Clicky

Aryte

We are now Star Trek RP'ers .. arch nemesis.

Y'know, it just dawned on me the other day that the imperial nature of our hypothetical government structure would explain the vast diversity of appearances and species seen in our group, as our empire would span over many, many planets, including a planet with Kani foxes as the dominant species.

I tried to imagine a planet full of Kani foxes but in doing so, I managed to develop diabetes and contract HIV.

you didnt have to imagine, just go to 2142 and there you go...

we really need to get into some form of combat with these guys... would seem like a lot of fun...

you didnt have to imagine, just go to 2142 and there you go...

we really need to get into some form of combat with these guys... would seem like a lot of fun...

I'm suddenly rather enthralled with the idea of getting to roleplay an honest to God Star Trek villain. :dowant:

You know Zrazor. We should go and crush a few of them. SMALL ORDO RAID KILLS 2/3rds OF THE VESSEL CREW AND THE ATTACKERS WALK OUT. FUBAR.

Man, you and I could clear out an Intrepid class by ourselves easy. We'd just sort of mosey around stepping out of the way of red phaser beams and throwing bullets and grenades all over the place for a while before stumbling across the engineering bay and turning off life support for the whole ship.

We'd just sort of mosey around stepping out of the way of red phaser beams and throwing bullets and grenades all over the place for a while before stumbling across the engineering bay and turning off life support for the whole ship.

Phaser beams are not always red. some of them are orange then there are also disruptors which are green, but you also have to contend with the fact that the computer systems are locked out with voiceprint command codes. Doors and turbolifts can be locked out. then the ship also has a self destruct to prevent it being taken over which is essentially the warp core overloading and blowing the ship to hell the system is of course also voice printed but restricted to the captain and the XO

Phaser beams are not always red. some of them are orange then there are also disruptors which are green, but you also have to contend with the fact that the computer systems are locked out with voiceprint command codes. Doors and turbolifts can be locked out. then the ship also has a self destruct to prevent it being taken over which is essentially the warp core overloading and blowing the ship to hell the system is of course also voice printed but restricted to the captain and the XO

Color is irrelevant, they are all equally heretical. Doors and turbo lifts are subject to being blown apart by our breach charges and circumvented with our grappling hooks. And if two of our members caused the captain to self destruct the ship, well, that's a net gain in my book. :awesome:

Sever the computer core. With an explosive plasma shot that turned it into base elements. Then proceed to systematically annihilate the crew, working from the engineering/secondary bridge, upwards, being certain that any redundant support and primary systems are disabled, destroyed, or turned to our favor. If we took a Frumentarii member with us, we could have a powerful psyker on our side, meaning that the captain or XO could be forced to be under our thrall if necessary. My greatest concern would be that I'd hit my head on any low doorway or crawlspace. Lukicly, this is why carrying a small, fuzzy, barely medicated psychotic Zrazor would come in handy. Zrazor, we could sever the primary power conduits, and rig the secondaries to blow out if the bridge tried to assume any sort of control of the warp core. Anyway. We'd rape Starfleet. Disruptors are for pussies, and Klingons are wusses.

We could crush them with Fluff population alone. Fluff wise, Ordo's armed forces number in the tens of billions, a moderately sized Imperial Invasion Fleet can literally block out the sun, and the landing craft release a veritable deluge of zealot-soldiers ready to die for their Imperator and his Empire. In addition, given the Imperial nature of our society, we can draw conscripts from a civillian population numbering in the trillions (Fluff est. is around 23 trillion Imperial Subjects, counting military personnel).

Anyway, all we would really have to do is capture Dilithium mining facilities and they would be forced into a position of compromise, since Dilithium cannot be made by Replicator technologies (last I knew).

In ship to ship, our efforts would be focused on exploiting passages like the jeffries tubes, in order to gain access to structural support fields, gravity, etc.

In the case we needed to destroy a ship, we can aim a massive magnetic distortion at their anti-matter generator, and cause it to collapse.

Mind you, the magnitude of such a field would mean having to destroy or bypass their shields first, and would probably require some sort of damage to the magnetic shielding around the generator core itself.

...I know way too much about Star Trek ;_;