Clicky

Murcielago Neox

Hypothetical unofficial "clans"

I noted in the idea forum ( http://forums.ordoimperialis.com/index.php?/topic/7240-meeting-topic-ideas-for-spending-idle-time/page__st__20__gopid__55665entry55665 ) about possibly having Unofficial "Clans" or subgroups within ordo.

So I wanted to know, what kind of clan would you want to meka or join?

Mine:

Esapda Clan (tries to hide obvious bleach reference O.o)

would join:

bleach -oriented clans

clans with ranking system

clans with specific functions aka "Ninja clan" or "Chronus Royal Guard clan" (and yes I know my examples are tacky)

this may seem a bit odd that I started this topic, but my philosophy is: "It is easier to beleive that a man is insane, than it is to realize he is a genius."

I personally don't think clans would be a good idea. The different groups in Ordo pretty much act as the same medium to make friends and learn new things.

(Also, last time I checked you can train with on the range as long as you come when a muster call is sent out. Along with the killbox, but you should most likely alert the OIC your training with someone up there.)

this is true, but there is very little that seems to distinguish them. At any given time there is simply a clump of people on the defense line chatting and a few scattered in the base. What I have in mind is more close-knit

plus training on the range is very restricted in that the only thing you can do is stationart target practice

Edited by Murcielago Neox

although they may sound fun, unofficial clans could create some drama problems, such as members feeling excluded, members who have been kicked from those clans crying, etc... But that depends on what kind of idea you have on your mind. If you mean "YEAH LOL EVERYONE WHO LIKES ROLEPLAYING JOIN THIS GROUP" then that's cool, if you don't, please read above.

Edited by Nooj Balut