Clicky

Aryte

Recruitment Stop

I am genuinely interested in everyone's opinion on the recent decision to close recruitment for a while. If you're going "Huh?" then go read recent notices. Otherwise, give your comments here!

Added 4/19: Recruitment will be held for ONE week beginning on the 23rd. See group notice for details.

I think we're gaining members too fast, and perhaps this is the best way to quell that.

An alternative approach may be to keep registration open, but dramatically increase our standards for acceptance, such that only the best of the best get in.

Though, this is SL. The "best of the best" doesn't exist readily. :\

mhmm, well personally i don't think we should stop recruitment. However the requirements for joining could be a good bit higher. Personally i think ordo is and should stay superior.

if i could make some new standard myself

-you need to have been in one of SL's major armies for at least 1 month. (Mercz, Ordo and hell even AN)

- You should have a good reason for joining ( not i want to fight for rome or something)

-Someone needs to be able to confirm your SL combat status ( a voucher)

Kristian Kit wrote:

mhmm, well personally i don't think we should stop recruitment. However the requirements for joining could be a good bit higher. Personally i think ordo is and should stay superior.

if i could make some new standard myself

-you need to have been in one of SL's major armies for at least 1 month. (Mercz, Ordo and hell even AN)

- You should have a good reason for joining ( not i want to fight for rome or something)

-Someone needs to be able to confirm your SL combat status ( a voucher)

I think that'd be a bit harsh, any two of those three would do imo.

Or rather, 3 out of these 3 plus one more. Like for instance we split the last one.

-Someone needs to be able to confirm their SL combat status.

-Someone needs to be vouched for in terms of trustworthyness rather than ability.

But that's only a suggestion.