sort it, or get a war on your hands

[3:15] Kristian Kit: .....

[3:15] Kristian Kit: You are threatening me now?

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: I will not tolerate acts like this.

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: I'm threatening Ordo.

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: It's a shame you had to be in the way.

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: Because I genuinely like you.

[3:15] Fox Mulgrave: A lot.

[3:16] Fox Mulgrave: Sadly, The cause that you serve is so corrupt it rattles if you shake it,

[3:16] Fox Mulgrave: and unless this shit is sorted, we will go to war, with unexpected results.

[3:16] Fox Mulgrave: What happened was uncalled for and out of order, and it has happened more times than I can count, not just as Fox.

[3:16] Kristian Kit: Fox. discuss it with Aryte. I highly doubt we care much but that wasn;t my subject. My subject was that i got shot in a combat sim by several of your men at a place where you are not allowed to kill someone in the first place.

[3:16] Fox Mulgrave: As pretty much anyone who isn't Ordo, hubcamped straight off.

[3:17] Fox Mulgrave: Aryte is refusing to answer any form of Instant Messaging.

[3:17] Kristian Kit: I had nothing to do with the hub camping and there are only a few ordo's that know you aren't the retarded guy anymore that makes whordo movies on youtube. Yes they have the right to be pissed at you for all those lies you spewed out about us.

[3:17] Fox Mulgrave: Well, two things;

[3:18] Fox Mulgrave: Firstly, Prove that I am indeed Imphazar Gears,

[3:18] Fox Mulgrave: Secondly, that video, if you are refering to the

[3:18] Fox Mulgrave: ''Second Life - Whordo Imperialis (Ordo Rip-Off)'' Video,

[3:18] Fox Mulgrave: well, frankly, it had a lot of truth in it.

[3:18] Kristian Kit: Also a lot of bullshit.

[3:18] Fox Mulgrave: I counted 3 pieces of bullshit;

[3:19] Fox Mulgrave: The stuff about the Sirlor Scripts,

[3:19] Fox Mulgrave: The Stuff about *EVERYONE* in ordo pretending to be the opposite Sex

[3:19] Fox Mulgrave: actually, 2 pieces.

[3:19] Fox Mulgrave: I can't think of a Third.

[3:20] Fox Mulgrave: You see, prior to the making of this video,

[3:20] Fox Mulgrave: You claim that this was in retalliation, on the assumption that I am Imphazar,

[3:20] Fox Mulgrave: however,

[3:20] Fox Mulgrave: Prior to the making of it,

[3:21] Kristian Kit: Fox, i am not even going to take the effort to point out what is bullshit and what is freedom of speech. Fact remains that it is immature and about you being imphazar gears. That is pretty obvious. First you claimed to have no relation with him, later he was a friend. then he was your brother. Is that the same brother that once put in your profile text that you died in a car crash? When no one cared you changed it back to "fuck it i am alive". so is either you are that brother a psycho?

[3:21] Fox Mulgrave: your men, in conjunction with Dear Ethan, griefed me in a Sandbox.

[3:21] Fox Mulgrave: I never claimed to be of no relation, or to be a friend

[3:21] Kristian Kit: It was ethan and not my men as you put it.

[3:21] Fox Mulgrave: Infact, I have always maintained that he is my brother, as he is.

[3:21] Fox Mulgrave: And, infact, Ethan was aided by Sukasa Rydell.

[3:21] Fox Mulgrave: Another man whom I have had recent trouble with

[3:22] Fox Mulgrave: who decided to shoot me, when I was unarmed, in Dorien

[3:22] Fox Mulgrave: Trinity then TPd be back,

[3:22] Fox Mulgrave: where Sukasa TPd in a ''Ruin Nefarious''

[3:22] Fox Mulgrave: who killed me, and, accidentally, himself, with a grenade.

[3:22] Fox Mulgrave: The fact of it is, you IM me about my men being out of control, yet they are barely past Recruitment,

[3:23] Fox Mulgrave: Your men are Officers, and they are about as controllable as a retard on a pogo stick.

[3:23] Kristian Kit: It wouldn't hurt your group to recruit people with self control in the first place.

[3:23] Fox Mulgrave: Incorrect, I am capable of giving them self control

[3:24] Fox Mulgrave: You, blatantly aren't, as your Officers and Enlisteds are still breaking the rules that you claim to adhere to.

[3:24] Kristian Kit: And no our officers know what they are doing. You was spewing bullshit and lies about the Ordo. You can't expect them to like you or even approach you as neutral.

[3:24] Fox Mulgrave: Hell, when wishing to Engage in Combat to Ordo.. Don't go to Titan, sit down and get someone to shoot you whenever you Teleport somewhere.

[3:24] Fox Mulgrave: Once again, I can correct you there;

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: You have still not proved that I am Imphazar, and ontop of that,

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: I have had shit spewed about me in the past, and yet I managed to remain self controlled.

[3:25] Kristian Kit: We give everyone 5 minutes to rez and we don't allow you to have a teaparty down in our hub.

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: What your men lack is professionality,

[3:25] Kristian Kit: Rofl...

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: it is the art of talking to someone you dislike, as though you do

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: 5 minutes?

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: I didn't get five miliseconds.

[3:25] Kristian Kit: Says the leader of an army that never managed to exist for longer than 6 months.

[3:25] Fox Mulgrave: my screen went from ''contacting new Region'' to ''Contacting New Region''

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: Hello, Homepoint!

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: ''Collided with DBullet owned by Sera Otoro''

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: Like I said Kris, I LOVE your professionality.

[3:26] Kristian Kit: Don't talk to us about profesionallity. You should look at yourself in the mirror and wonder if you are mature enough to be even worth our time fox.

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: And I love how you bend the rules for people you dislike.

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: Oh?

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: If I am not worth your time, why are you still IMing me?

[3:26] Fox Mulgrave: Why did you IM me in the first place?

[3:27] Fox Mulgrave: Ordo are quickly becoming the New Vanguard. Or the old one, depending on how you look at it.

[3:27] Fox Mulgrave: Keno made a decent choice.

[3:27] Fox Mulgrave: Have a good Afternoon, Kristian.

[3:27] Kristian Kit: Last time i checked you was trying to get in the Iron symphony. I didn't IMed you to whine at you, just with the request if you could inform your men about yoru status with us.

[3:27] Fox Mulgrave: You checked wrongly.

[3:27] Fox Mulgrave: We will now either do one of two things;

[3:27] Kristian Kit: Ask Goliath..

[3:28] Fox Mulgrave: We will continue and found our own Alliance (Unlikely)

[3:28] Fox Mulgrave: Or we will join The Ascendant Initiative

[3:28] Fox Mulgrave: Oh, I Know we did apply for IS,

[3:28] Kristian Kit: Go ahead.

[3:28] Fox Mulgrave: We applied with the hope that we could avoid Ordo, or at least get along with them in vague neutrality.

[3:28] Fox Mulgrave: The incidents of yesterday have changed all of that, and it is widely agreed from collective experience, that YOU are not worthy of our time.

[3:29] Fox Mulgrave: Not the other way around.

[3:29] Kristian Kit: Then you shouldn't ask me to make you your gear. That is a pretty great way of avoiding Ordo.

[3:29] Kristian Kit: Or going to titan and getting shot is a pretty good way of avoiding us as well.

[3:29] Fox Mulgrave: I went to Titan to attempt to bring in vague neutrality.

[3:29] Fox Mulgrave: I did not see a single glimpse of Titan.

[3:29] Fox Mulgrave: I'm still curious as to how it looks these days.

[3:30] Kristian Kit: Yeah well gather more than 3 men, start a semi decent assault and you might have your glimpse.

[3:30] Fox Mulgrave: You may have some technology that is better than ours, but only slightly, and when we go over the technology mark, all that remains are more members, for in morals, in discipline and in principles, we are better than you.

[3:30] Kristian Kit: Some day you will be able to do that i guess, when you have enough reinforcements from other militaries.

[3:31] Fox Mulgrave shrugs.

[3:31] Fox Mulgrave: I'd rather need Re enforcements than need to camp the hub for fear of being shot by one unarmed man.

[3:31] Fox Mulgrave: *Reinforcements

[3:31] Fox Mulgrave: Now, as I said Earlier, Mr. ''You aren't Mature enough to speak with me'', Have a good Afternoon.

[3:31] Kristian Kit: You say it like you know anything about it. You have not been in Ordo and even our foes admit that Ordo is great. I refer to Trazy laszlo who managed to get an alt in our ranks.

[3:31] Fox Mulgrave: In The Subtle Hint Dictionary, that means goodbye.

[3:32] Kristian Kit: And about the grammatical mistake, if you want we can continue the conversation in dutch.

[3:32] Kristian Kit: Or german or french

[3:32] Fox Mulgrave: That was not a gramatical mistake.

[3:32] Fox Mulgrave: I was correcting my own grammar.

[3:32] Fox Mulgrave: I spelt it ''Re Enforcements''

[3:32] Fox Mulgrave: When it is infact ''Reinforcements''

[3:32] Fox Mulgrave: As you spelt it previously.

[3:32] Fox Mulgrave: Therefore, once again, you missed the point.

[3:32] Kristian Kit: Ah isee.

[3:33] Kristian Kit: I am running 20 IM screens now.

[3:33] Fox Mulgrave: So am I..

[3:33] Fox Mulgrave: That doesn't cause any problems.

[3:33] Kristian Kit: Good for you.

[3:33] Fox Mulgrave: If I am worth the time to reply to, then I am worth the time to listen to.

[3:33] Fox Mulgrave: If not, then stop replying, and go, as I asked you to a few Minutes Ago

[3:35] Kristian Kit: I am replying because once again you are staring a jihad against ordo that is based on false pretences.

[3:35] Kristian Kit: starting*

[3:36] Fox Mulgrave: I'm terribly sorry.. When you teach your men to give people time to Rez and not sit in the HUB with guns aimed at the rezzing spot, then perhaps my prentences will become real.

[3:39] Kristian Kit: Sera didn't do this on his own accord. He got ordered to do so by an officer who knew you because you leaked gear in the past. Sera followed orders. No matter how questionable the orders may seem to you, following orders is something your men should learn as well. Sera is not to blame.

[3:39] Kristian Kit: If you would have been more honorable in the past you would have a decent reputation and wouldn't got shot.

[3:39] Fox Mulgrave: ..I've never leaked Ordo Gear, and I was not blaming Sera,

[3:39] Kristian Kit: But again i wasn't there. And i didn't say you leaked ordo gear.

[3:39] Fox Mulgrave: Infact, you just made it all the more humourous,

[3:40] Fox Mulgrave: Because you are pointing out that Sera's superiors are unprofessional enough to Order such a thing.

[3:40] Fox Mulgrave: And, as Stated Previously,

[3:40] Fox Mulgrave: Professionality.

[3:40] Fox Mulgrave: Like or dislike someone, treat them the same.

[3:40] Fox Mulgrave: Now, shush. I'm running out of Notecard Space.

[3:41] Kristian Kit: No we don't take risk and are very strict like that. This superior knew you are the type of person to leak gear and we throw those on the same pile as greifers and copybotters. We don't want that kind of people in our sim.

[3:41] Fox Mulgrave: 'Kay.

[3:41] Fox Mulgrave: When are you going to kick out the Ordo High Com?

[3:42] Kristian Kit: Excuse me?

[3:42] Fox Mulgrave: Well, you just stated that the type of person to leak gear and do the sort of things I have done should be thrown on the ''Griefer and Copybotter Pile''

[3:42] Fox Mulgrave: And you don't allow them in your SIM.

[3:42] Fox Mulgrave: Do you keep your HC in another SIM?

[3:42] Fox Mulgrave: One named ''Elitist''?

[3:43] Kristian Kit: If you refer to Aryte. He did not leak gear. Actually he recieved copybotted and leaked AN gear on several occasions and notified the AN about it. Same goes for other militaries.

[3:43] Fox Mulgrave: In future, if you like, I'll drop you an IM.

[3:43] Kristian Kit: He also never hacked someone's account like you did on trazen.

[3:43] Fox Mulgrave: ''HI KRIS, BY THE WAY, I JUST GAVE OUT ALL YOUR GUNS.''

[3:44] Fox Mulgrave: I'm sure somewhere down the line, he has ordered someone to.

[3:44] Kristian Kit: Wich is why you got banned in the first place. Aryte has never been banned for some reason.

[3:44] Fox Mulgrave: Unsurprising. Pay a Linden Enough and they'll cave in, just like anyone else.

[3:44] Kristian Kit sighs. If Aryte leaked gear then prove it.

[3:44] Fox Mulgrave sighs in return.

[3:44] Fox Mulgrave: If Aryte Didn't, prove it.

[3:45] Kristian Kit: Rofl, yeah everything in the world is evil and corrupt as long as i am right.

[3:45] Fox Mulgrave: No, you have been right about many things.

[3:45] Fox Mulgrave: Just not about the Imperialis.

[3:45] Kristian Kit: Why would Aryte pay a linden? Like they don't have enough themselves. They own the fucking game.

[3:45] Fox Mulgrave: *shrugs*

[3:45] Fox Mulgrave: they still want money.

[3:45] Fox Mulgrave: The Fact of it is, I don't want to mute you,

[3:46] Fox Mulgrave: But I asked you to stop IMing me several minutes ago, and you persist with this bullshit,

[3:46] Kristian Kit rolls his eyes.

[3:46] Fox Mulgrave: and it's not going anywhere, so unless you can prove to me that you're excellent, yadda yadda yadda, then.. go

[3:47] Kristian Kit: Diplomatic indeed fox * claps* If this is anything like how you run your group i am going to be terified for Ordo's leading position in the SL community. Now indeed i gotta go anyway.

[3:47] Fox Mulgrave: At Last.

[3:47] Fox Mulgrave: G'bye Kris.

[3:47] Kristian Kit: Whenever you and your group are ready , just IM aryte.

Fox is considered by many to be just a nuisance, he was camped for as I was told, being a copybotter. He is also listed on the Mercury server as a member of the Alpha Marines, which are defunct, but still showed up as hostile. The fact that there were ordo in the spawn can be accounted for by the phase 4 schola class that was in progress.

The fact he is complaining makes me laugh, if he thought with a name like "Fox Mulgrave" just coming into a spawn while considered hostile was going to ilicit us to put a leigh around his neck and welcome him to our tropical retreat, he is dead wrong. Titan's rules clearly state if you are hostile (and the mercury server reports Fox as such) and our rules are stated to them as well as ourselves that hostiles get engaged regardless of arms or armor, he clearly is ignorant or just didn't read. When it comes to hostiles that bitch about getting shot the word is "Tough shit", and by the way he talks he sounds like he is full of plenty of said shit.

Guest PADI321 Arida

he is only 14... literally i had a chat log of him saying it on my other account..... Hes such an idiot he told everyone and thats why all of his other accounts got perma-banned >_<

Ignore him. There's nothing he can do that he hasnt already tried. He thrives on attention to get what he wants. Ignore him and those he depends upon to get what he wants will leave him alone. Give him attention and he only gets ammunition to use to attack us or bring people over to his side. Show him for what he is, warts and all, by paying him no attention.

well, he has started giving out modified version of the log to random IS groups because he didnt get any kind of reaction from ordo.

UNIT has never planned alliance with Rathium and IEN is already scheduling daily raids against them as soon as rathium gets permanent base.

seems fox is getting the attention he wants but it's backfiring on him.