Clicky

Nohime Runner

Why is your friendly Ordo Racoon a mental nutjob sometimes?

Hey everyone,

For anyone who has knwon me for an extended period, you know my mood is a rollercoaster with lots of fun loops, twists and bends. First and formost I am really sorry about that. Also, yes, I use a voice changer, once again..... Here is the skinny.... I was born with a disease called Harry Bengimin's. Roughly this disease means I was born anatomically male but my mental development, both chemicle and physical, is female. SO picture if you will, all you male members, going through yoru school years watching all the other guys play football and being interested in cars, and working out, and you just wanted to find a cute pair of pants, and go shopping, and hang out with the girls.....Torment, utter torment.

The disease carries with it the effect of making equal, or sometime more, estrogen than testosterone, so your body is actively fighting itself on a mental level. You are left not knowing where you fit in, why you are the way you are and why you can't be 'Normal'. The diseas has almost taken my life 4 times. 3 times from a hormone indices psycosis (best way I can word it) and once from the doctors messing up my estrogen pills.

So yes, I do use a voice changer

Yes it hurts when you all call me HE or HIM

I am not asking everyone to go out and look up this information abotu the disease, but be mindful. I am in the middle of transision to become a lady, please treat me like one. I would appreciate it more than I can put into words. And yes, I am off my medication because it isn't exactly cheap and my insurance doesn't cover it. I am working to get on them again soon

Thank you,

Numinous Foxdale

AKA

Nohime Runner

AKA

The Raccoon

now you know people support your choices more than you think... you know i have your back on this as well nohime... :D

you know, it kinda bugs me as well when others call me a he or him as well... so i kind of understand why it upsets you... infact, im going to post something up about myself, but thatll be when i return from work...